Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

12/21/2014
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 255 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• Dec 20, 2014
    Great website! Picking out fabric samples was very easy.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great selection and large yardage which I needed.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Fine company, expresses a giving & caring approach, not all about getting. Generous in discounts like seniors, veterans, consistent customers. Very good customer support via emails.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Need more choices.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    great selection of quality products at a terrific price. Thank you!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy site to navigate; good images; easily read and understood instructions
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This store has the best prices on quality fabrics I have found. When I ordered samples, they were large enough to get a real look at the pattern and colors. The upholstery/drapery fabrics are 2 to 4 dollars cheaper than the same fabrics on Ebay. I showed my daughter the site and she immediately ordered a few hundred dollars worth of yardage.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great selection, competitive prices.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I have always shopped at brick and mortar stores like Joanns and Hancocks but am not interested in paying $40+ a yard for pillow fabric! that is what lead me to Warhouse Fabrics.com Your prices pulled me in and I found exactly what I was looking for! Cant wait to get my order and start work on my livingroom decor!!! Looking forward to order again in the future! I will most defiantly be recommending this sight to friends!
    Reliable. Thank You!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    First time ordering, so I don't yet know what to expect. Do wish USPS was the default shipping method.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love this company. The fabrics are high quality and look amazing when used in draperies, chair covers, etc. Their web site is so easy to work with and well organized. It is a customer friendly site so I can find fabrics, matching prints and trim. Ordering samples is the best. It allows you to be positively sure about the color and pattern you are ordering. This is a company that has put a lot of time and though behind the buying experience.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    The samples arrived promptly and I haven't decided yet whether or not to use one of them for my project.
    Quality products always!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I found trim I couldn't find anywhere else.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Good experience, ordered what I needed at a good price.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I believe I have bought from W F before. However, searching the net,this store had what I wanted, so I bought there.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Excellent experience! Great selection and photos of product!
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Shopping here was a good experience.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I like the prices of the fabric on your site. It's nice fabric and good price. The other online fabric stores charge way too much. The mark up is so high I will not buy from them.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I liked the fact that I can contact WF and they will give me matches to fabric. The mix and match process over the web can be hard
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I ordered velvet I got suede instead but I did not have time to return it and had to use it and it was very frustrating and disappointing.