Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

02/05/2016
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 160 reviews.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Jan 3, 2016
    Found exactly what I was looking for!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    So far, it is a good experience. I really am hoping they can ship a couple of days before the anticipated date, however. I am trying to surprise someone.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    I was very disappointed with the shipping charges.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    This is my first purchase and I am high expectations. I ordered 2 travel tags to sample to determine if we would like to use them as wedding favors. I thought the shipping was a little expensive for the purchase. I wish there were options for devivery...we dont need them for awhile and would have preferred to pay less for shipping.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I am really thrilled with the variety and price of products offered! However, I am disappointed by the high shipping/delivery costs, even though I only ordered 3 luggage tags. I have ordered 3 tags in hopes of really like one and ordering in bulk for my wedding favors. I look forward to receiving these in the mail and checking out the quality.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I would have more to say after the product has been shipped to us and we can see the quality. We are considering the bottle opener for a wedding favor.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I had a good experience. I compared prices on other websites for the item I was looking for, and Wedding Favors Unlimited was the best.
  • Dec 25, 2015
    The selection is impressive and the price point is one of the best online. I would like to see faster ground shipping though.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    I wish I had known in advance that I would have to apply labels to the card packs.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Great selection of products at the best prices I could find.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    Very happy with service, delivery, and quality
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Excellent items to choose from. Was very pleased at the ease of nagigating the web site.
    Dec 23, 2015
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    The only thing I didn't like that I had to put my own stickers on the books. But the items were very nice.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    They have nice product and everything met my expectations. Will diffently buy from you again in the future.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Didn't like the fact that Wedding Favors doesn't ship to the United States Virgin Islands as well as credit card had to be US.
    Jan 2, 2016
  • Dec 1, 2015
    First time on this site and was very impressed
    Dec 18, 2015
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Dec 25, 2015
    The color of the personalization is not of a great quality. But overall is good.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Beautiful products. Thank You!!
    Dec 21, 2015