Vulcan Tire Sales Reviews

04/26/2015
Vulcan Tire Sales Ratings and User Reviews. Vulcan Tire Sales is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 293 reviews.
Vulcan Tire Sales offers products for all types of vehicles from high performance cars to industrial applications.
Circle of Excellence - Vulcan Tire Sales

2014 Winner

Vulcan Tire Sales Rating

More About Vulcan Tire Sales

Recent Reviews for Vulcan Tire Sales

• Apr 16, 2015
    shipping charges are a little high, especially for smaller items.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    As good as it gets
  • Apr 13, 2015
    first time using merchant.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    Could not find a phone number to contact only by e mail
  • Apr 9, 2015
    The prices and ordering experience are as good or better than any other tire seller.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    cheaper than tirerack or discounttiredirect
    Apr 17, 2015
    Cheaper than tire rack and dtd
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    Your website in general would benefit from having richer, more detailed, and greater number of user review data. Buying tires is a commitment the purchaser will have to live with for several years, and unfortunately it is impossible to know how a tire will perform until they are on the car, and unreturnable. Even more true when buying online, because you cannot even see them prior to purchase. For this reason, the reviews and opinions of other purchasers is invaluable. But reviews are also subjective, so there will always be individuals who give mis-representative assessment. The only way to really overcome this by increasing the sample size of reviewers, so the general consensus will outweigh any single stray review. You need a system that encourages people to submit detailed tire reviews. Perhaps a $20 discount on your next full set of four tires for reviewing the set you just bought. Also, different people value different tire properties (i.e., wet handling, dry handling, noise, hydroplane resistence, cornering, tread wear, etc) so you really need a system that is clearly categorized across several criteria. This will give guidance to the review process and ensure that all customer review data can be compiled into scores that can be used to compare one tire to another. I hate to say it, but tirerack.com has a great (but not perfect) system. Lots of detailed reviews, able to be displayed on a comparison grid, and then can follow-up with written customer descriptions, makes it easy to weigh performance versus cost and really find the right set of tires. (And I trust thousands of review data much more than I trust the opinion of one salesman at my local tire shop, who may or may not have an ulterior motive for wanting to 'move' a certain tire from his inventory.) Quite honestly, I turned to TireRack.com first in my tire search, because I know they are the best place to find the tires that will fit my needs. Then when I was ready to buy, I decided to do a wider online search for just my tire of choice to find see if I could find it cheaper elsewhere. The three finalists were Tirerack, Walmart, and you guys. Tirerack's prices were good, but were the most expensive. Though to their credit, they include an exceptional road hazard protection built into the cost of their tires, so that explains the slightly higher price. However, their shipping cost was really the deal breaker. Walmart's prices were better, and they also included a road hazard protection (but it was a pro-rated protection, so not quite as good), plus there are Walmarts everywhere, so you won't need to pay shipping.. However, at Walmart, one has to pay sales tax, which partially counteracts the benefit of not paying for shipping. Vulcan Tire had much better prices, and with more reasonable shipping rates. However, the savvy customer will notice that no road hazard protection is included in the price, so basically that is what accounts for the price difference. To your credit, you do offer an optional road hazard plan. I appreciate the option to decide if I want those benefits or not, rather than forcing me to purchase that benefit by including it in the price of the tire. Ultimately, I see road hazard protection as an insurance product. And frankly, I do not see the damage of a single tire as a financially devastating event that I need to insure against. I'm pretty sure I don't need to pay money up front to insure against the possibility of having to spend $120 to buy a new tire in the event of an accident. In the end, I do not consider a $120 loss to be a devastating loss that is worth paying money in order to avoid. If I happen to break a tire, I just buy a new tire. So ultimately, I bought my tires from you, and saved money compared to Walmart or Tirerack. But I would have never found you guys if I didn't decide to do a final price comparison. I went to the Tirerack first, and came very close to completing my sale with them.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    extremely fast shipping,the quality of the tires seem good but I cannot give it 100% satisfaction on the tires due to the fact I have not used them enough.and I wish that they would ship these in a box to help protect them from damage and shipping was a little pricey
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Second Time that I order from Vulcan and this will not be my last time.. Great work!!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Vulcan has the best price by far over the internet, will definitely buy from again for all the cars I owned and also recommend to any people I know of wanting new tires.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    great so far
    Apr 15, 2015
    Love the tires
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Purchasing process was rather difficult to use because I was making the purchase for my grandson and having it shipped to him. Unfortunately vulcan tire would not allow me to pay with PayPal and ship to him. I had to make the purchase via credit card which I do not exactly feel safe about doing. Other than that issue the whole process was pretty smooth. Found the tires we where looking for rather quickly and vulcan's website is well done.
    Apr 12, 2015