Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

02/12/2016
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 568 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

• Feb 12, 2016
    Cheapest place to buy online that I have found. Easy to navigate and will use again!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Good services and good prices
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Great site! Lots of options, fair prices!
    Very good service
    prices very reasonable
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I'm really looking forward to receiving the products in a timely manner. It's very hard to find pink camo and I love having everything I need on one site.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great deal, I hope the quality is great when the product arrives.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I just placed an order and really don't have an opinion on this website. I will know more about this website when I receive my order. I do think the $10 sign up was very misleading because you had to make an $80 purchase before you qualified for the discount which should have been made a lot clearer at the beginning.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Purchasing for my baby showernext month. Great prices and great standard shipping time. Best website so far for purchasing these items.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I fell in love with this website, prices,quality and quantity are perfect. Very easy to shop at and has everything you would need to make your special day fantastic.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    liked cause my grand daughter wanted a cat party and you guys had the stuff i needed and i have 4 more grand kids that are having birthdays so will be shopping here again.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Easy to order, great quality products I love to purchase my party supplies here.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    so far so good to early to comment no delivery yet. love military discount. easy check out and shopping.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    I was very pleased with my purchase! Better than I expected, quality and fit are terrific
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I wish there is FREE SHIPPING because my purchase is worth almost $150. I always come back to a merchant that gives free shipping. But I'm still happy with my experience with this merchant. Thank you.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Everything arrived on time and packaged nicely. The product ordered was exactly what I wanted.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Love the site, think you have a great selection. Keep coming back, so you must be great! :-)
    Feb 12, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I am happy I came to this site. It offers great value and choices for great items. Definitely coming back soon.
    Feb 11, 2016
    My party supplies were great and delivered very quickly. I would definitely recommend
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Excellent product choice and cost. Great deals!
    Feb 12, 2016
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    My product was shipped late after paying extra for expedited shipping. But I'm aware that this isn't Wholesale Halloween Costume's fault. It was FedEx's fault. But, after contacting C/S I was refunded the shipping money just a few days later. I didn't need the costume anymore, but we kept it and donated it to our Church/School :-) This was great customer service though!! And the costume was EXACTLY what we wanted.