Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

01/30/2015
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 115 reviews. Last rated on 01/30/2015.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Jan 30, 2015
    Great site~. Great selections and prices!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Great selection, reasonable prices, checkout and site navigation easy...
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Very easy process great prices
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I didn't like the fact that you have to a specific amount to use the special discount code. Also the shipping charge was placed on every item instead of the entire order, because if would be less.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    My only real complaint is that the shipping charges are excessive.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Enjoyed the shopping process. I found good prices compared to local stores and was able to save $40 on shipping. Yeah!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Interesting website. I was looking for something specific which is what brought me here. When I have more time I'll continue to shop.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I cant wait to see what everything looks like in person!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    do not like that will not do free shipping even after spending over 200 dollars worth of items.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    never used his website.but i love the products offered
  • Jan 23, 2015
    hopefully they will arrive looking like they do on the web site,and all the personalization is correct.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    It was very user friendly liked all ot the options to design your own wedding favors
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I hope my personalized statements turn out the way I want then to! Thanks!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Shipping was expensive.
    Jan 26, 2015
    The color of the green bag I purchased looks much different in person than it did in the picture. Also, the handles of the bags are really short. Not a shoulder bag like I thought.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I could not honestly complete the survey until after I receive the merchandise.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I found the same product at other sites but sometimes over a dollar more! I loved I was able to track and knew the exact day of arrival.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Ordered the square tin candles and labels. They turned out perfect. I requested a special change on my label that was unable to be done so the staff contacted me and gave me the option to edit my label before officially starting my order. Very happy with order and customer service.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Very Easy to use ! I love the designs
    Jan 26, 2015
    It was easy and simple and I was thrilled with being able to create my own personalized gift.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Nice company
    Jan 27, 2015
    great products.....just what I expected the items to be....very satisfied with the order.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 23, 2015
    They have the neatest things..... use for any kind of entertaining or gift giving.
  • Dec 29, 2014