Walter Drake Reviews

10/20/2014
Walter Drake Ratings and User Reviews. Walter Drake is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1095 reviews.
Since 1947, Walter Drake has been a source for the latest in kitchenware, organizers, home and garden values, plus stationery and unique gifts personalized free every day of the year.

Walter Drake Rating

More About Walter Drake

Recent Reviews for Walter Drake

• Oct 15, 2014
    I enjoy receiving the calogs and usually order from then.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I am so happy I got the Walter Drake semi sale buy now pay laterwith preffered credit I have been waiting for this for a long time thank you for sending this to me.
    i was charged to much my items $2.99 @ web site said 2 or move $2.49 @
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS AND PRICES. I COMPAIR PRICES WHEN SHOPPING ON COMPUTER.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I am pleased to find things I have been looking for in stores.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I have been ordering from Walter Drake since the 60's just don't always get a catalog.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I like Walter drake because I find items there that I can't find anywhere else . Also I don't have to drive anywhere to shop for what I want.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I will know more when I get he products but they look good in the magazine I received.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    the purchases I have ordered in the past have met my expections, otherwise I woould not continue to purchase from this company. I have never been displeased with any of my purchases and will continue to buy from time to time whenever Walter Drake carries the items I need. I like to be able to contact Customer Service and get a live person to talk to and get anything resolved without a lot of hassle.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    plethora of choice and fantastic pricing
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Years ago when there were paper catalogs, I used to get one on a regular basis. I have ordered from Walter Drake in the past and was satisfied with all my orders. This was when we lived in Ohio and had our own business company. Since retirement I have not ordred anything and we now live in the state of Georgia.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Large selection of great products.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I have been purchasing from Walter Drake for more years than I can remember. I have always received what I ordered timely, and been 100% satisfied.
    Oct 15, 2014
    I have ordered from Walter Drake for many years, and have always been completely satisfied, and have encountered very minimal issues.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    The "source code" on my order form was invalid, so I had to pay shipping. It was supposed to be free. Other than that disappointment - the website is easy to use and checkout worked like a charm.
    Oct 15, 2014
    I placed my order on-line Oct. 2nd, 2014 and I am still waiting for it on Oct. 15th, 2014. This seems a lot longer than any orders placed in previous years for the same item.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    I have bought Xmas cards from. Walter drake for over 5 years. I have never been disappointed!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Have shopped from you over a period of several years and have been satisfied with every order.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    the order tracking did not work, all I know was the order was sent out. did not know when I would get it. However I believe I received it with in 2 to 3 weeks