WebstaurantStore Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

WebstaurantStore Reviews

03/28/2017
WebstaurantStore Ratings and User Reviews. WebstaurantStore is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2300 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - WebstaurantStore

2014 Winner

WebstaurantStore Rating

More About WebstaurantStore

Recent Reviews for WebstaurantStore

This is my 2nd purchase for business supplies, the prices are good
  • Mar 28, 2017
    It was a good experience to purchase at webstaurantstore
    The shipping fees are TOO EXPENSIVE
  • Mar 28, 2017
    I love webstaurantstore but would love more chances for free shipping.
    It's worth
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Mar 28, 2017
    I emailed a couple to time about the delivery instructions and each was told webstaurant store could not communicate with the delivery person (carrier). I live in a secure condo building with desk attendants in an urban setting. This cannot be the first time there has been an attempt to have your company relay delivery information to the carrier. It seems unrealistic that your system doesn't allow this communication of delivery instructions and places that responsibility on the buyer to communicate with the carrier. I am not saying this is not true I just don't like it and will most likely just order from somewhere else next time. I order stuff from Houzz, Amazon, Ballard, Gardeners supply and many other online retailers and their shipping and communications have not been an issue with relaying of shipping/delivery instructions. Thanks!
    None
  • Mar 28, 2017
    hope my purchase is what I am expecting. liked the website
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Mar 28, 2017
    I indicated several times that I only wanted one, no two items. I still received two and was charged for two.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    made a call to their non 800 #, asked all my questions and the fella answered all of them with diligence. did some more research and got back online to make the order. Their ordering process online is quick, simple to understand. I didn't use a single F bomb or WTF throughout the entire ordering process. That's how e z their website is deal with.
    This order want to cancel due to the 38 dollars it cost to ship
  • Mar 28, 2017
    The prices are great and the products are top notch
    Great
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Webstaurant has been a pleasure to do business with. As I build my food and crafts business I look forward to expanding the items I purchase through Webstaurant as they have been very prudent and quick to fix problems when they arose and are quick to get their orders out. Overall they have been a pleasure to do business with. Keep up the good work y'all and thank you.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    I am extremely satisfied with the product, but the shipping cost is to high.
    Very easy to use
    Great store
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Love buying from webstauant they have great products
    Mar 28, 2017
    Everything was great. Although my Cotton candy sugar broke open spilling about half.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Mar 28, 2017
    Great service and super fast delivery