WaterFilters.NET Reviews

08/01/2014
WaterFilters.NET Ratings and User Reviews. WaterFilters.NET is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 188 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2014.

WaterFilters.NET Rating

More About WaterFilters.NET

Recent Reviews for WaterFilters.NET

• Aug 1, 2014
    easy to use website and coupons for discount and free shipping
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I am on your email list as a past customer. I could not navigate from your email to an order site as indicated on the email. Then a rep send me a link that would not connect. You have great products but a horrile online order system navigation wise.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Always easy to order from Waterfilters.net! Today used online chat option and rep was kind and efficient.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I am highly satisfied with the Quality & price. They also have the tools needed to do the job myself to save me money & time
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Things were easy to find and the purchase went smoothly
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Have bought filters from Waterfilters.net in the past and was very satisfied. Now my go to source.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    The YouTube video explaining the filter for iron (rffe-20bb) and other videos saved me tons of money based on the probability that my local water filtration expert would up charge me for the materials needed to install my own whole house water filter system.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Taking a gamble on this. I have always used the Amway filter for our Amway WTS, but they are discontinuing this model and replacement filter.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great Customer Service! Always comes through when I have a problem! Thanks waterfilters.net.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Actually, this is my first experience with ya'll and if the products come timely, I may continue to use your services for future products and/or replacement filters.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    firts time ,I feel very satisfied will continue business Thanks. Jose
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I had been a previous customer who had forgotten the password. I tried to get a new password via password reset, but that was sent to my former e-mail address which takes 30 minutes to forward to my current address. In the meantime the 10 minute reset time had expired and I could not reset. I finally was forced to create a new account.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Nice well working site
    Jul 28, 2014
    Great experience!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    Good price on the product - the best I've found so far. Also free shipping and timely receipt of the order.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Fast, honest, helpful
  • Jul 15, 2014
    There was a promotional code but I was confused as to when to input it so I missed out on any discounts.
    Jul 25, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    water filters are very easy to use and change. no charcoal taste like some have. Website is very user friendly!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    This is our first purchase and see how it goes.
    Aug 1, 2014
    WE LIKE THE FILTER YOU INCLUDED WITH PACKAGE AND WILL REORDER THAT MODEL AS IT SEEMS TO DO A BETTER JOB OF FILTERING OUR WELL WATER. WHAT IS THE COST OF THE RECOMMENDED WELL WATER FILTER? SHIPPING?
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Like the prices, and REALLY like that they keep long-term records of previous purchases, so I don't have to go through my own notes trying to find the model number of the filters I need. They make it very easy to re-order.
    Jul 22, 2014