Wag.com Reviews

Wag.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wag.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/17/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wag.com

• Aug 17, 2015
    I've been using this website for my dog's prescription diet food needs for a few months now. Delivery is very fast and cans in good shape. In comparing prices I've found this website to be very competitive and even less expensive than many others. I'm impressed!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    You guys are the BEST, continue the GREAT job!!!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Very easy to reorder, especially when my time is so important to me. I had a bag arrive damaged some time ago and was replaced immediately. So appreciated that.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Wag.com has been wonderful. Great customer service, quick delivery. It so much easier to manage the needs of my cat. Thank you.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Easy to use and comparable prices to area pet stores.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great website for our pet food shopping.
    Aug 4, 2015
    Always the product we want and available with timely shipping.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I am so happy with Wag...I get my dog food so quick and it beats going to the pet store
  • Jul 20, 2015
    When you try to refill prescription dog food, there is no selection offered to choose. You have to choose between "contact vet for prescription" or " mail in prescription" only. You have to phone them if you want to choose the one that will get you a refill on a refillable prescription that they already have the refillable prescription for! They should include this choice their selections and save us all a lot of time.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Great site, easy to navigate, pleasant to look at. A good "User experience."
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Tried to order Rx dogfood from other sites and had trouble with their checkouts. Someone from Purina recommended this site when I called the company. Had my order completed right away on wag.com.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Great experience and timely fashion on receiving my pups medicine.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    My first shipment with wag was because a portion goes to the Best Friends organization which I highly support. I love the next day service nearly all the time. they have merchandise which I would normally buy at the store. I love my dogs and they deserve the BEST. They were rescued.