Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

08/31/2014
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 222 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

very easy to use
  • Aug 31, 2014
    very easy to find what I was looking for
    It was nice thank you
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Website feels a bit outdated
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I wish shipping is free.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very nice website and good prices. As long as my order arrives in time I will be very satisfied.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    When purchasing, whether it be personal or office, you need to please specify that all not colors are exactly the same as you show on your web phage. Thank you!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    this is a good website with good options and lots of variety already recomnding to others
  • Aug 27, 2014
    quick and easy to use
  • Aug 26, 2014
    GREAT PLACE TO BUY EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE!!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    High graphic setup fee for non custom designs. Any graphic that is stock should not have fee. Lack of rush order unfortunate.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    shipping and handling is too expensive. there should be options
  • Aug 24, 2014
    The experience was great! I can not wait to receive my items for my upcoming wedding in November. The selection of items was excellent which made it difficult to decide - but that was a good thing!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Enjoy shopping on this website for wedding stuff!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    So far this experience has been great, I've seen the same product on other sites for more money
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Glad I found this website!!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The shopping experience on this site was very easy to navigate. The item I wanted was not shown in the color I needed. I called customer service and the representative was able to add a code for the item I wanted. She gave me the code number and I placed my order. I will definitely use Wedding Favors unlimited in the future.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Went great, had what I was looking for, even the matching serving set to go with the flutes my friend liked!
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Easy to use! Hope products are as good as they look!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    It was a great experience, overall. I was able to navigate easily. In addition, I was lucky enough to get a chance to use Free Shipping deal. I am just hoping to receive my order in good conditions, if not perfect! Thank you!
    Aug 22, 2014