Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

08/26/2016
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 213 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• Aug 26, 2016
    I did have some trouble signing up and waited acouple of days to go back to your site and then it went smoothly.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    great website but a little hard to find things. Wish you had many more trims for home dec.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Liked the options and checkout but shipping was very expensive compared to other retailers I've purchased similar items from online.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I have ordered fabrics in the past and have been completely satisfied. I always come back to this site when I am looking for something for my home. I love the size of the samples.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Great service, as it is very hard to find the right size drapes. Plan to use the custom drapery service after I have decided on the fabrics.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    would like fabric/trim/threads all matched would like each choice to be color matched
  • Aug 21, 2016
    So far, so good but have only ordered samples, which arrived promptly an look good.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I have look at all the online fabric shops for this fabric in black and this is the only one that had it.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    my last experience with you was so good i didn't even bother looking elsewhere, including offline.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    everything was great! the only thing i was stuck on was registering. There was an issue, but the site didn't say where the issue was so i just needed to restart and it worked the second time.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I love buying from this southern company. i get quick delivery and FREE shipping!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Nice checkout system. I appreciate the sample options for fabric.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    At this point, which is as a new shopper here, my experience has been pleasant. I will await the look at the requested sample and will order the fabric if satisfied. I want to use the fabric for a long full skirt to wear to my son's outdoor wedding in May 2017. Thank-you
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I am hoping that my daughter will like the silk dupioni color swatches. If she does I plan to order enough to make two brides maids dresses, and jackets, possibly three.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I found your website through Pinterest. I was drawn to your website because it was the first sight I had visited that clearly explained the fabric. You stated clearly the weight of the fabric, what type of fabric it was, and gave examples of what it was best used for. That in itself sold me. I felt so confident I almost didn't order samples. I felt that you were a company that I could trust. The samples arrived in a timely manner. The both were gorgeous, too. I was delighted to make a purchase with your company. It definitely will not be my last. I already have another project in mind.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I was so excited when I found your site. I saw you website years ago and was always interested in buying from you all. Thank you so much for offering fabrics to the public.
    Aug 25, 2016
    I was very impressed with to quality of the fabric!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    the site stated free shipping with orders over $35. when i got to place order I was charged shipping not to thrilled about that.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    Very happy with the trim I purchased, however it did not go well with my fabric. I will be looking at your other trims thanks
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Always helpful, good product, reasonable cost.
    Aug 21, 2016
    Very helpful. Extra effort to assist. Thanks
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    Although I was not notified when my order was shipped and I had to call and find out, overall I am very pleased with my drapery panels.