Warehouse Fabrics Inc Reviews

05/05/2015
Warehouse Fabrics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Warehouse Fabrics Inc is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 229 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Warehouse Fabrics Inc

2010 Winner

Warehouse Fabrics Inc Rating

More About Warehouse Fabrics Inc

Recent Reviews for Warehouse Fabrics Inc

• Apr 13, 2015
    On time delivery, very satisfied as a customer.
    I LIKED HOW THE FABRIC WAS DISPLAYED
  • Apr 11, 2015
    You had exactly what I was looking for at the best price. Definitely will come here again for fabric, and looking forward to other selections.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Well designed and operated website.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    They are the only place that had exactly what I was looking for.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Very favorable experience so far. Hard to find brick and mortar fabric stores anymore so this is a great alternative. I'm not thrilled with the quality of the gingham fabric I purchased. It's very thin, has black marks on the fabric and the pattern isn't even. It scoops up on the right hand side.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Excellent service, fast response to e-mail questions, very polite via telephone. Items are shipped quickly. Great prices compared to other on-line fabric stores.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Thank you for being there - I live in po-dunk Arkansas, and the Hancock fabrics stores that are an hour away do not have the specialty fabrics I need. LOVE the option of buying a sample .
    Apr 15, 2015
    I ordered samples got an email that they were coming over a week ago and still don't have them
  • Apr 7, 2015
    very awesome prices that i could afford especially when its for the wedding
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I had difficulty registering. It continued to bring me back to the same screen as though I was not successful. Once I realized I had been successful, I moved on.
    Apr 14, 2015
    I love this fabric. It is good quality outdoor fabric. Order was shipped quickly and I received within a few short days. It looks beautiful covering old cushions on our lanai.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I wish I didn't have to do this survey just to place my order!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I love the service they provide and the honesty of the company.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    Excellent product and service.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    The product ordered was of good quality and I received them quickly. The website is easy to navigate and they have great sales.
    Apr 15, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the products I purchased and I will purchase all my fabrics from Warehouse Fabrics.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    We were very pleased with the service! Our preferred fabric was not available but Donna helped us select another fabric and discounted a better fabric to the price we had originally paid. The fabric arrived BEFORE we had anticipated it! All in all, a better than I'd hoped for experience. We will definately use and recommend Warehouse Fabrics.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    The website is set up in a way that maximizes the search feature effectiveness. I was able to pinpoint the items that I needed based on their material properties which only one other website had. The remainder of the websites had limited product information outside of color and material. I needed material safety data (flame retardant properties) to be specified. Very satisfied and hoping this isn't my only purchase. We will see how the product turns out when it arrives.
    Apr 10, 2015
    Shipping was faster than stated on website, package was well wrapped and secured, very happy!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    Lovely fabric. Easy site to shop. Very pleased with the prompt delivery. Thank you.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Found fabric for a lot less here than at another online store
    Apr 8, 2015
    Your fabric was way less in price than the same fabric at another site. Ordered a sample from both sites, yours was exactly the same quality less in price