Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

07/06/2015
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 328 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Good themed birthday stuff
  • Jul 6, 2015
    cheap and a lot of variety!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I work for a Jamboree and put shows on every week....costumes come in very handy....like your selection
  • Jul 6, 2015
    page was running very slowly nice themes for a baby shower but had to change it because some stuff was not available = changing whole theme
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love it, I'd like to see more free shipping!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Ordered this stuff for my sons b-day thank you for making it affordable :)
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I love the site and all that it has. I just wish that every time you add a product to the cart it wouldn't take you back to the top of the page while your still shopping. I would rather it pick up where I left off. But other than that I have no problems with it. I will come back again to get the party supplies and/or costumes I need for my child.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The only complaint is there was more than one occasion that we used the website and the shopping cart emptied by itself. It happened when going between cart and "continue shopping"
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I found many more products here than anywhere else and the prices are cheaper.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    My only complaint is there is not a "remove" button for the coupon code box.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    When you click on an item it takes a long time for the picture to come up. Sometime it didn't even come up.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I do not disclose salary.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    i was satify being able to find everything need.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great experience shopping with this company. Prices are lower than other suppliers.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It is hard to answer questions about the items i ordered when I havent recieved them yet........
  • Jun 30, 2015
    So far my experience is good, we will see if all is the same when I receive my items.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    very good site for 50th birthday supplies
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I purchased a pirate costume for my daughter. The vest ripped down the back seam not even halfway through the day. She is a slim and slender girl. No reason it should have torn. Very disappointed.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Very fast shipping, excellent products, thanks!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I loved my saloon gal costume. I wore it on a 20' paddlewheeler made out of cardboard, glue, tape and paint. It was comfortable to row in and held up beautifully even when it got wet!