WebWatcher Reviews

08/26/2015
WebWatcher Ratings and User Reviews. WebWatcher is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 380 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

WebWatcher Rating

More About WebWatcher

Recent Reviews for WebWatcher

• Aug 26, 2015
    Think this is a awesome family protector
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This software has been amazing to keep tabs on what my 15 year old son is doing online after school. I can keep an eye on his web history, emails, chats, etc and feel better knowing he's not doing anything he shouldn't be.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I am not tech savvy so I needed more information before purcahsing... Customer service is great. I like that you can call or use their online chat to discuss the features of software before buying.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Their customer service was really helpful to get to know what the software does and describe all the features.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I am honestly very happy with this software. The interface is very easy to use and I am thrilled to be able to afford it for muliple devices! Great software!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I really like the stealth feature. The fact that it is undetectable to the user is unbelievable! Very excited to get this up and running! Hopefully I will win 100 dollars too!!!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I was a little unhappy with the iphone software. but the mac offers all of the monitoring features that I really wanted.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    There should be a better representation of what the total cost will be once all of the "a la carte" options are added after the initial purchase for the license.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    lots of good information
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Error messages for Checkout could be better
    Aug 24, 2015
    Great Product, The GUI Is a little clunky but functional.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Very excited to test this out on my husbands computer. I have been interested for years about what he is doing with all his spare time.
    Aug 24, 2015
    This software shows everything important accessed on the computer. Very happy with all of the features it has to offer.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I read online that you can see the deleted messages for iPhone now. I am interested to see how this works.
    Aug 24, 2015
    I am very happy with this software. I would definitely purchase again at the end of the year!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    The downloading process seems easy enough. Its time to see how this software really works though.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I have used other monitoring software companies for my son's devices but I have never been as pleased as I am with WebWatcher. There is so much data available to view and the ability to customize what you record/how much to capture is incredible! I am so happy I bought this software.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I really like all of the features that this software has to offer! I am very happy with this purchase and I will be purcahsing for more computers very soon!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    This software is great for any parent with teenage kids who are attached to their phones! Being able to change and add your own alert words is an awesome feature.
    Aug 26, 2015
    It's been a couple weeks since I started using this software and I am so impressed! There is so much data in my online account from the computer I installed it on. Recording the keystrokes has proven very interesting to see what's typed then deleted before sending an email or going to a website.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    It is so great that all you need in order to register the iPhone is the apple ID and password. This works really well for my family because we all use the same iCloud account!
    Aug 25, 2015
    I needed this on my daughters phone and now that they offer the deleted text messaging feature I am very happy with this software!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    This software works really well whenever my daughter backs up her phone to the icloud which does not happen as often as I would like. However, I am now also putting on her Mac and I believe I will have a lot more success!
    Aug 25, 2015
    I didnt know that I needed the correct apple id and password after it was already registered. My daughter changes that regularly so this is not going to work for me. But customer service was extremely helpful so overall I did have a great experinece.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great website. All the features are clearly stated and easy to understand! I do wish there was a monthly service though.
    Aug 25, 2015
    I am very happy with this software. Works exactly how it was advertized and white glove service installed it for me!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I'm very frustrated. I need someone to call me or I will cancel my order.