Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Reviews

Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Wammock Farm Service, Inc. is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Last rated on 01/04/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wammock Farm Service, Inc.

• Jan 4, 2015
    I really love All-American style and values and Wammock Farm Service, Inc represent all of them, including being family-owned. I found very unique and highest quality Carhartt pants in this online store that I couldn't find ANYWHERE online at all and was thinking about lesser quality analogy pants. But now I am so happy and content with finding exactly what I wanted and the lowest price for THIS quality. What can I say, America is the best example of overdelivering great service and happy customer experience, and if more countries followed this wonderful example, the world would be a happier and more productive place.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I found Wammock Farm Service when searching for a farm coat that my husband really likes. My initial intention was to purchase a coat for the hired man for christmas, but when I found out that they were discontinued, I purchased the coat again for my husband and then for my son. Glad to see someone still has them. This will be the third coat of that same style for my husband.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    ridiculous shipping charges
    Dec 4, 2014
    They listed something they didn't have, then after a week sent me a cancellation notice. No word, no sorry, no explanation, no nothing!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Only place I could find with the size I needed in the Carhartt Women's lined overalls. Everywhere else is out of stock!