WaterFilters.NET Reviews

02/11/2016
WaterFilters.NET Ratings and User Reviews. WaterFilters.NET is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 167 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.

WaterFilters.NET Rating

More About WaterFilters.NET

Recent Reviews for WaterFilters.NET

• Feb 10, 2016
    Very helpful with the questions I had before the order
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I needed too check on # parts from my Culligan Dealer and found that they order from here also and i found this too be a heck of alot cheaper than buying directly from Culligan........ Then found that the part numbers had been changed and sent Water Filter's.com a message and numbers from Culligan and the Support Team e-mailed me the New Part Numbers the next day........ I was very happy about the help of buying the right filters........
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I like you guys, but am disappointed that you will not have the carbon filter I wish to continue purchasing tested for sale in California. The filter I'm being forced to buy is not as good as the previous one. (The flow is better, but the taste is not very good.)
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Water filters.net has the products I need. They has a good customer service group.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Reorder reminders are very important and extremely appreciated. Thanks!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It was very simple to find the products I needed and there was quite a bit to choose from.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Quick and efficient relating to ordering. I hope the product is delivered in a timely manner and works are noted.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    everything was great you need just a little more info on sizes of filters for instance I purchased the Pentek 20BB carbon block there was no more info should have the size Pentek 20x4.5bb carbon block that way we don't have to call for sizes thanks Mickey and yes I will totally buy again
  • Feb 2, 2016
    First time buyer
  • Feb 1, 2016
    So far so good.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Filter boxes Arrived damaged. Filters may be OK but I will not know until I use them.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Good overall experience and very good price.
    Feb 9, 2016
    One part of my order was not what I needed.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I like Water Filters but I would like to see more options (variety with explanations) laid out better.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Overall good service, ordering process and follow-up, plus at the best price available.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    Shipping and handling was little much
  • Jan 22, 2016
    So far so good.
    Feb 2, 2016
    I received what I ordered. Did not receive notification of when items were shipped or when to expect them.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Satisfaction on order as perceived.
    Feb 2, 2016
    Excellent means of shopping. I wS totally satisfied.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Been using site for a long time to order my replacement filters. Just upgraded my system and pleased to find that they supply a filter for fluoride.
    Feb 7, 2016
    WaterFilters.NET has fast shipping and carries the filters that I want at a good price. I will continue to use them as my main source for filter replacements and supplies.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    I hope this replacement item does the same as the one that I usually ordered in the past...not sure!
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I prefer to order the filters needed for my reverse osmosis from your company as the ones from Rain Soft are more expensive.
    Feb 3, 2016
    I save money by buying it here instead of from the conditioner agent.