Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

08/29/2016
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 246 reviews.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Aug 23, 2016
    I wish I could have seen an image of my final product for the cards. I was able to see an image for the shot glasses but not the cards. This makes me nervous.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I tried to use the 10% off code offered at the beginning of the order but it didn't link. We found a 5% code on line to use.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    If the purchased items are as i am expecting then i will be ordering again for my daughters wedding and showers
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Got my first memorial vase it was beautiful, needed to order 2nd one. Need the option to add more than 3 names at least option up 6. That what I needed for my wedding memorial.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    purchased as possible bridal shower gifts
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I thought shipping was high. My product was a wedding cake top that i bought for 15.00 and my shipping was 11.00
  • Aug 20, 2016
    the bride and groom picked the favors...I was happy to order...the personal tags were a great and affordable option.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Pretty big selection and easy check out.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Overall good layout. Good experience.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Easy to navigate the website. Makes personalizing super easy. Would recommend anyone planning a party or wedding to start with Wedding Favors Unlimited. Shipping charges are pricey and the discounts are small but it is still worth your while.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Great products, nice prices, but shipping should be for the entire order, not PER object!!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Website is very easy to navigate. Good selection and ease in buying online specially for a senior citizen like me. You don't need to be computer expert to use their online site.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Hoping this works so i have my wedding favor!
    Aug 21, 2016
    My only problem was that the order status was never updated, so I really didn't know when it was going to arrive. Otherwise the product was gorgeous and Im excited
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    I ordered monogramed cocktail napkins. They are very nice however I thought when I ordered 'silver' they would be more silver in appearance instead of grey
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    I was very happy with all the favors except one. We ordered fans and the colors we wanted were not available. When we got the fans I was very disappointed with the quality. They were not at all the same quality as the other favors. They were scratched, dented, broken, the wood was splintered, the wood was dirty on some of them. Just all around looked like crap.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    These folks have been amazing in helping me with a difficult order!!!
    Aug 25, 2016
    They could not have been more helpful!! I had a difficult order that required extra help in getting a label from somewhere else. They went out of their way to help me fill my order!!!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Nice selection, and the 10% off discount was a big help. Free shipping would have been equally as nice though
    Aug 24, 2016