WalleyeDirect.com Reviews

07/28/2014
WalleyeDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. WalleyeDirect.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

WalleyeDirect.com Rating

More About WalleyeDirect.com

Recent Reviews for WalleyeDirect.com

• Jul 27, 2014
    love the taste of there fresh caught fish, the ease of ordering
  • Jul 24, 2014
    This purchase is foir my Mom a 91 year old former keller walleye fisherwoman. I hope she is not disappointed.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Cannot comment on product, but ordering was straightforward and simple.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Love the walleye and perch!
    Jul 8, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Great products/service -have called before.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving and trying the perch fillets. Grew up eating Wisconsin perch fish frys on Friday nights. Hope these fillets are just as good. Just wish the pricing was a little more affordable. Even if the perch is very good, not sure how much more I would order. Gets to be an expensive fish fry.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    We tried but were unable to use any valid coupon codes for our purchase.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    Wonderful yummy perch!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Please with quality of service and dependability
    Jun 29, 2014
    I live in New Mexico and I used the economy shipping due to cost. I was worried that my order would not stay frozen even though they use dry ice and pack it in very nice container. The order arrived exactly on the day it supposed to which was within about 2 days and when I opened the cooler the fish was completely frozen and had dry ice to spare. Yeah! I also noticed that there was absolutely no fishy smell and the trout was a very nice size. We pan fried a couple of filets that evening and it was very yummy! I was so pleased with our order. I will surely order from this company again and would recommend it to others.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    The only place to buy fresh water fish.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I am big NASCAR fan and they advertised on their site!! I'll give a try or I'll sic the "boys" on ya' ... Smile !! Y'all have a great day !!
    Jul 1, 2014
    The order was a surprise birthday gift !! And IT WAS !!! Also greatly accepted with enjoyment.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    free shipping. shipping adds a lot to the order
  • Jun 20, 2014
    seems to be a good company that cares about the quality of the items it ships
    Jun 28, 2014
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I've heard great things about your fish.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    A little expensive but great.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    This last order was for a good friend.He was totally jazzed upon delivery.I ordered the Walleye cheeks and he just flipped out when he tastd them.He lives in Wiscosin, eats Walleye all the time and never had the cheeks.He won't be throwing those away again.Chuck @ Bob Grillson USA.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Good that they exist. A bit pricey but well worth it.
    Jun 16, 2014
    Good stuff. Not cheap but worth the money. For the first time shipment happened to arrive almost thawed. So, I guess, it makes sense, as they suggest, at least during the summer temperatures, to overnight it rather than rely on regular delivery.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I am from Minnesota and now live in Alabama. I was so happy to find out i could order Walleye to be shipped to me.
    Jun 16, 2014
    I am from Minnesota and now live in Alabama and i was happy to know I could get Walleye sent to me. They do not have this fish available here. thanks
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    The FedEx delivery person left the package at the apartment complex office, without notifying me. Luckily, I was tracking the package on the internet and saw that it had been delivered, just not to my door. Other FedEx and UPUS packages have always been delivered to my door.