Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

12/17/2014
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 134 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Dec 16, 2014
    Perfect selection for what I needed
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Wide selection and prices are very reasonable.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love your products, very classy....hard to select which one to order
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Very convenient and easy to use. Best prices out there
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I just loved all the different wedding favors & found this lovely Bridal bouquet just beautiful Thank You my day will be wonderful! Can't beat the prices Yeah!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I called customer service with a question about an item I wanted to buy and wait time was very short and the customer service rep was extremely polite and very helpful! I'm anxious to receive my item!!!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    The shipping really put a dent in my shopping today. I couldn't order everything I wanted due to this. This is the only real problem I had shopping at this site.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    can't wait to receive them - you had wonderful reviews
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love shopping @wedding favor and they return your call asap!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I hope that these apothcary jars are true to the pictures. We are going to fill them with orange blossom honey as favors for my daughter's citrus themed wedding.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    It was a little bit difficult to customize the product.
    Dec 10, 2014
    The website made it seem like the deck of cards was personalized on the cards. It's not they send you stickers to put on the case the cards go in. The case that barely opens.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Web site was easy to navigate. fair pricing
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 26, 2014
    LOVE what I am ordering cant wait to see it.
    Dec 7, 2014
    I got my order way BEFORE I expected it. It is PERFECT! I will definately be shopping here more often!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Your products go out of stock really quick, I thought I had saved my shopping card choices, yesterday, but when I went to retrieve it my cart was empty so needless to say I had to start over with another choice.
    Dec 14, 2014
    The place card holders and ornaments were not what I expected, They are to small to be seen on a table for 8 people. It's no way the servers can see what dinner selection the guest have chosen. They were very misleading in the display presented online.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Very good prices compared to same or similar items at other favor websites. Sold me on the free shipping promo code.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Quick and easy customization. My labels were a little lower quality than I was expecting, but I understand the lower cost lends to cheaper labels.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    first time on this site but i like their selection. cute stuff.
    Dec 7, 2014
    Cute lil bottle opener
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    You should mention the type of candles they put in the glass holders. I didn't expect to have the small candles with the metal holder inside the glass holder.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Lot's of inexepensive favors. Uncertian of the quality since I have not received my items yet.
    Nov 30, 2014
    Received the wrong order, however upon contacting customer support, the correct order was sent with a phone call with instructions on how to return the previous order. All taken care of at no additional cost.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    The products I ordered were great! I cannot wait to give them as favors to my wedding guests !
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Very easy to find what I was looking for... Thanks.
    Dec 14, 2014