Web Eye Store Reviews

Web Eye Store Ratings and User Reviews. Web Eye Store does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/22/2016.

Recent Reviews for Web Eye Store

• Nov 22, 2016
    It'd be more convenient if no prescription verification is needed for returned customers.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Dec 3, 2016
    I place an order on 11/21/2016. The order has been processing ever since. I never received my product because it never shipped. I've emailed customer service multiple times. I also called multiple times and I also left a voicemail several days ago. I still have received no response. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    They highly advertise a rebate and tell you to "see below" but provide ABSOLUTELY NO FURTHER INFORMATION which infuriated me to be perfectly blunt!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Please make it easier to reorder items you order on a regular basis.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    Web site could be a lot clearer and cleaner
  • Sep 17, 2016
    I'm a little concerned that you don't have my prescription (I ordered contacts) nor did the order form ask for my prescriber's name or contact information, The prescriber is OPTYX AT 228 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003, United States, telephone 212-375-1062 - thank you. Stacy Lamon
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Please make reorders easier. it isn't intuitive to go to your stored prescription to reorder. One would first go to order history, then look for reorder.