WalletGear Reviews

07/30/2015
WalletGear Ratings and User Reviews. WalletGear is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 255 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

WalletGear Rating

More About WalletGear

Recent Reviews for WalletGear

• Jul 30, 2015
    Your web site could use a little explanation on what type of wallet a person has and then display what type of inserts you are marketing for that type of wallet.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    wonderful experience I had no idea there was so many options
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Although I entered my shipping data there was no shipping cost included until I reached near the end of checkout.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Difficult to surf the catalogue
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I bought a WalletGear for myself. My son saw it and said he would like one. I am buying this coat wallet for his birthday.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    great site for ordering item
  • Jul 28, 2015
    They have hard to find wallets...
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I like the wallet that I ordered for my fiancee but ordering this on-line was not easy at all. I had to go back into my account several times to complete this order. I finally requested for help to complete this order. I then completed it on my computer rather than my cell phone. I wish they would make it a little more user friendly than it was. It kept asking me for my address and it was all correct but it kept telling me that the site was not available and I had to log out of the browser. Other than that everything went smoothly. I will probably order from this site in the future.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    This is the first time buying this type of wallet and if it does well, I will return to get more
  • Jul 27, 2015
    It's not easy to find wallet inserts. I'm glad I found this on-line store.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Need to lmprove your payment segment of checkout process..Every part of checkout worked up to payment. Would not open to make my payment. Very frustrating.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Many of the other web sites offer free shipping. i would have liked free shipping. I would have like more description of product as to origin
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Nice variety of products..many good reviews
    Saved time and money
    Happy to find item
  • Jul 26, 2015
    It was very easy ordering the exact wallet I wanted—just wish it came in more colors than pink and black.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Like the selections. Easy to use web site.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    A couple of times the shopping cart would not load during the purchase process. I could generally go back and recapture the information without starting from the beginning again.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Amazed at the selection. Could not find any of these at stores.
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    Good quality and on time delivery