Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

05/21/2015
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 210 reviews. Last rated on 05/19/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• May 19, 2015
    exploring for a reliable supplier of burlap for our wedding venue business. I hope I have found my resource with this order.
  • May 19, 2015
    Easy experience although only ordered samples at this point, I plan to order the fabric if I am satisfied with one of the samples coloring.
    Love the huge selection!
  • May 18, 2015
    Great experience so far. Looking forward to recieving my order!
  • May 18, 2015
    I just ordered samples, but I'm quite excited to make my final decision on which fabric I will be ordering.
  • May 18, 2015
    The quality of the the fabrics and the selection is always first class. I received my fabrics well packaged so there is no damage and I receive things quickly. this is a very good copany.
  • May 17, 2015
    Searching by color seems to bring up no results after the first search. I have to go back to the main screen, select a subset of fabric type and then input a color selection. Solids only button often brings prints. After spending a time looking I think I have found what I am looking for. If it were easier to search I may have made a larger purchase. Other than that, everything was fine. If not for the sample ordering options I may not make a purchase at all. I like to see what I'm spending my money on.
  • May 17, 2015
    Hoping to get the fabric in a timely manner. This is my first purchased with this company and I'm a little nervious about the on line process.
  • May 16, 2015
    the only slightly negative thing is i wish you would offer more discounts or coupons. The point system is pretty weak. I saved $1.75 on a $500 order? after having spent quite a bit on the site in the past.
  • May 15, 2015
    I love this site
  • May 15, 2015
    love this site
  • May 14, 2015
    The fabric prices are amazing! I shopped around locally and could not find such great price!
  • May 14, 2015
    easy website to use! Will be back.
    so far so good
  • May 13, 2015
    I was very pleased to find exactly what I wanted right away. I will be back many times now that I have found wonderful buys. Thank you,Pam
  • May 13, 2015
    I have a very hard time opening an account. I could not do the additional zip code they were asking for and I did not know why I needed the additional 4 digits after the zip code
  • May 13, 2015
    Am looking forward to receiving my samples and doing business with you. Thank you!
  • May 8, 2015
    One of few companies that recognize and reward military!
    May 17, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    Not exactly sure of amount spent.
    May 15, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Got an email from your staff saying that you did not have enough continuos yard of the fabric I ordered. Staff offered me 1) a longer delivery window in order to get the continuous yards or 2) split yardage at a reduced price. It was good the staff contacted me because I took the split yardage. The fabric is beautiful, as pictured. I'm happy with my purchase. I am also pleased with your staff's attention to detail.