Wag.com Reviews

Wag.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wag.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/13/2016.

Recent Reviews for Wag.com

• Aug 13, 2016
    fast easy ordering...fast fast delivery!!!!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Great service! Fast delivery. Love that they save your shipping info so you don't have to keep entering it.
    Jul 31, 2016
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I have been purchasing all my dog/cat supplies from Wag.com for a number of years. I love that my items always arrive in 2-3 business days, including Saturdays sometimes. I never have to worry about running out of anything! I am disabled and love that the boxes come right to my front door -- no carrying them from the store to the car and again into the house! Everything is always fresh. Nothing has ever been damaged Aside from the fact that Wag.com no longer carries my brand of dog food [Bil-Jac] and I have to get that shipped from PetSmart <frown>, I plan to continue to buy from Wag as long as they exist!
  • Jul 8, 2016
    We order our prescription dog food through Wag.com. They make it so easy by getting the prescription for us from the vet and then ship it out and we get it within 48hr. Cant beat that.
    Jul 17, 2016
    The only place I buy all of our dog food.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    This is the third order I've placed for the same product. My cost has increased with each transaction. Customer retention is obviously not important to you. The next time I need to replenish I will confirm your pricing far enough in advance to allow time to make my purchase elsewhere.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Love this site. always the natural dog foods I want and need. And prompt! I usually get the next day. I have recommended to many of my dog owner friends,