Wag.com Reviews

Wag.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wag.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 10/31/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wag.com

• Oct 31, 2015
    I have been using wag for about a year now & I absolutely love it. I only. I shop for my pitbull a cpl times a month,I love the selection & he loves the product. The shipping price & ontime rate are great as well!!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    I love Wag.com! After moving to Germany with my 3 dogs, they were ONLY company that could supply me with the food that my dogs are used to and love. Their customer service is second to none. My orders have been correct and on time.
    Oct 30, 2015
    I love Wag.com. My package arrived a week earlier than expected, and I'm at an APO address!! And they are one of the very few companies that ship dog food to an APO. I love their selection. On a prior order I had to contact customer service about a mistake I made when placing an order. They were helpful and got it all worked out for me. I am a customer for life.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I like shopping here but why can't we use a coupon with the free shipping? it's what keeps our dog's greenies affordable!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    Good service, good prices, and great delivery times