Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

04/17/2015
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 256 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• Apr 9, 2015
    Pleased with fabric selections.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Excellent service, fast response to e-mail questions, very polite via telephone. Items are shipped quickly. Great prices compared to other on-line fabric stores.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I only ordered two samples to see which looked best with my table. I intend on ordering one of them after checking the match.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Thank you for being there - I live in po-dunk Arkansas, and the Hancock fabrics stores that are an hour away do not have the specialty fabrics I need. LOVE the option of buying a sample .
  • Apr 7, 2015
    very awesome prices that i could afford especially when its for the wedding
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I wish I didn't have to do this survey just to place my order!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I love the service they provide and the honesty of the company.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Love all the options.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    easy to use, good fabric selection and great prices.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Very happy with the sample fabric
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Great selection, great service, fast delivery!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Their site is very well organized and easy to use. Being able to order samples is very helpful as I know the red colors are tricky. It was nice to see the "other people also bought" sidebar because it showed a few similar fabrics that I hadn't found in my own searches.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Great site, love the variety of fabrics and the fabric with pictures of items made using the particular fabric I am interested in. The free shipping on swatches is a plus!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I love this store. I can usually find what I need, and I can alwys find ways of putting together fabrics that look good together.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I have always been very happy dealing with Warehouse Fabrics, Inc. the shipping is prompt and reasonable. The items are reasonably priced. The one time I got a fabric with a flaw, they were very accommodating and shipped another piece without flaws immediately. I recommend this site to my clients as I have a workroom for home décor fabrication.
    Apr 4, 2015
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I just ordered samples of uphoulstry gimp. Of the 5 choices I selected there were two possibilities which were close to the color I wanted but I have yet to decide which one will best suit.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Found fabric for a lot less here than at another online store
    Apr 8, 2015
    Your fabric was way less in price than the same fabric at another site. Ordered a sample from both sites, yours was exactly the same quality less in price
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    Great experience with customer service inquiries (specifically Donna) and the knowlege of products. The fabric was top quality and at a great price. Will shop again with WareHouse Fabrics.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Loved the selection and the price of the fabrics. Can't wait to see the quality as well.
    Apr 5, 2015