Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

01/27/2015
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 408 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

• Jan 26, 2015
    loved the deals on your site they were quite a bit lower than your competitor's and you had the best selection!!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    They have great prices and a good selection. I will continue to shop with. I have ready told 5 friends about them and they are placing orders!!!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I think they should have a bigger selection for mens mardi gras costume
  • Jan 25, 2015
    good place to shop
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great prices !! I will be coming back next time I have another party!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great selection. Love the plus sizes.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great place to shop can't wait for products to come
  • Jan 23, 2015
    They have a great selection with very reasonable prices. I would have preferred free shipping but you win some and lose some. I appreciated the easy check-out process.
    Very quick and helpful
  • Jan 22, 2015
    The products came in a timely manner and the picture were a true representation of the product.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    We are part of a Mardi Gras krewe in Louisiana. Wholesale Halloween Costumes has provided us with the majority of our costumes at a reasonable rate! I can't wait for them to arrive! I'm hoping to do business again in the future!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great company to buy party supplies they have everything I needed for my sons camming up birthday party
  • Jan 22, 2015
    enjoy shopping on this site
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great site! Spend time searching for the best prices and this site had them with great variety. ... my new to go for all party planning
  • Jan 21, 2015
    CAN'T TELL UNTIL I RECEIVE THE ITEM
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I do not like surveys
    Jan 24, 2015
    Product size needs to be provided. What I remember regarding size was "small, midium, and large." These discriptions are not sufficient, and do not provide enough information for me to measure whether the item will fit. Now I have to find a supplier or establishment that can provided me what I need, and time is limited. I have until Febrary 13th 2015. Costumer service did not provide me with any information or direction, as to where I might be able to purchase the produce in my size. The attitude was very detached. Like we don't care is the product does not fit. and we have no suggestions, or interest at this point. Like me returning the product is going to satisfy my need. I hope that future costumers will receive better servicde. Sorry I wish this had been a positive response. I hope that management will correct this situation. Costumer service is everything.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    The costume that I purchased was just what I wanted, but there was a little issue with it. The costume had a small flaw right in the middle front of the collar. The flaw was a missed seam that was not sewed properly.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Very efficient, helpful, and affordable!
    Jan 25, 2015
    Good transaction. Great products. Will buy again from WHC.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    I was very pleased with the prices and quickness of delivery. I will defiantly be shopping here again for our next party.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    The costumes i purchased for halloween were not what i thought they were gonna be, the material stated soft and the costume was silky, it still worked but not what i really wanted. The quality coulda been better. But over all they worked out. The price was cheaper then other sites. Thank you.
    Jan 22, 2015