Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

08/28/2015
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 242 reviews.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Aug 16, 2015
    Wedding favors is a one stop shop for wedding coordinators like me.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I appreciate your website, it was very clear where to find things and you've saved my wedding!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Great designs to choose from
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Easy to use web site and a fantastic selection of customizable items!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Had the item we needed, but may be a little overpriced compared to what we thought it would be. Also, was disappointed with the lack of shipping options and the slow speed to get item we ordered here.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I will be able to answer better once the product arrives and I see that it is what I am expecting based on the pictures and description.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    First time buyer. I hope I am not disappointed. I am buying party favors for my daughters 15th birthday party. This site had the best favors at a reasonable price. I also received a 5% off coupon which helped with the price.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Very easy to order and check out. Looking forward to getting the picture frames.
    shipping is too expensive
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Very easy to use, and make your personalized wedding favors
  • Aug 10, 2015
    This is just initial orders. I will give this to my best friend for her renewal of vows to be her giveaways. I want her to see the actual wedding favors so she can choose what she likes among the three before I order in bulk. My only negative comment is that the shipping is too much, more than the amount I purchased.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    On line one of the products looked gold (heart tin candle) but in reality it was silver when I recvd it.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    i like the favors but I think shipping is too pricey. My order was $7for favors but the shipping was $23. that is a little crazy
    Aug 11, 2015
    Loved the items
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    Had an great no Hazel experience
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    I was unimpressed with my some of my products and wanted to return them but their return policy seemed like a hassle
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Once my order was place my confirmation page did not match what I had ordered, now waiting to see what my email confirmation says but it is taking a while to get that as well. Hoping my order is correct.
    Aug 12, 2015
    I had no problem contacting customer service to verify order issue but when I received my products, I had some damaged items and there was no information on who or how to contact someone about this issue.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    The first order was completely the wrong color, but it was reordered and corrected quickly.