Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

02/10/2016
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 169 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Feb 10, 2016
    I can't wait ti get these favors for my wedding I hope they live up to the hype
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I found this web site very easy to follow I am not a frequent on line shopper and often get discouraged when web sites are complicated. I was very surprized at how easy this web site was. It will definately be a site that I will use again
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Compared to others, you had best price, thanks to coupon offered. Easy to order. Hoping for good delivery and product.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Awesome products...got samples first and was very pleased. Customer service is also wonderful...A+
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It offers a more unique variety of gift ideas.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    So far satisfied with experience
    Don't know yet.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I really enjoyed the prices for buying in bulk. I felt like I was getting a good deal when buying more items. If I ever need a bunch of favors again for anything, I will start here.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    very easy to use and find
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great reviews. Easy website.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I called a customer service rep and was helped very quickly. After I placed my order I needed to make an adjustment and although no one was available, I left a voicemail and within the hour someone emailed me regarding the request I made on the voicemail saying they had submitted my request. I was extremely happy with the promptness and that they were able to just process my request instead of playing phone tag with me to confirm it. However I found the wording to be just a bit confusing so as I made this request on a Friday afternoon, I am waiting to hear back from customer service again on Monday for a little clarification. Overall very positive experience.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    None
    Feb 9, 2016
    The coasters are beautiful; but the actual color is not as shown on your website. I expected a clear crystal color; instead there is a tint of greenish in the coasters. Please advise me of my options.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    The price was very good and competitive, and I'm excited to see what they look like.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Fast shipping and cheap prices!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Favors did not match photo on site. Ordering fields were confusing, not streamlined. Nearly impossible to navigate site from mobile device.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I was informed the item I wanted was back in stock but was unable to order it. I had an entire theme planned for this item for a hospice memorial. I am a hospice nurse and this was a perfect gift for the guests. I then ordered another gift and the next day was informed I could order my original gift. I did and was happy it was in stock, however it meant cancelling another order, cancelling program printing, etc. etc. AND there was no free shipping codes despite all of the confusion I had to go through!!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    i loved the web sites ease of use. Oh so many choices and nnot just the old ordinary.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    I ordered the kate aspen bicycle bottle openers. They were perfect! I went through and checked every single one and they were all in perfect condition and perfectly tied. I am very happy with my purchase and can't wait to see the reaction at the wedding. They were a great price for the quality.
  • Jan 22, 2016
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Shipping costs seem high
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Feb 7, 2016
    just put together the boxes and I am missing some boxes and ribbons