WhatSheBuys Reviews

05/21/2015
WhatSheBuys Ratings and User Reviews. WhatSheBuys is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 04/27/2015.

WhatSheBuys Rating

More About WhatSheBuys

Recent Reviews for WhatSheBuys

• Apr 27, 2015
    Seems like a reasonable site.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I would like my account information (name, address) to be pre-filled on the checkout page so I don't have to type it out every time I place an order.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    What She Buys make purchasing my favorite beauty products so easy and so economical. Will continue to shop here for it is the BEST!!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    A fun website. Unique products.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    They seem to know exactly what I like and want!!!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Dissatisfied with shopping experience. Was not given option to add gift card and have gift wrapped. Spent way too much time trying to figure it out and it just wasn't there, as stated it would be. Not a good shopping experience!
  • Mar 17, 2015
    All expedient shipment and the packaging is great - no spills or breakage so far in my shipments. Quality products.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    They had exactly what I have been looking for. They also offered a link to confirm the authenticity of their products, which is great because that was a concern. Next time I am in California I will stop buy their store.
    Apr 3, 2015
    Best deal ever! Speedy delivery and great communication
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I'm confident of the products they sell are authentic and genuine not imitations. I always look and wait for their sale prices coz a I get good mark downs.
    Mar 28, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    It seemed like an easy way to buy things. Many other people who've used this site agree that their transactions went smooth. I know mine did. Thank you! Will visit your site again!
    Mar 7, 2015
    I was very impressed by how fast my order came. Everything I ordered was perfect. The tracking of my order was pretty much real time and I liked that. Thank you for a perfect first time experience. I'll definitely shop with WhatSheBuys again.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    First time using this retailer.....happy with purchase.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    It would be nice to receive a coupon/gift after ffirst purchase.
    Mar 3, 2015
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I really appreciated the chart comparing the different types of MasonPearson brushes. This helped make my decision quicker and less stressful.
    Mar 24, 2015
    I was a little skeptical paying so much for a hair brush but it is fantastic. And the guide for which brush to buy depending on hair type was extremely helpful.