Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

06/01/2015
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 233 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

Easy and helpful
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I found the selection very nice!! the shipping costs were very high though :(
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Page would not work with IE for some reason. When browsing in chrome things worked fine.
  • May 31, 2015
    Enjoyed the products and online experience - shipping costs seem very high!
  • May 31, 2015
    Very nice site with easy purchasing options. Very reasonable prices!
  • May 30, 2015
    I am actually planning my wedding and have been checking out prices... Hoping it is pretty and to arrive soon. If so I will continue to use this website and recommend it to others
  • May 29, 2015
    great product selection and great response from customer service. I had called after hours with some questions and my call was promptly returned by Sarah the next morning. She was very helpful.
  • May 29, 2015
    When I was searching for hot chocolate wedding favors, this site had the most selections and creative designs. I will also be ordering the vintage skeleton key place cards as well within the next few weeks.
  • May 28, 2015
    nice website, shipping way too much. I was going to purchase 5 items, but the shipping ended up being almost as much as the items purchased. Too bad. I will have to shop elsewhere for the items.
  • May 27, 2015
    i love everything
  • May 27, 2015
    Excited about finding these adorable fans at such a great price!
  • May 26, 2015
    Shipping is expensive compared to the amount of the purchase.
  • May 25, 2015
    This site was very easy to use, the alignment was off, but that could have been my computer. Overall, great selection!!
  • May 25, 2015
    I like that your items expand to many options for wedding accessories that match
  • May 24, 2015
    Thank you so much!
  • May 12, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    More than I expected! Service was fast.
  • May 9, 2015
    Found what I needed for reasonable price. Shipping seamed a little expensive, but I was able to use a coupon!! Overall pleased 😊Excited to get my package.
    May 27, 2015
    I bought the wooden fans that came in a white box and the labels that went with it. Labels looked good but the boxes looked very poorly made. The paper was peeled off, some glass pieces were broken, and all of them had glue all over the glass part, which i had to clean. From the pictures I expected the product to look a little better.
  • May 8, 2015
    it was nice to find everything I needed with good prices
    May 25, 2015
  • May 8, 2015
    shipping charges are too expensive...this must be your profit...not good
    May 25, 2015