WebEyeCare Reviews

09/29/2014
WebEyeCare Ratings and User Reviews. WebEyeCare is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1668 reviews.

WebEyeCare Rating

More About WebEyeCare

Recent Reviews for WebEyeCare

cheap and easy
  • Sep 26, 2014
    It was annoying to have to go through when something was wrong on the check-out page and have to re-fill in the Doctor information. It would be better if you had it saved so I would not have to enter it 3 times. Thanks!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    WebEyeCare was affordable and easy to use.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Said free shipping on page with contacts and then charged shipping!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    It seems as if the pricing is better for contacts, however, once I see them in person I will be much more relieved.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    It is THE BEST place to purchase contact lenses from PERIOD!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Processing Fee was higher than competitors. Shipping free if over $200. My order was over $200 with the processing fee and just under without it, so they wanted to charge me the shipping charge. Competitors offered free shipping for less. When I called to inquire and with some haggeling, they did give me the free shipping code and ultimately it was free. In my opinion, processing fee of almost $20 is ridiculous considering the purchase of 8 small boxes of contact lenses weighing less than a half-pound in a 6"x4" box!! I guess that's capitalism!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    i love it the pepole that work there are great also!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I wish the coupon code that I got emailed would have worked
    more coupons please
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Great site with great prices!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    web eye care has been the absolute best web site I have ever ordered from
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Contacts are about $10 cheaper than any other competitor I have purchased from in the past!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I was very happy with the pricing on my contact lenses. It was the cheapest that I could find.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    I was very pleased with price and how easy it was to order. I don't usually order anything online
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Easy to purchase and very user friendly website!
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Very fast service. I actually received a back order email, and then a couple days later I received my contacts before they were supposed to be here. Great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    A co-worker recommended it for me, since he had an ease of use and told me they shipped quickly and had a great price point for their products.
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    i will not come back for anymore customer service and delivery was really poor