WebstaurantStore Reviews

08/26/2016
WebstaurantStore Ratings and User Reviews. WebstaurantStore is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2262 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - WebstaurantStore

2014 Winner

WebstaurantStore Rating

More About WebstaurantStore

Recent Reviews for WebstaurantStore

• Aug 23, 2016
    it was a pleasure shopping at Webstaurant..
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I like all webstaurant has to offer... I will be shopping here again!
    Great website. So easy.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I love this product. A friend of mine has one. I had to get one
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I have a small coffee shop and is hard for me to buy equipment bc I don't have enough budget yet and no credit so I'm working day by day if I get the $25 gift that would help a lot Thank you I love this website and I hope to buy more stuff from you in the future
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Overall, great experience. Great variety of products
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Great place and great prices for the food business
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Easy to use. Anticipate good results once items received and in use. Could lead to additional purchases.
    Great place to shop.
    Good Job,fast delivery
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I'm getting married and it was so nice to find what I needed on here.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Very pleased with the selections and prices!
    Aug 23, 2016
    Awesome service and products.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Shipping to high
    Shipping is too high
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I bought these for The Malachi House. A home for indigent folks in hospice. This is a non profit doing wonderful work for those folks dying and having no where to go and no money and usually no family. If you care to help outfit their kitchen, that would be awesome. The home can only handle 15 people at most.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I am w/Tobacco Prevention & I am funded by a Grant we are not permitted to make such a purchase and we are preparing to participate in a KIDS FAIR, our bags will have info on 2nd hand smoke, quitting and statistics in our County. We also made a coloring fact sheet, every dept gives out little gifts and we didn't have anything so I googled a small crayon packet and YOU came up. I thought I would just purchase with my own personal cc so that we could have something nice in our bag for the kids, what fun is a gift bag if there isn't a little something in it for the kids. Tobacco Prevention is non-profit & our money comes from the BIG TOBACCO Settlement. I kind of hope the shipping would be vey inexpensive.
    Aug 23, 2016
    Wonderful price spoke on line with customer support because I could NOT believe the price I saw for my order was real :). Support confirmed that it was indeed the correct pricing.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Shipping charges are very high. I will avoid your site because of shipping charges next time
    Aug 23, 2016
    the shipping on this product was very high. I will avoid ordering from your service since the cost was too high. I is a good product. the trucking company that was to deliver it to my home called me and suggested that they would have a hard time getting into my neighborhood. I had to drive to town and pick up myself and still was charged a lot for shipping a delivery. phone number if you have questions. 8122166056