Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

04/24/2015
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 229 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Apr 24, 2015
    The shipping charges were unreasonable. I picked the products because of the prices. If I had known the shipping charges were double other sites I would have made my purchases elsewhere.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I wish I could personalize the paper fans
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Everything ran smoothly
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I had a good experience with ordering. Found the same item for less than any other. I'm just hoping my order comes when it says .
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Best price for the item I was looking for.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Was the only merchant i could find with reasonable plum napkins for my wedding!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    The shipping is expensive!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I really liked the merchandise, however I ended up deleting 5 items off my order because shipping costs were so expensive. I also had to add my shipping info on each item which was time consuming and repetitive.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great product! Can't wait to receive my order! I do wish they offered faster shipping on the item I purchased. Overall, good shopping experience.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I had never heard of this website. I stumbled onto it. I wish I had known earlier.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Best prices I found on the web
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I am glad that I found these favors here. The other experience was quick and easy and I will use this merchant again.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I had to call to help me understand the color of the cards tick used with the equestrian table numbers but the customer service rep was great and emailed me an answer that day. But it would be better to be clear in the description.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Site should be more user friendly. Should have a better way to narrow search,.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    I ordered party favors for my son's First Holy Communion. I shopped around and you had the same beautiful angel ornaments I saw some place else at better prices.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Loved the easy orderinf!
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I was browsing Pinterest for vintage wedding reception ideas and came across this pin. Um so thankful to have learned about your site. the site is well organized with a wide variety and great value.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    We purchased wonderful toasting flutes for our upcoming wedding. We are very excited about them! Personalization was very important to us, so this site made it easy to get exactly what we wanted!
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    i love the selection of the product that they have to offer.
    Apr 23, 2015
    my weddimg favors were beautiful.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Your representative was unfriendly and unwilling to help. I thought I would get extra labels with my order just in case I messed up. I didn't I ordered. I ordered 72 Jars of honey and got 72 labels. Now I have 2 jars that have no label. Because of your unfriendly customer service I won't call back. I'm hoping I don't have to order more based off of the RSVP's that come back.