Wholesale Costume Club Reviews

Wholesale Costume Club Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Costume Club does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 09/30/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Costume Club

• Sep 30, 2015
    Love your costumes
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Awesome selection and price
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Had to visit another site to get sizing info (i.e. Difference between kids size small medium or large. Cannot zoom in or enlarge pictures when using my iPhone, which I used to order everything. A few major items we wanted were Sold Out so I will have to purchase elsewhere. Loved the coupon codes that were emailed to me. Prices were good so I had to search elsewhere for product info before coming back here to order.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I liked that I could find the costumes that I needed but thought the shipping was a little high.
  • Sep 13, 2015
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Had to call customer service, he was very helpful
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Great selection, great prices.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I just love shopping on line with your company - the selections are am are extensive - I am able to purchase everything I need at one site - great quality at a great price - I will certainly be back to order more for my husband and granddaughter and grandson
  • Sep 5, 2015
    It would be good to have more photos of the costumes, including the back view. I had to confirm my order twice as I got a mail saying I hadn't completed it, will be checking my PayPal to ensure I'm not charged twice
  • Aug 23, 2015
    very impressed and have recommended to others already!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I own a costume shop in Australia and have it found it difficult to source Monster High costumes. As a registered business it would have been good to apply for a further discount.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    easy to find and easy pricing
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Can't wait to receive my new outfit .. Keep u posted