Wag.com Reviews

Wag.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wag.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 10/01/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wag.com

• Oct 1, 2015
    I love Wag.com! After moving to Germany with my 3 dogs, they were ONLY company that could supply me with the food that my dogs are used to and love. Their customer service is second to none. My orders have been correct and on time.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I like shopping here but why can't we use a coupon with the free shipping? it's what keeps our dog's greenies affordable!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love wag.com. I love that I can order my dog's food and it's here the next day. The prices are awesome and the customer service is amazing!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    Good service, good prices, and great delivery times
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I've been using this website for my dog's prescription diet food needs for a few months now. Delivery is very fast and cans in good shape. In comparing prices I've found this website to be very competitive and even less expensive than many others. I'm impressed!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    You guys are the BEST, continue the GREAT job!!!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Very easy to reorder, especially when my time is so important to me. I had a bag arrive damaged some time ago and was replaced immediately. So appreciated that.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Wag.com has been wonderful. Great customer service, quick delivery. It so much easier to manage the needs of my cat. Thank you.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Easy to use and comparable prices to area pet stores.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great website for our pet food shopping.
    Aug 4, 2015
    Always the product we want and available with timely shipping.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I am so happy with Wag...I get my dog food so quick and it beats going to the pet store
  • Jul 20, 2015
    When you try to refill prescription dog food, there is no selection offered to choose. You have to choose between "contact vet for prescription" or " mail in prescription" only. You have to phone them if you want to choose the one that will get you a refill on a refillable prescription that they already have the refillable prescription for! They should include this choice their selections and save us all a lot of time.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Great site, easy to navigate, pleasant to look at. A good "User experience."