Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 205 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2016.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Oct 18, 2016
    Can't wait to get my products!
  • Oct 15, 2016
    I think the shipping is rather high and you should be able to combine coupons
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Great experience, great selection, beautiful products!
  • Oct 11, 2016
    YOUR merchandise look beautiful and of a good quality
  • Oct 9, 2016
    I don't like to be tricked into answering a survey. I almost cancelled the order.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Very easy to use and direct site.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    free shipping over $100
  • Oct 3, 2016
    Oct 18, 2016
    Many flaws on top pieces (bubbles) and scratches on some bases
  • Oct 1, 2016
    I will rate the company after I receive the wine stoppers and see the quality
    Oct 17, 2016
    Favors were great! The bow on the box was a little smashed, but don't know how that could be helped. Very appreciated by our guests.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    I was very unpleasantly surprised by the shipping charges, especially since it is not an expedited shipping ($28!!!). No option for cheaper shipping was offered.
    Oct 18, 2016
    Very nice product. My only complaint is that shipping cost was very high ($27) and that I was not given the option to get a slower but cheaper shipping.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I liked that my phone experience was with someone that had experience and spoke clearly. Very Helpful.
    Oct 10, 2016
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Oct 12, 2016
    Cake Topper is much smaller than I expected
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Oct 17, 2016
    Product was mis-represented. Personalized cards.. really meant personalized stickers to put on boxes! Not a happy customer
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Oct 9, 2016 was an amazing website. We ordered robes for the girls to wear while getting ready at my daughter's wedding. We ordered them a little later than we should, but it all worked out. They were delivered in THREE DAYS!! It was amazing! They arrived with beautiful letters stitched with the bride and bridesmaids names. One week before the "BIG" day! :)
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Oct 8, 2016
    Beautiful candle for my granddaughter & future husband. They plan to light it on every anniversary.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    they had exactly what I wanted at an affordable price.
    Oct 13, 2016
  • Sep 19, 2016
    The ONLY thing I would have liked is to have a coupon. The first time I visit a site I do not sign up for emails. Then when I decided I wanted to make a purchase I was unable to sign up for emails. Unfortunately I do not have time to wait so I am ordering without waiting for a coupon.
    Oct 12, 2016
    I am very please with my beautiful purchase. It was ordered, beautifully engraved and beautifully delivered in about one week! I was very pleased with the packing of my order. Some may say it was excessive, I say better safe than sorry. I gave it to my daughter as part of her bridal shower gift so they will be able to use if during the wedding ceremony. Did I mention how beautiful this Unity Sand Ceremony Kit is? Thank you so much!
    Oct 16, 2016
    I believe it is important to show a proof of the sticker chosen on the favor so you can see if the colors match and if you like it (Easy does this),then you continue the order or adjust the colors before actually receiving the stickers. I had to order the stickers twice because of this. Everything else is excellent, customer support ,quality, price and speed of shipping.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    It was the only website that had great shipping fees and was able to engrave the vase how we wanted it to be.
    Oct 16, 2016
    The people were friendly and seemed concerned about taking care of the issue and resolving it. Took the time to explain and I didn't feel rushed or like I was bothering them. Product came on time and was packed nicely and secured.
  • Sep 11, 2016