Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

07/31/2015
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 229 reviews.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Jul 24, 2015
    Quick and easy purchase. I have seen these fans elsewhere, and I really liked them, and the price is wonderful for the quality of the product.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great site! Easy to navigate and great selection with awesome pricing. I'd recommend this site to anyone planning a wedding.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Awsome idea's lov the site
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great site. Improve search engines; scope is too broad even when narrowed down. Order took a very long time to place! The back n forth of the personalization process is tiresome, surely it could have a better layout. Some elements do not work, i.e. button to click for "use this address for all shipping" Went thru same process each time. Bottom Line: Great Merchandise selection, competitive pricing, good shipping times. Streamline the actual ordering process. Will be back! Thank you
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Am purchasing these fans for my niece's outdoor wedding in Florida, and they are perfect for the occasion!!!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    The shipping charges are kind of ridiculous. I was $4 short of being able to use the $15 off coupon, so I found something cheap that was about $7 to jack up the price some. It was party straws. The shipping went up about $13 after that. It started out at just $17 for a toasting flute set and a cake cutting set. Why so much extra just for straws?! That was double the price of the actual product! So I took the straws off my order, since the combined price of them and the shipping heavily outweighed the coupon. Also, the flute set and cake servers were more expensive than I could find on any other site. However, this site was the only I could find that would engrave them, which I wanted.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Once my order was place my confirmation page did not match what I had ordered, now waiting to see what my email confirmation says but it is taking a while to get that as well. Hoping my order is correct.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    The shipping charge structure puts people off.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    It was a little deceiving the way the description was written about having the names and date for the boxes. Made it seem like that was included and part of the price. It cost me over 100.00 for the names and dates after I told my daughter they were included. im hoping they are as cute as they look on-line
  • Jul 20, 2015
    My experience was good. The items I ordered are just what I was looking for.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Overall cost was less than any other site I had looked at, including Amazon, especially counting shipping speed. While shipping cost much more than I would have liked and almost doubled the overall price, it was the only site that would deliver the specific product I wanted on time.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    smooth transaction, very nice website
  • Jul 19, 2015
    No previewof the item before confirming the order
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Beautiful favors
    Jul 23, 2015
    Have not received them yet, they said they were going to be delivered on Tuesday...not here yet...its urgent I received party is this Saturday..unbelievable..
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Very good site!
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Thank you. I wish I could have ordered the fan without the packaging because it will not be used.
    Thnx
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    The shipping took a couple weeks and when we recieved our order it was completely wrong, and it was the week of my wedding. We contacted customer service and they sent new ones but they werent going to make it in time so I called again and they were able to then rush the order and we recieved them in time.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Beer makes the world go round!!!
    Jul 20, 2015
    The product I got was exactly what I ordered online. It was great! Great quality, great price!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I think the cost of shipping could be more reasonable. Otherwise, you offer great items at great prices!
    Jul 19, 2015