Vulcan Tire Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Vulcan Tire Reviews

09/23/2017
Vulcan Tire Ratings and User Reviews. Vulcan Tire is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 09/06/2017.
Vulcan Tire Sales offers products for all types of vehicles from high performance cars to industrial applications.
Circle of Excellence - Vulcan Tire

2016 Platinum

Vulcan Tire Rating

More About Vulcan Tire

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Vulcan Tire

• Sep 06, 2017
    Excellent so far. Waiting for delivery. They had what I needed at a great price.
    Sep 23, 2017
    All in all. Vulcan tire sales had the tires I wanted at the best price. Shipping was a bit off due to a hurricane. But excellent customer service. Got my tires. And they look and work fantastic. Thank You Vulcan Tire Sales.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    great service
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I liked the chat help, they made sure this would work
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Not many sites had chains type s for my tire size but yours did and several varieties
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Five stars seller
    Sep 16, 2017
    Five stars seller.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Sep 16, 2017
    Every aspect of the purchase and delivery was the most efficient I have ever experienced! The one word to describe it would be "outstanding"!!
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Awesome price for my tires shipped!
  • Sep 05, 2017
    I have recommended you to several people looking for tires. Excellent prices an. selection.
    Sep 14, 2017
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Sep 13, 2017
    Vulcan web site is VERY easy to use, contains all information you are looking for and priceing is GREAT.
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Great job
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Where else can you buy tires for less than 50 bucks a piece that aren't junk
  • Sep 11, 2017
    I have used these z-chains for years. Love them here in upstate SC because we get more ice some winters than snow. Sometimes it will be snow then turn into freezing rain. The first day I can get around pretty good just in 4wd. Yhe second day I always put on the z-chains because the roads will be solid ice. I put them on the rear and 1 chain on the right front. My Dad taught me to do that years ago. He said you can have great traction but you need to be able to steer. It has saved me many time from going into a ditch. When you are going downhill into a slanted curve without the right front digging you are going into the ditch. Thanks for such a good product!!
  • Sep 08, 2017
    N/A
  • Aug 23, 2017
    Great deals and fast shipping!
    Sep 08, 2017
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Thank-you for the the email response and the recommending the chain selection
    Sep 08, 2017
  • Sep 07, 2017
    I love Vulcan tires
  • Aug 26, 2017
    great selection of products
    Sep 05, 2017
  • Sep 04, 2017
    I am just ordering tire chains. A survey would be more appropriate after I have had a chance to use them. I assume the quality to be good, but there are no reviews to see how others view the product after use.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    As a first time consumer some of the multiple choice questions I answered were low graded. However, I would like to retake this survey on the back end of this order if possible.
    Sep 03, 2017
    This was my first time visiting and purchasing tires online from your site. It was easy to order the needed merchandise at a reasonable price. And I thank you.
  • Aug 18, 2017