Walkers Shortbread Reviews

08/26/2015
Walkers Shortbread Ratings and User Reviews. Walkers Shortbread is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 105 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Walkers Shortbread

2010 Winner

Walkers Shortbread Rating

More About Walkers Shortbread

Recent Reviews for Walkers Shortbread

• Jun 27, 2015
    You should really consider showing the ingredients on the site for the cookies, it would be very helpful for people with allergies!!!. You would probably sell more that way!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Amazing, wonderful product!!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Fell in love with these while visiting Scotland. Felt these would be a great gift for my employees back in th US.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I would have liked to have a verity box with the regular shortbread along with the chocolate chip and the scotty dogs, plain and chocolate and the oat cakes as well.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Best shortbread I have tasted- my father loves them. I wish they were a little less expensive though!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Fabulous quality and taste. Walkers never disappoints.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I love Walkers Shortbread. This visit, I had a VERY VERY difficult time finishing my purchase!!!!
    Jun 22, 2015
    This was a birthday gift I sent to my niece in Maine. She owns a Scottie dog, so she was really really very pleased with the Scottie dog tin. She called me to thank me, and, also, tell me how delicious the Scottie dog shaped cookies were!!! Will order these again!!!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Best shortbread. I've ever had.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I love Walkers Shortbread--never buy any other brands.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Love the product. Love that I can get them even though I have moved from Glasgow to FL. Love the website, offers, convenience. Love buying the tins as gifts for teachers, friends, etc.
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great product. I was very please with the quality and taste. The tin was perfect as a Father's Day gift.
    The coolies are great!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I was hoping to find a tin in the Highland Cow shape.... I saw one on a recent trip to Scotland but did not have room to carry it home. But will still be happy to get more amazing shortbread!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Have been eating Walker's Shortbread since my first visit to Scotland in the 1970s. It's the best! Just wish Walker's products available in the UK could be shipped to the US - really want the Glenfiddich whisky shortbread cookies!
    Jun 22, 2015
    Only one shortbread was broken. Still do not understand the prohibitions on shipping to the US many items only available in the UK. This limits the quantity of Walkers products I buy.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I love the Walkers Shortbread Cookies!!! They give them with your tea at all the B&B's in Scotland.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    My brother returned from England with these shortbread cookies recently. I fell in love immediately.
    Jun 23, 2015
    I already contacted Walker and sent pictures and email reference poor handling by UPS.
  • May 25, 2015
    I love Walker's Shortbread cookies!
    Jun 11, 2015
  • May 19, 2015
    I appreciate the sale items, free shipping offers, elegant packaging and delightful taste of Walkers products.
    Jun 10, 2015
    Like the sales and like your products. A+
  • May 16, 2015
    Mobile site needs better drop down menus. I had difficulty using them so I just searched for my product line. I was using an Apple iPad 2
    Jun 10, 2015
    This was a German ft for my mother and she could not stop raving about these items. She liked the classic bar cookies best. The organic plain flavored were her second favorite.