Best Fabric Store Reviews

09/28/2016
Best Fabric Store Ratings and User Reviews. Best Fabric Store is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 188 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Best Fabric Store

2010 Winner

Best Fabric Store Rating

More About Best Fabric Store

Recent Reviews for Best Fabric Store

• Sep 28, 2016
    I love the quality of the fabrics and the customer service is amazing. I would recommend this company to anyone. I am very happy with this company.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I'm pleased of the large selection of drapery and upholstery fabric, however, I could not find any hardware such as drapery hooks and weighst; but happy about what I was able to find and purchase.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Orders are very speedy and their customer service is excellent, I like that there is a wide range of pricing for fabrics as well as sale and clearance offers..
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Easy to use site and great prices
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I have shopped here before and I cannot find a better place for my fabric needs and believe me I am a fabric shopper! I love this place!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    very happy with your website very easy to find what I needed only order sample to match fabric but will order as soon as I get the samples. I will order again as needed. thank you
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Always great service! Very fast shipping! And I've never had the wrong product shipped to me!
  • Sep 21, 2016
    I found Best Fabric Store when looking to reupholster a piece of furniture - not really knowing where to start, but knowing I'd like samples before buying a full order of fabric. Best Fabric Store/Warehouse Fabrics has a great selection, seems very customer friendly on their site and social media, offers great deals and discounts, and just comes across as altogether very reasonable.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Such a relief to find a way of ordering draperies with so many choices!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    good selection of fabric and the only place I could find this particular fabric for a customer
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I found this site when I was looking for fabric trims, since then (about 2 months ago) I have returned to order more of the same, and several fabric samples. I have been very impressed by the great prices, fast delivery, and personal service (you called me to confirm if several pieces of a trim would work as you did not have one continuous piece). I have been very impressed with this site and hope to do more business with you.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I had a very helpful conversation with your staff some months ago. Now am ordering samples. We'll see whether they work . . .
  • Sep 18, 2016
    The most competitive and economical products ,specially for house use fabrics.Good Luck and well wising for your company.
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Fun experience looking. Took a long time! Great selection.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    What I really like about the company is that they call you if your order can not be filled. It should be a way to see how much fabric they have left before you make your order .
    Sep 27, 2016
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Can't wait to see the samples and view them with my other items.
    Sep 24, 2016
    I love the fabric sample I ordered. I will be placing an order in the near future.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    This order is to establish color for a custom sewing project. I am impressed with your quote.
    Sep 26, 2016
    Very courteous and pro-active in solving any concerns over the color of the product. Followed up with samples of alternative colors and provided an excellent substitute,
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I appreciate the variety of items. I would like to see them carry interfacing so I an do one stop shopping.
    Sep 24, 2016
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Sep 19, 2016
    I love ordering from this site! They always ship so fast and have exactly what i need!
  • Sep 8, 2016
    The selection and quality of fabrics is much better than any other of the other online sites I've visited! I'm impressed and anticipate future orders. Thank You!!
    Sep 17, 2016