Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

02/28/2015
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 149 reviews.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Jan 26, 2015
    Interesting website. I was looking for something specific which is what brought me here. When I have more time I'll continue to shop.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I cant wait to see what everything looks like in person!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    never used his website.but i love the products offered
  • Jan 20, 2015
    The pricing is great. I am hoping the delivery and final product delivered will be the same.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I don't like being sent to a survey right after trying to check out.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Anytime I need to buy something for wedding favor this is a great place I always find great deal....
  • Jan 19, 2015
    It would be great to have proper volume stated for tins and jars.... More shipping options would be good Expedited shipping should be offered
  • Jan 18, 2015
    You have relatively affordable items.you prices can not be Compared to other sites I have visited
  • Jan 17, 2015
    "Great place to shop"
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Shipping was expensive.
    Jan 26, 2015
    The color of the green bag I purchased looks much different in person than it did in the picture. Also, the handles of the bags are really short. Not a shoulder bag like I thought.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Very Easy to use ! I love the designs
    Jan 26, 2015
    It was easy and simple and I was thrilled with being able to create my own personalized gift.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Order personalized candy bars, but in sample, one is able to choose font, but not available in actual ordering.
    Jan 20, 2015
    The personalized candy bars exceeded my expectations. The bars will be a wonderful addition to the overall theme of my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. Pricing was comparable to other similar sites.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    Love them!!! Would recommend them to others.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    the cookie cutters were smaller than I expected. Still cute and will still use them as a Bridal Shower favor
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 23, 2015
    They have the neatest things..... use for any kind of entertaining or gift giving.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Wonderful and easy transaction
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Wedding favors unlimited has the lowest prices on all of their personalized items
    Jan 17, 2015
    My products arrived at a timely manner. The products were good. I will definitely use wedding favors unlimited again in the future
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I just loved all the different wedding favors & found this lovely Bridal bouquet just beautiful Thank You my day will be wonderful! Can't beat the prices Yeah!
    Jan 22, 2015
    love everything..only I thought the favor boxes was a little lighter lilac not a light purple looking...and I hate you guys only had 50 programs that I liked...and on the shipping it does say ordering over 149.00 it's Free...other than that things were good Thank You