Wholesale Electronics Inc Reviews

Wholesale Electronics Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Electronics Inc does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/08/2017.

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Electronics Inc

• Jan 8, 2017
    High shipping cost.....
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Reseller, for a customer
  • Jan 4, 2017
    it is helpful in finding electronics product
    Jan 13, 2017
    Excellent
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Even though the cycle count of my last order parts were not correct and it took twice as long to get them. But the whole customer service response and "assurance" kept it positive overall. I am hoping for an overnight upgrade of shipping this time to make up for it all. This will put my mind back in the 100% overall rating for Wholesale Elect. because I have personal experience knowing just how important bizrate for a company's survival.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Shipping is outrageous for an item that weighs less than one gram, but I need the component and don't want to order from China.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Good shop for electronics!) As an improvement I would recommend wider range of electronic products.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Only convenient vendor I'm aware of for this type of board level components. Nice job, thx
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Easy searching experience.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I got an email two weeks after I order the product saying that it won't be in stock until February. I just visited the site and the item still says that it's available. You are running a terrible business her.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    I work on older electronics
    Dec 8, 2016
  • Dec 1, 2016
    NONE AT THIS TIME
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I was just looking on Google for a transistor and viola, there you are. Save me a lot of money repairing rather than replacing my humidifier controller.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Ordering process very quick and efficient. Price good
    Nov 25, 2016
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Easy to find and cross reference components
  • Nov 11, 2016
    I really love electronics.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    everything was great
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Quick fast site. East to find the parts I'm looking for.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    excellent online store
  • Oct 28, 2016
    Items not in stock and not sent. Reportedly will ship in 5 business days, not yet notified shipped after a week
  • Oct 26, 2016
    had the exact matched pair of electronic parts that I need....after much looking....and at fair price