Wholesale Costume Club Reviews

09/29/2014
Wholesale Costume Club Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Costume Club is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Wholesale Costume Club Rating

More About Wholesale Costume Club

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Costume Club

• Sep 28, 2014
    Love the quality of the costumes, however large their selection is, I was hoping they would have the specific character I was looking for.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    So easy to browse and order. And cheap costumes. Even when living in Australia!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Good variety of costumes and wigs.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    It was quite easy to search for the exact items I needed to go with my costumes.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    My go to for costumes.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    love it!!!! buy every year here
    Always a dependable site
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I love it as i found exactly what I was looking for!
    Disappointed PayPal didn't work
  • Sep 21, 2014
    So glad i found this place!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I'm excited to get the costume I ordered! the costumes from your site are always unique!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    For the past 3 years I look to the Wholesale Costume Club for my office outfit. I'm very pleased with your service.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    So far so good! Yet to receive the merchandise but feel positive it will be delivered as described.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Awesome love it :)Cheap n awesome
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Information on out of stock items should tell you when it may be back in stock
    Sep 22, 2014
    Fast shipping
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I get the emails all the time. Cannot beat the pricing. Quality is pretty good too.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Great Prices and timely delivery and awsome selection.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Alot was out of stock which was a shame but I got what my son wanted so if he's happy Iam happy
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I find this site fantastic and the customer service staff really helpful if there are ever any issues :) I love the range of products and prices- but would love to see a few more rewards for their valued customers!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    So glad that The Wholesale Costume Club offers a crinoline layered petticoat (for my handmade vintage inspired dresses) at such a affordable price! My customers benefit as well ... they are happy that I am able to offer a petticoat with great quality at great value and the 1950's look that the petticoat gives to the dresses they've bought from me.
    Sep 12, 2014