West Music Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

West Music Reviews

05/28/2017
West Music Ratings and User Reviews. West Music is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 240 reviews. Last rated on 05/11/2017.

West Music Rating

More About West Music

Recent Reviews for West Music

• May 11, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    West is the very best! Great customer service, great products and a friendly staff!
  • May 04, 2017
    Always a great experience working with West Music!
    May 27, 2017
    Great product and reliable, fast service. Thank you!!
  • May 18, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    Quality beyond our expectations!
  • May 26, 2017
    West Music typically is my go to for musical instruments or resources, however sometimes I wish there was a little more variety.
  • May 26, 2017
    Thanks for being amazing!
  • May 26, 2017
    Good prices, good product, good service. No complaints. I'll be coming back!
  • May 26, 2017
    They advertised a 10% discount for providing my email address which did not show on the invoice at the end West music had the best selection o f children's percussion instruments at very good prices
  • May 26, 2017
    I love the variety of ideas, CD, and music for K - 5th. I am now an after school....summer school music teacher. I taught Middle School for years, so I needed books, DC, and music literature to stimulate students in after school, and summer school programs.
  • May 25, 2017
    I like the ease in which to order items for a school purchase.
  • May 25, 2017
    I have always had good service at West Music!
  • May 25, 2017
    I love West Music! As a music therapist, they have a ton of affordable, yet high quality options. I refer them a lot to my students' families when they are looking to invest in instruments. They have great customer service as well!
  • May 25, 2017
    Free shipping made the difference between me making this purchase and not.
  • May 25, 2017
    First time buyer, will wait to see product.
  • May 24, 2017
    Always good quality instruments
  • May 24, 2017
    I work as a music therapist and love your product! I used to live by one of the stores and purchased all of my music therapy instruments trough you. I am glad that since I no longer live by one of the stores I can still have access to the instruments!
  • May 23, 2017
    West Music has been my go-to music store for elementary music instruments and books since I started teaching in 2000. The only time I even look at other companies is if/when my school district makes me get more than one bid.
  • May 22, 2017
    I had a lot of fun shopping on westmusic.com.
  • May 22, 2017
    I wish you carried the karate ribbons so I could purchase everything from you
  • May 03, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    I love West Music! It has been my "go to" place for purchasing rhythm instruments throughout my 30+ year Music Therapy career. I love the variety of instrument available and the prompt service that I receive.
  • May 19, 2017
    I've always liked shopping at West Music. I order all of my classroom music items here and they have great quality and are fast shippers.