WalleyeDirect.com Reviews

02/10/2016
WalleyeDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. WalleyeDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

WalleyeDirect.com Rating

More About WalleyeDirect.com

Recent Reviews for WalleyeDirect.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    Excellent perch and bluegill
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Have bin looking for smelts for years, No one has them. I LOVE smelts, so glad I found them. THANK YOU!!!!!!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I've had good service in the past.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    prices is a little high
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Always arrives on time and freshly frozen. Not all products are always available. In this case they are out of most of their inventory...
  • Jan 26, 2016
    we will see if the delivery is on time and the quality of the fish is good enough for the price. Need a value for the dollar
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Can not wait to eat some good fish.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    Haven't tried the walleye yet but they look good and were perfectly packed arriving at our door as promised with dry ice still intact and fillets in perfect condition, still frozen!!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I really haven't had experience with your company. This is my first order. I will know more about how I feel about dealing with your company after my order is completed and I have cooked some fish.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    It would be nice to get free shipping for orders of $190. I had to buy an item that I didn't really want in order to get my total over $200 to avoid the shipping charge. I sure hope this fish is good because that is a lot of money to spend for frozen fish. Thank you very much. Vr/ Brent A Falla Your humble servant PS - The best walleys come from the great state of Minnesota. Wisconsin walleys aren't nearly as good and tasty as Minnesota Walleys. That is not just my opinion that is a true blue FACT.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Great supplier of fish from the North. We live in Florida and love the Perch, Blue Gill and Walleye.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    WalleyeDirect in/on their online menu didn't include the order I Placed, but communication (online)with one of their representatives was excellent.
    Jan 27, 2016
    I couldn't find "product" in the smaller quantity I'd like so I emailed Customer Service and with their assistance found there was a sampler product available.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    you have nothing to sell, check your site everything is out of stock.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I live in Georgia where there is no Lake fish to be had. I look forward to receiving my delicious Walleye.
    Jan 10, 2016
    Great fish! Keep up the good work. The Walleye is delicious. I have recommended to several people since my purchase.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    This is my first order.
    Jan 4, 2016
    Loved the first order of perch. I will be ordering again.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I will wait to see how it works when I get it and taste it.
    Dec 28, 2015
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Hopefully the product arrives quickly and the quality given the VERY high price makes my Mum happy.
    Dec 30, 2015
    You made my Mom's day!!! Very happy will definitely order again!
  • Dec 13, 2015
    I won't know much until I get to try their product.
    Dec 27, 2015
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Only place I can find with lake perch! Website is as great as the service provided. I've bought from them before and will definitely buy from them again.
    Dec 26, 2015
    Extremely happy with this company!!!!!
  • Dec 4, 2015
    very nice site, easy to use, glad product was in stock
    Dec 28, 2015