Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

08/27/2015
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 260 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• Aug 26, 2015
    I really had a lot of trouble placing this order online BUT, I talked to the nicest women ever 3 times who helped work everything out and get the order properly placed. She is why if I need more fabric, I'll check Warehouse Fabrics first.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was impressed with the amount of fabric selections available.
    Easy, thank you!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    i love the fact that i can look for fabric ,and have it in just a few days
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I wish you offered larger samples and a little more variety in colors (my favorite shopping question is "how many colors does that come in?"). Other than that, nice website!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    like the quality of material
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Warehouse Fabrics has a good website. Only complaint is that...when you put something in the cart and then hit continue shopping, it does not take you back to where you stopped but all the way back to the beginning and have to pick selection all over and go through multiple pages. You are losing potential sales because easier to just flip through screens to end and see everything and then maybe go back. If it returned to spot that went to cart, I might select more samples.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very nice, reasonable prices. I hope I'll like it when it comes.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    so far so good
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Miss Donna is the BEST!!!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Wish I had found this site sooner!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    very nice fabrics
  • Aug 20, 2015
    This is the second time I purchase from them and the quality, time of receiving the product is excellent.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I love your products, hands down best selection and prices for fabrics of any kind!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I love the ease of web site. I like the shipping cost. I buy mostly outdoor fabric. would like more sales and or coupons.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    I loved the fabric samples and the 1 yards I ordered, I am planning on re-upholstering the benches at my church.Most of the samples were not liked by the majority of members, so I have ordered different samples and I will proceed from there. As soon as I get a consensus of my church members, I will place my order, hopefully soon. Thanks
  • Aug 15, 2015
    This is my 2nd time ordering from Warehouse Fabrics. I'm truly impressed with the prices ,quick shipment and overall a great online shopping experience. I will continue to patronize this business.
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have been on three fabric sites, and your is the easiest to navigate. Thanks
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I find their site and selection paths easy to use and their service on time and trouble free.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Everything in my order was great. The only disappointment was the fact that the "fabric by the pound" was only one fabric/print. I guess I was expecting it to be a few different fabrics/prints. I do like the fabric and it was a good deal. I was just hoping for a variety.