Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Reviews

Wammock Farm Service, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Wammock Farm Service, Inc. does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 10/14/2016.

Recent Reviews for Wammock Farm Service, Inc.

• Oct 14, 2016
    Great service but very high shipping cost!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    As I have looked throughout the website, I have seen many products that would be very useful around the household. I was very surprised.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Little slow on processing order
  • Sep 8, 2016
    first time to order but, very easy
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I was pleased to find a hard to find item
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I am very satisfied with my purchase.(Buccaneer) It is the best I have ever used! Great product and great service from Wammock.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    it was nice to be able to order something the stores do not carry but is very good disinfenctant.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Very easy site. Can navigate with out any problems. Very clear on exiting to purchase.
    Aug 26, 2016
    I ordered the product 10 auto waters on the 7th of August Several weeks later I did not receive notification they had been shipped. I contacted Hammock and they said they would check it out and send a confirmation by email. After a week or so I contacted them again and stated I had not received any Information regarding where they were. They apologized and said that hey would find out. They got back and told me e they would arrive the 26th. Which they just got here by UPS. Way to long to wait and I had to do all the follow up.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    Very friendly and concerned about delivery delay. The post office dropped the ball on this one, but the friendly staff at Wammock Farm was on the case. Very professional and friendly. I will shop with them again
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Great online shopping experience. Found what I wanted. Quick ordering process. Satisfied. Would love to find this product near me.
    Aug 12, 2016
    I got tired of searching for this product in the state I live in. I found your site, found the product and ordered. Quick and painless process.