Wayside Gardens Reviews

05/04/2015
Wayside Gardens Ratings and User Reviews. Wayside Gardens is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 797 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.

Wayside Gardens Rating

More About Wayside Gardens

Recent Reviews for Wayside Gardens

• May 4, 2015
    Don't really know yet. Has good rep but expensive. Very. Always posting Sold Out Items when they are never available. Show just not show them.
  • May 4, 2015
    It was very simple to locate what i was looking for. i have always like the blue hydrangea's, but they were elusive to find. I think the kids that work summers for garden shops just don't know, and tell you whatever they think of. Now I know the secret, and already have the soil adjuster, but the nursery i ordered from ran out before they got my order put together, and just notified me today they don't anticipate any more from their greenhouses. I hope you don't run out before you ship mine to me!!
  • May 4, 2015
    I did finally purchase but only because I couldn't find what I needed elsewhere. I had a horrible time trying to purchase a week or so ago, then received an email apologizing and offering me 20% off my purchase. When I went to use this offer I found it had expired 2 days before and the company wouldn't honor it. That is just adding insult to injury, what can you be thinking in your customer service department!!!??
  • May 4, 2015
    Very reliable products and you back them with a reliable guarantee.
  • May 4, 2015
    It was annoying to have to re-enter all of my billing and some of my shipping info even after I checked off the box "same as billing address" though I was a returning customer. So it seems that there are some glitches. Plus, when I tried to use the "ITSALLGOOD" promo code sent out on 4/29, which was created to address the growing pains of the new website, it was non-functional for me.
  • May 4, 2015
    i did think the pricing was high.
  • May 3, 2015
    Have ordered from this company in the past, was very happy with what I ordered.
  • May 3, 2015
    Lovely selections, photographs are clear as well as descriptions. The information regarding zones is very helpful .
  • May 3, 2015
    I ordered quite a bit from Wayside many years ago when establishing a new garden at a new house. Those plants still going strong there. Now downsized and planting a new smaller garden. Have akways been successful with your buddleia plants
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I ordered 2 plants - $35 each, website said out of stock, although the order seemed to be accepted. Within a day or 2 received an email regarding sale, plants were reduced by about $10 each. I sent an email requesting that you reduce price to the sale price, or cancel the order. Heard nothing, until I got a notice that the order had shipped. VERY poor customer service, you ignored my question about the price reduction and ignored my request to cancel if you couldn't honor the new price. Would appreciate a credit for the difference. Will be my last order if this isn't done.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    package arrived promptly, great looking healthy plants well protected. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Good variety of plants.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I will assume they are overwhelmed. They like to apologize but you get the feeling they really don't care.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I have never been dissatisfied with anything from wayside gardens.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    As always, plant material arrived on time and in good condition.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Just the rose I was looking for, The beautifully fragrant Lady Gardener. I am so looking forward to receiving them and having my husband plant them in our garden. Thank you Wayside Gardens for making my dreams of a perfect rose come true! Jana McNulty Saratoga, CA
    May 4, 2015
    plants were drooping and continue to droop after planting. plants are small and scrawnt. I will never purchase plants online again!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    Plants were shipped with UPS who used the Post Office to deliver the plants. The package arrived with the contents in a complete shambles. Plants were broken and smashed. I sent Wayside an email about this problem and they sent an apology that I was having trouble with the WEBSITE. If anyone had read my complaint, it was clear that the website wasn't the problem.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I like the fact that I can find plants that are not available locally. I also like the fact that the nursery carries native plants. I like the promotions/discounts as well. that usually is what prompts me to buy.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I did make a purchase before and have been very pleased. I was a little disappointed in the bush ' size when it arrived, but have seen it grow into a very healthy bush. I purchased some of the same type form a nursery and they have not grown into nice green lush bushes like yours has. So I am very happy with that bush and want to try some other plants, that is why I ordered some today. Thank you for the high quality of your plants. I'm sure that I will continue to purchase your products in the future.
    May 4, 2015
    This is the second purchase that I have made with Wayside Gardens and I am totally pleased with the plants, ease of ordering, shipping and have no complaints at all. Thank you for having great quality plants and for wonderful service. I will continue to shop with Wayside Gardens. Thank you!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    part of nmy order arrived and the edges of most of the leaves were dried and brown. within a few days leaves were falling off and all but 2 of the six plants are dead. they were delivered at the wrong time of the year here in Ohio. I emailed customer service and they responded they would get back to me in 48 hours and I am still waiting.