Walkers Shortbread Reviews

08/03/2015
Walkers Shortbread Ratings and User Reviews. Walkers Shortbread is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 124 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Walkers Shortbread

2010 Winner

Walkers Shortbread Rating

More About Walkers Shortbread

Recent Reviews for Walkers Shortbread

• Jul 21, 2015
    This is the first time I have been able to complete a purchase! you must have done something to make it possible. mmm
    Back-to-School cookies for lunchbox
    Great products. Good sizes for desert or snacking Good Deal Pricing
  • Jul 20, 2015
    We love the products!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I was looking for a cake to serve at my son's wedding. i was disappointed there was nothing mto choose from.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Super pleased that Walkers has gluten free options now. Would love to see more gluten free options. Keep up the excellent products!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    My husband loves these cookies so much, I have to remind him to share.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Love love love walkers shortbread. My mom was from england ao perhaps it is genetic. I am addicted. I buy lots of big boxes from costco at xmas and eat them all except the fingers, which i give away. I find them stale tasting and dry
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I adore Walkers Shortbread. I am an author of medieval Highland romance and I give the 2-pack of shortbread to readers at book signings and conferences.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Took advantage of 20% off promotion; however, when it updated my total, shipping charges were added back in. Before the promotion, I had selected enough items to qualify for free shipping. As a result, I went back into my order and deleted several products. Every other online retailer I shop with still gives you free shipping, even if your order total ends up falling below their free shipping threshold once you apply a promotion code.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I was looking to get Walker's Shortbread, and was happy to find the best deal on their own website. (Not on Amazon, or BBC Shop) Love the fact that they carry the Duchy Originals shortbread as well. (Love the design and philosophy behind it, but hard to find) Very satisfied with the free shipping deal.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great company and great web site
    Jul 12, 2015
    I received all of my items very quickly. Ordering was easy, and the products are great!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    walker shortbread cookies are the best cookies ever.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    MY HUSBAND AND I ADORE WALKERS SHORTBREAD DURING CHRISTMAS WHEN SAMS CLUB HAVE THEM IN THE "HUGE" SIZE WALKERS BOXES WE, PURCHASE 12 BOXES OF WALKERS FOR HOLIDAY AS GIFTS, FOR OUR FAMILY AND THEN I GO BACK AND GET MORE TO HIDE FOR MYSELF. HA, HA! MY DEAR SWEET "ITALIAN" AUNT ROSEIS 93 YEARS OLD AND I KNOW WITH THE OLD FASHIONED ITALIAN FAMILY THAT WE ARE SHE WILL SURELY USE THESE DELICIOUS WALKERS SHORTBREAD TO "DUNK IN HER COFFEE" LIKE THE "OLD SCHOOL ITALIANS ALWAYS DO". OFCIOURSE YOU MAYJUSE THUIS AS A COMMENT. IT WOULD BE MY HONOR.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
    Jul 7, 2015
    Enjoying this purchase tremendously!!!!!!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Someone offered a couple of pieces, and I fell in love with it instantly. I have been wanting to order, even entered the sweepstake for a trip to Beautiful Scotland, as I am an avid fan of the Outlander TV series. But I fell in love with Scotland when the books came out in 1991. It was my dream to take a holiday in your beautiful country, but life had other things in store for me. I wish and hope with all my heart that one day I will be able to travel there. Until then I will enjoy your delicious shortbread, close my eyes and dream that I am right there! Thank you, Anne
    Jul 7, 2015
    I have received and am loving the shortbread, but not so much the chocolate ones. I have anticipated a deep, rich chocolate flavor, but it just wasn't there. I will be ordering the original shortbread again. They are delicious
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    we buy each November and December your short bread tins by Cosco. We found the quality of the tins somewhat better than the short bread we bought from you. We will next time buy one of your other short breads.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    My order was for Oat Cakes not Shortbread. Despite several stores in my area (Richmond, VA) carrying shortbread, none of them seem to carry oatcakes any more. Not sure why because they used to be available. Wonder if calling them "crackers" instead of "cakes" in the US market could be part of the problem.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I have always loved Walker's shortbread!