Wag.com Reviews

12/17/2014
Wag.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wag.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 392 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Wag.com Rating

More About Wag.com

Recent Reviews for Wag.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    i have been very happy with the service and speed WAG has provided.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was really excited that i was able to get two harnesses at a fairly competitive price. the coupon codes were what really sealed the deal. i am a student with two fur babies and any money i can save helps. just for the amazing deal i got i will definitely be a returning customer. Rock on wag.com!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Its always a great experience. Fast and easy shopping
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Wag.com is fine; the website is not. HOWEVER: The person I reached in Vetsource was VERY helpful.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    great! very easy experience, never any problems and super-convenient
  • Dec 16, 2014
    price more reasonable than other merchants with similar product and there were several sizes available.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great deals this time; very impressed with wag.com.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Frustrated that I was unable to ship different items in order to different shipping address, and that gift cards were not included. Also, I had entered 5 distinct addresses before this became clear, and then had to re-enter the shipping address after I chose to pay via my Amazon account. It was a huge hassle! Finally—importantly—I accessed the site via the website for Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, with the intent of making a purchase that would support their work. The Best Friends site said they would receive 20% of my Wags.com purchase, but once I entered the Wags universe, there was no indication of this—and I am left wondering whether it worked or not. I chose this site ONLY because I wanted my purchase to also support Best Friends.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Amazing service. We always recommend your site to friends.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with my orders.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love wag very convenient! I have decided to go carless so makes my life decision easier.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Wag is a fantastic pet product site though I do wish there were better and organic products for dog, cat and small pets. I end up buying my dog food elsewhere as well as cat foods. Other than that, I find your site to be the only one I use when needing all my rabbit, cat and dog products sans the dog and cat food. Your staff is exceptionally nice and I can assure you that if they weren't, I wouldn't be calling wag. Your staff is your ambassadors for your company and you seem to know that. It's unfortunate other on-line companies don't have this important knowledge. I just dropped two big companies because their staff was rude and made my calls very un-inviting. Congrats to Wag.com for having such great people. You have trained them well. Very well.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good site for ordering pet supplies with quick delivery!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Nothing beats having your cat food and cat litter delivered! Even better when I can shop for Hannukah at the same time.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    this is a gift I am pleased with the speed this order was processed and will be delivered..thanks for a easy shopping experiance
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great site and service. Order all my dog's food and supplies as well common household items. Shipping is fast and reliable.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great site, great service
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I love wag.com and have recommended it to friend/family. The selection of products is great and the free 2-day delivery is fabulous.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Most of the items do not fit. I followed the sizing guide so vey disappointed I have to return most of the items.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I was surprised by the value, they hae some very good deals going on that were rather encouraging when I stopped to think about what I usually spend at local pet supply stores for much less product.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I was reccomended the site and so I bought from it too and it was a great purchase.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I like yhem and they are cheaper than petco