Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

04/26/2015
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 357 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

• Apr 26, 2015
    I like being able to save money on the things that I want to get so that I don't have to make too many sacrifices. I have 5 kids, so I like to make each kid's birthday special!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I did not like the fact that my shipping changed after I submitted my order. I expect that if that if my shipping order states a specific amount it stays that amount as that is what I have budgeted.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    good selection and i like the flat rate shipping.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Shipping was very expensive, but you had what I needed last minute at better prices than most.
    so far, so good
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Love your products, but need to pack better I received one buffet containers broken . It was only $1.79 so I didn't return please pack my new order better happy customer mccraebrenda@gmail.com
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Prices where the best from 5 different websites I navigated. Variety is another thing I love from this website... Never bought from you guys but now you are one of the first website I will look for!!! Thank you and KEEP giving us the best.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    great selection and prices but disappointed with the shipping options - the ground shipping was reasonable but took over a week to get here. the price tripled to upgrade to a timely shipping option.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    iT WAS A SWIFT TRANSACTION. HOWEVER, WHEN I FIRST ENTERED THE SITE, IT SAID THAT IF I SUBMITTED MY EMAIL ADDRESS I WOULD GET A "SAVE $10.00 COUPON" AND I NEVER GOT THAT COUPON.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Reasonable prices for party supplies, specifically if throwing a s uprising party for an 8 year old
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great purchasing site for all needs. Love the prices!!!!!!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I like the page and the priceses
    Like the prices
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great Prices! I will be returning soon.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Sizing is an issue when you are looking for certain items. A size chart that fits the actual sizes on the item would be good. Ex. One item i looked at was a plus size but said fits 16 to 20. Chart says 16w to 22w is plus size. That is very confusing.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great prices on their paper goods.
    Apr 26, 2015
    Very satisfied!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    After I paid for the costumes + postage + charges to creditcard the two items were expensive, would have found cheaper here in aussie. I have not opened this product yet as it is a gift so I cant comment on the quality.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    there should be a first time promo for free shipping or a percentage off.
    Apr 25, 2015
    I just wished there was a coupon on first time orders for the shipping.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Had a lil problem with the website logging me out and I had to log back in to finish my order 3 times.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Only problem is UPS Ground did not deliver to correct shipping address, instead they sent it to my billing address. A neighbor saw the package that was left at the door, unknown to me for 6 hrs,and was walking off with it when my boyfriend happened to stop by and see them. We got the package back with some wild story. Other than that, I have no complaints with Wholesale Halloween Costumes.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Quick delivery and a great quality costume!