Wedding Favors Market Reviews

07/21/2014
Wedding Favors Market Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Market is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

Wedding Favors Market Rating

More About Wedding Favors Market

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Market

• Jul 21, 2014
    Dont like the fact that I placed an order and part of it is back ordered. That was no information how to follow up the remaining part of my order.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Overall impressed with the site and prices but I think the shipping cost was a bit ridiculous.
    Nice layout. Great selection
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I was very pleased with the selection of gifts to choose from and the price was very affordable
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I felt the postage was too high.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    These coasters are awesome and the pricing was even better
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I am happy with the product I ordered, but did think the price of shipping was rather high. I was also a little disappointed that I could not use my American Express card, although that was a minor inconvenience. I was pleased that the wedding playing cards were on sale and trust that they will be perfect for our daughter's wedding goodie bags!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Excited about the product, bit the shipping was more than I had wanted to spend! Based on that, I might consider looking some where else in the future.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I liked the wide variety of favors.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I would have appreciated an opportunity to indicate a "when needed by."
  • Jun 29, 2014
    wish tags could be seen more easily
  • Jun 29, 2014
    It is difficult to fill out a survey regarding how content a buyer is when they have not yet received the item of purchase. The survey should be filled out after delivery. However, I look forward to see what the favors look like.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    It was easy and I liked the site.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Reasonable prices. I just hope the product is as good as it looks on line. I also hope it is delivered in the requested 3 day time frame.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    It did take long than expected to deliver my product but I did get it on time for my event. There was an issue with the favors. The candles were yellow colored from age rather than being white. Wedding Favors Market did contact me before shipping to let me know of the problem and did give me a 50% discount so that I could replace the candles myself. I was however unhappy with the fact no one there knew when the favors would be shipped. I kept being told in 3-5 business days, but it took more like 2 weeks or 10 business days. Luckily I did get the favors in time and they did look great other than the discolored candles.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Found what I was looking for right away, at a good price!
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Had a coupon code, could not find anywhere during the checkout process to enter it. Otherwise, a great site!
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I LIKE HOW CONVINIENCE I CHECKOUT, HOPE I RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE ON TIME.
    Jul 4, 2014
    The sándalwood fans some Came broken
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    They were fantastic in accommodating me on such short notice.
  • Jun 14, 2014