Walkers Shortbread Reviews

02/08/2016
Walkers Shortbread Ratings and User Reviews. Walkers Shortbread is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 331 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Walkers Shortbread

2010 Winner

Walkers Shortbread Rating

More About Walkers Shortbread

Recent Reviews for Walkers Shortbread

• Jan 11, 2016
    I love walker's shortbread cookies! I really like the different shapes the cookies come in. No other shortbread cookie tastes as good as Walkers! Unfortunately I can only buy these every once in a while because of the price is a bit higher than other cookies but when there is a great deal I just can't pass it up!
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Walkers is doing a good job
  • Jan 10, 2016
    looking forward to the order, 1st tried the product at Sam's Club
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Interesting that you value my time in your market research. How do I get the promised $100.00? Is it in cash or in goods? Or just a "hook"....
    Love Walkers Shortbread.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I've been a fan of Walkers Shortbread, especially Stem Ginger, for over 20 years, and have visited the store in Abelour
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Walkers make the best shortbread on the market worldwide. The sugar/salt ration and mix is just right. That's the only thing I bring back to U.S. from London whenever I go visiting. I love it!
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I first purchased these from Starbucks. They are no longer carrying them At the store I go to. These are the best shortbread cookies I've ever tasted. I did find them for a while at a local grocer but am having trouble finding them again. I Love these cookies...and will always buy them if the price is right and I can get free shipping. 😀
  • Jan 8, 2016
    They are the best! Melt in your mouth or tea!!! When I went to Scottland all my sister in law wanted were Walkers short bread. No other, only Walkers!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    They are the BEST! Love their products.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Walkers Short bread is my favorite cookie. I'm so glad you have gluten free cookies that taste awesome. Especially the lemon ginger cookie.
    Jan 11, 2016
    I love them
  • Jan 6, 2016
    From the first bite, a great taste..and love the tins....and love the good, natural ingredients..
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Have not tried Walkers Shortbread yet. Recommended by a friend. Can't wait to try them.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Love Walkers Shortbread!
  • Jan 1, 2016
    love walkers and their fruitcake and shortbread
    Jan 10, 2016
    love the fruitcake and ginger shortbread--awesome! Prince Charles products super-
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Annoying that I have to login with password to purchase anything.
    Jan 11, 2016
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Quick, easy transactions of quality products.
    Jan 6, 2016
    I bought the mincemeat tarts for my husband as we could not find one for Christmas and he loves mincemeat pie. However, I was dismayed when he told me he did not like them. When I asked why, he said the crust was too thick and the dough/mincemeat ratio was off.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Jan 10, 2016
    Thank you for making gluten free!