Warm Your Floor Reviews

09/29/2016
Warm Your Floor Ratings and User Reviews. Warm Your Floor is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 09/21/2016.

Warm Your Floor Rating

More About Warm Your Floor

Recent Reviews for Warm Your Floor

• Sep 21, 2016
    Site very well put together. The prices are the best on the net except Ebay. However with Ebay you never know what you might receive. I feel confident I will receive new, unopened product. Oh yeah,,,,,, Free Shipping and no Tax!!!
  • Sep 21, 2016
    So easy to work with it ridiculous. I called them and they explained all of my options to me n detail.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Great product, excellent customer service and return policy. Assist contractors with the best solutions for desired application.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Please fix your website. Entered all of my credit information but forgot my shipping preference. Went to top of page and did that. All of my credit information had been deleted. Had to start over. Very difficult to type in this box. Have to enter keystrokes 2-3 times in some cases. Cannot keep up with my typing! Argh!
    Sep 26, 2016
  • Sep 14, 2016
    I appreciate the wide selection you offer. I might like to see a section for new items.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I'm a contractor and I find prices competitive with others and its always delivered on time.
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Great prices, free shipping easy checkout. Thanks!!
  • Sep 8, 2016
    My experience was satisfactory
  • Sep 6, 2016
    Shipping costs seem very high.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    On the information page I was given the impression shipping would be free as my purchase was over $145.00 but at checkout the only shipping option I had was UPS at $30.00. Very disappointing. If
  • Sep 2, 2016
    my architect design my bathroom with floor heat and my contractor recommend Nuheat brand. When I google it your company come up.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    I was using my iPhone and the website was difficult to use and navigate. Great selection though, and good price for the items I bought.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    The checkout process was ridiculous. The website wouldn't correctly save billing address, shipping address, or credit card number and had to re-enter this information at least 5 times before the correct addresses appeared. Also, there was never an option to use the 5% coupon code.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very fast shipping, which I desperately needed for remodeling project to proceed. Prices also very competitive.
    Sep 5, 2016
    I was very impressed with the speed with which the staff processed my orders.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    This was a very easy purchase and experience once I researched everything.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Last thermostat lasted less than 3 years. Durability of product seems to be an issue
    Aug 26, 2016
    Replaced a warm your floor thermostat that only lasted 2 years. Will make sure to keep the warranty information this time.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Nice Website, didn't work well from my cell. Better on computer!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I had an older unit fail and was happy that I was told on-line that the other unit was End of Life and to order the upograde.
    Aug 10, 2016
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Excellent product, used it once before, many years ago and it's still working great! Ready for another bathroom remodel, so I returned to Warm for Floors for repeated excvellent quality and customer experience.
    Aug 6, 2016
    I have installed 3 of these and they are awesome . When I sold my house it was a HUGE SELLING POINT! Buyers Love them!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    This is the 3rd heated flooring system I have purchased from you. I like the ease of installation and the products have so far been reliable. Thanks.
    Aug 2, 2016
    This is the third radiant floor I've purchased from you and am very happy with Suntech products.