Wayfair Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Wayfair Supply Reviews

05/24/2017
Wayfair Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Wayfair Supply is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 242 reviews. Last rated on 09/06/2016.

Wayfair Supply Rating

More About Wayfair Supply

Recent Reviews for Wayfair Supply

• Sep 06, 2016
    May 17, 2017
    My experience with everything regarding my purchase was wonderful - including the delivery staff!!! I purchased the Oakworks ProLuxe Convertible Lift for my portable massage table. It has changed my work life for the better. Having made sure the table is properly installed to the lift, the table is extremely secure and does not move at all while I am working. You must make sure that the cord of the lift is lying directly on the hinges of the table and NOT between the table cushions. The foot pedal works well and a joy to have. I LOVE the Oakworks Proluxe Convertible Lift purchased through Wayfair Supply!!!
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Wayfair has always been my first "go to" for all my household purchases. More times than not I end up making my purchase with Wayfair.
    Apr 24, 2017
  • Mar 05, 2017
    Apr 19, 2017
    I received the fire table about 3 weeks ago but I just got around to setting it up this week. The product is what I expected for the price. I did not want to spend what it would cost for the one I really wanted. I am very satisfied with the product, well built, looks good. I will have to buy more glass beads to fill the fire pit, a bigger bag of beads would have been nice. There was one minor issue with the gas ignightor. It was not firing on every push. I took the cover off and found the gap between the electrode and feed connector was over 1/2 inch. The average space is 1/4 inch. I used a pair of needle nosed pliers to close the gap to 1/4 inch and it works fine. This was missed on assembly line inspection; not a problem for anyone who knows how the ignightor is supposed to work. I am happy with the product.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    good selection and service
    Apr 13, 2017
    the service is always great and shipping was prompt. The sofa was cheap, but what can we expect for less than $300?
  • Mar 21, 2017
    quick and easy
    Apr 12, 2017
  • Mar 12, 2017
    Love shopping Wayfair!
    Apr 11, 2017
  • Feb 28, 2017
    Great selection of products, easy checkout and great customer service.
    Apr 08, 2017
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Great company and wonderful customer service. Good quality products.
    Apr 07, 2017
    great comp[any to do business with with great customer service. We will buy from this company again.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Apr 07, 2017
    To my understanding the Listing Price was in Canadian dollars yet I got charged in usd, other than that I still like the products.
  • Mar 24, 2017
    This site was a wonderful experience. I was able to find and purchase my selection in a short period of time.
    Apr 04, 2017
    difficult to assemble
  • Mar 05, 2017
    Apr 03, 2017
    items on photo didn't match what was purchased in order..........
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Process is more efficient than driving all over town. I appreciated the comments from other customers.Thank you for providing the selected information about the product, thus saving time spent on connecting with a customer service agent.
    Apr 02, 2017
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Apr 01, 2017
    very pleased
  • Mar 09, 2017
    A good variety of items !
    Apr 01, 2017
    Have alote to choose from.
  • Mar 07, 2017
    I found the check out process cumbersome, because my newly assigned password was rejected, then accepted without adequate warning, so I missed the final cost for shipping and handling, the delivery date, and I don't even know what else.
    Mar 30, 2017
    Excellent
  • Mar 06, 2017
    I've continued to be more than satisfied regarding all aspects of ordering from your company. The numerous varieties offered in all departments, as well as the cost factors have continued to be favorable. It would be helpful if additional information was given regarding the item. . If there were any complaints to offer, it would be having the delivery of items left outside. Being retired and yeah, on a fixed income, I'm unable to pay the required additional cost to have it brought into the house. Other than that, I have remained a satisfied customer.
    Mar 28, 2017
    Since I've ordered numerous items from you, I'm not sure if I'm responding to the correct product. If you're referring to the coffee table, I was very pleased. If any I have any negative comment, it would be in reference to the on-line site you gave if help was needed putting the table together. The site was very confusing and had numerous references to go to, however, I never did find the one that would've been helpful.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    Fabulous
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Not sure why I was charged ship[ping since I placed an order this morning that was over 200. Other than that everything that I have ordered has been shipped in a very efficient manner. The customer service has been exceptional.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    fine
    Mar 27, 2017
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Easy to shop.
    Mar 26, 2017
    Assembly instructions were very bad.