WebstaurantStore Reviews

02/11/2016
WebstaurantStore Ratings and User Reviews. WebstaurantStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 301 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Circle of Excellence - WebstaurantStore

2014 Winner

WebstaurantStore Rating

More About WebstaurantStore

Recent Reviews for WebstaurantStore

• Feb 11, 2016
    Would have received higher marks but your live chat wasn't working.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    maybe offer free shipping with min purchase.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    After purchasing the same merchandise retail, I was thrilled to find your prices and the fact that I didn't have to purchase huge quantities.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have had very little problem with this company
    Shipping charges are absurd
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Shipping charge 3x item price is inexcusable by ANY standard.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Shipping cost more than product. Good price on product though.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    My only real complaint is the way you handle your coupons--pretty misleading. The coupon for 10% off your entire order did say "with restrictions", however, you don't find out the restriction applies to your order until you have gone though the entire order process and are processing the payment. That leaves me with a negative feeling about your "ethics". It is misleading to imply you will get the discount only to "pull it away" right at the end.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Shipping costs are astronomical! Ground is high, but if you ever need something quickly the prices go up to an unrealistic price. So you suffer through or you go to someone local and pay more for the same product.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love the prices, the two items came to $5.98 what sucks is the shipping. I ended up paying more for the shipping then the product.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    All of the products that I have purchased have been very useful to our workplace. I would definitely order from here again if we need something.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I wasn't able to apply my coupons and shipping was very expensive.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    the airpots were broken - you agreed to send two new ones - great customer service!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    This order is for my church Banquet Hall and I hope this will not be my last order.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    I ordered my chafing dishes the week of the Super Bowl and I was skeptical they would arrive on time even though the website said they should. The tracking info. was fabulous and the product arrived exactly when they said it would. The dishes were easy to assemble and worked perfectly for the party. I have already recommended your website to a neighbor who was at the party and was impressed with the product.
    It was exactly what i need for my daughter favors Thank you Frances Rizzo
    Feb 11, 2016
    I want ol it my product sooner, but it took 12 days for me to get it. Thank you I got what I want it.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I only ordered the colored dinner napkins but I feel shipping to my home could have been less. The price I paid for shipping I could have bought another case of napkins well, it is what it is
    Feb 11, 2016
    Color of the napkins were perfect. The red was red and not a burgundy color. They were the thickness they were advertised to be. I ordered one thousand each black and white napkins. I am very satisfied with my order. 💁🏾
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I really do love what I have ordered from your store. The only thing I wish is that the shipping charges were not so much and maybe to get some coupons, discounts or special offers. My main problem are the shipping costs.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I love the restaurant store especially for the fact that I don't have to be a business to be able to purchase your products
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Thank you my items worked great for family when they stayed with me no luggage on floor thanks again