Wag.com Reviews

Wag.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wag.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 05/16/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wag.com

• May 16, 2015
    You are a suck monster for personal information and that sucks. Have a real heart and soul business instead of sucking the lives out of them.
  • May 3, 2015
    I love this site. I have looked everywhere to find a leash that could be personalized for a blind dog in the color I chose.
    May 13, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Wag.com is awesome-free shipping every time and my items are delivered right to my door!!! Customer service is excellent too!!! I love Wag.com!!!!
    Apr 30, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I LIKE YOUR WEBSITE.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Wag.com was recommended by Cloud Star and I was glad to be able to do business here. Thank you Site very easy to go through.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I am very happy with all my itomes that I have reaseved from Wag and will come back when I need anthing for my pets.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    BEST COMPANY EVER! Love the ease and convenience of shopping on this website. Love the free 2 day shipping and the customer service is fantastic!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    best prices and best shipping time. LOVE THEM.............
  • Apr 6, 2015
    On the sign up page to create an account you do not have horse as an option for a pet. I'm buying horse supplies from you. derail
  • Apr 6, 2015
    My friend Jill Smith turned us on to this food and my picky eater Great Pyrenese for some reason likes the small kibble size? I can not tell you how nice it is to have these heavy bags delivered to my door! I love Wag.com! Leslie
  • Mar 26, 2015
    very reliable,convenient but your shipping price stinks for under $50 purchases and your prices are not any bargain either,still all in all i give wag a C+ for its fast service and ease of ordering.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Easy ordering, excellant service. Highly recommend.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I LOVE wag.com! They get the items I order faster to my house then if I were get in my car and drive to the store. So efficient!!!!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I have been shopping with Wag for almost 2 years. In the last month my dog food has increased by 7 dollars per bag. I can get this 5 dollars cheaper at my local dog food store. So I may not be shopping here any longer. I love the convenience but I have no problem stopping at a store to save 15 dollars a month.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    My wife runs an elite dog walking service in NYC and she orders all of her business related items from Wag.com as well as for our personal French Bulldogs (8 and 1). We recommend the site to all dog owners. Great selection and easy to navigate. Plus the shipping is fast.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    It was very easy to order from Wag.com
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I think the service is great, shipping fast, and the prices are very reasonbale. Good sales too! Amazing choice of products.
    Feb 28, 2015
    Selection is easy you carry so many good brands. Ordering is very easy and the discount was great!! all items arrived quickly and in good condition.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I appreciate the coupon for my shelter dog! Thank You!
    Feb 26, 2015
    I was greatly impressed with the ease of ordering and amazed at the prompt delivery! I know some folks that are home bound that aren't able to get to the store for their animals food and Wag.com would be a great option for them! Thank you so much!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I'm looking forward to seeing how Wag.com does.
    Apr 29, 2015