Wholesale Costume Club Reviews

Wholesale Costume Club Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Costume Club does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/23/2015.

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Costume Club

• Aug 23, 2015
    very impressed and have recommended to others already!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I own a costume shop in Australia and have it found it difficult to source Monster High costumes. As a registered business it would have been good to apply for a further discount.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    easy to find and easy pricing
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Can't wait to receive my new outfit .. Keep u posted
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I love wholesalecostme club caused they are honest with their product and prices and delivery is always on time. I always look to them for costumes for all my dance shows
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Good product, easy to use site
  • Jun 13, 2015
    The site was easy to use and very professional. The prices are reasonable and look forward to further business in the future.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Great range, products & pricing. I always buy my costumes from here. I bought the peacock & red teenage mutant ninja turtles (raph) costume for myself & my daughter for my 30th birthday also accessorise & a tin man costume all have been great so far, Wouldn't go anywhere else. 😃 one happy customer.
    Jun 23, 2015
    Love this site to purchase my costumes from as I've always been happy with the product I purchase as well as the pricing. I do generally add a bit of sparkle to some outfits though I am One happy customer 👍😃