Wayside Gardens Reviews

02/05/2016
Wayside Gardens Ratings and User Reviews. Wayside Gardens is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 366 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.

Wayside Gardens Rating

More About Wayside Gardens

Recent Reviews for Wayside Gardens

• Feb 5, 2016
    I love receiving the catalogs but the products sell out too fast. Well, the products I want are usually sold out!!

From Wayside Gardens

Hello Gardening Friend, Thanks for your feedback regarding your shopping experience at waysidegardens.com. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. Please contact us directly at info@waysidegardens.com or call ... Read full response »
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I can always count on quality from Wayside Gardens...for everything. I am a long time customer, and have never been disappointed Customer service is very good
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Easy online shopping experience.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Stunning photos. Helpful info. Great selection.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Wayside's plants are of excellent quality and diversity, but way too expensive
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I love WaySide Gardens catalog and am excited every time I receive it in the mail. The descriptions are helpful and accurate for my area. The photos make me smile, too.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    For two years I have tried to find these bushes for sale . Thank you Wayside Gardens for growing these beautiful Hawthorne bushes.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    In opening it was stated shipping is free for orders over $90.00 and that was not reflected in my purchase price. Cost is important but I buy from you since you plants are healthy and sustainable. I have never had problems in the health and growth of your products.

Love the selection
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Look forward to receiving my item
  • Feb 4, 2016
    My garden is my beloved hobby. My dad always ordered from Wayside so it's a family tradition and I have passed it to my children as well. Your products are so lovely and I love them in my pretty southern garden! Thank you for always being there with your amazing array of beautiful plants and flowers. I wish I could. be ordering all the time . You are the very best!!!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have purchased plants from Wayside Gardens in the past and turned out lovely. I'm confident that Wayside will provide great plants. I wish that they would provide more growing and compatibility information on their site.

• Feb 4, 2016
    I'm starting my first garden this spring so I found all the information easy to understand and very helpful.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Good selection and quality plants
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have recommended Wayside gardens to my friends and have requested catalogs to be sent to them and I like the size of the plants I get.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I found products I had been wanting in larger sizes, being shipped in larger pots. From other vendors, 3 inch pot sizes I had received often did not survive. I was looking for a heartier plant and believe I may have found them here at Wayside Gardens. I am excited about my order and can't wait for spring to plant them.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Love the variety of plants you offer. Wish they were in larger sizes though (gallon sizes).
  • Feb 4, 2016
    nice site, large selection, just a bit pricy compare to other local stores. but convenient.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I can always depend on the plants arriving in good condition.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    It was my first time ordering from this co. It was really easy.I know I will be back for more flowers. You have some beautiful items.