Wallao.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Wallao.com Reviews

Wallao.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wallao.com is rated 6.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 03/06/2017.

Recent Reviews for Wallao.com

• Mar 06, 2017
    Apr 17, 2017
    I ordered this for my flower girl. The dress is beautiful but not as full on the bottom as in the picture. The flower that is supposed to go on the sash was pretty limp. We will jut use it for the flower basket. The dress looks great even without the flower. The color was exactly what I wanted.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    wallao.com did not reply my inquiry email, nor did anyone pick up the phone call.
    Mar 03, 2017
    Basically cannot get in touch with customer support before the purchase.The dresses are nice but they came with the wrong colorBased on the experience w/ customer support I don't plan to exchange the dresses.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Easy site navigation. Looking toward to receiving product.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I will let you know how I like the service and product once I receive the item.
    Feb 12, 2017
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Just what I was looking for! The site is a touch twitchy but the product lines are adorable.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Seriously upsept set about customer service
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I think the return policies stink but the selection is wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the rest of my experience as I wait for my order.
    Feb 03, 2017
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Feb 02, 2017
    I would like to return item.. the description said hunter green and it is not at all please let me know how to return it
  • Jan 07, 2017
    Jan 30, 2017
    Called three times left messages and no return call very disappointed