Vulcan Tire Reviews

01/16/2017
Vulcan Tire Ratings and User Reviews. Vulcan Tire is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 232 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
Vulcan Tire Sales offers products for all types of vehicles from high performance cars to industrial applications.
Circle of Excellence - Vulcan Tire

2016 Platinum

Vulcan Tire Rating

More About Vulcan Tire

Recent Reviews for Vulcan Tire

• Jan 16, 2017
    Nice to see a detailed comparison of the features of each type of chain.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Pleased with tire prices (hopefully they are the correct size) and, if not, hopefully you have a fair return policy.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Good website, easy to navigate
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The site was easy to navigate and the shipping options are good because we leave Wednesday for skiing and the chains are suppose to get here on Tuesday.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Wish you website is a little more user-friendly despite you are one of the very few who sells chains online.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Although I found the item for less on other sites, none would meet my delivery requirements without a significant amount of money for shipping. Vulcan offered affordable delivery at a reasonable price.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The tire chain installation videos are great. They helped us decide on a product.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Supposedly they had the tires I wanted in stock but After I placed the order it took them 4 days to tell me that they did not have any!! Terrible customer service!!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Website is a little cheap and dated. Not bad, or hard to use or anything, it just looks like something a single person without any coding experience could have created in an evening. That combined with the fantastic prices and free shipping makes the company seem suspect... i.e. "Is this too good to be true? Am I getting scammed?" I sure hope not, because you are the only ones that had these chains in stock!!! Thank you!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Ordering was easy. The proof will be in the shipping as we need them in the promised time frame.
    Easy site to navigate
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Easy to shop. All the information I needed to make a decision. Extremely easy to checkout. Awesome.
    So far so good
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Everyone else was out of tire chains, and you're the first ones that popped up on my online search, (google).
    Website looks like it was made on windows 95 but the prices were reasonable
  • Jan 12, 2017
    During these ridiculous winter storms, I'm just happy someone had tire chains that fit my car in stock.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    The chain faq should be a pop up, so I could compair the chains avelable to the FAQ data
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    Great service,quick delivery and at a great price. Vulcan Tire Sales will be my only tire supply source from now on.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Had to purchase a different more expensive tire since the one I was looking for was out of stock.
    Jan 15, 2017
    Good price, good tire, prompt delivery.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 12, 2017
    love the tires, it made a difference on my Mini.