Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

07/05/2015
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 332 reviews.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

• May 24, 2015
    I liked the prices and I also liked how easy it was to find everything and anything.
  • May 23, 2015
    I like that the things are cheaper that every party stores
  • May 23, 2015
    Unlike other similar sites, I could not find a promo/coupon code that would work for this site. Disappointing. It is a good site, but I feel that it is a little harder to navigate than others with whom I have shopped.
  • May 23, 2015
    I love this site. Good thing I saw wholesale party supply before ordering from other website. They are alot cheaper and most of the things you needed in your party are basically all here. Shipi g is reasonable and hoping it will come on time. I wil definitely shop here.
  • May 23, 2015
    Great prices and great slection will definitely shop here again
  • May 21, 2015
    Great variety and excellent prices. Very pleased and will shop again!
  • May 21, 2015
    I have really enjoyed everything I have purchased from this website! I will soon see how all of the costume bits hold up against the elements, but every package is like the best present!
  • May 20, 2015
    Best prices for the merchandise available.
  • May 20, 2015
    I am deeply dissatisfied. I ordered party supplies for my daughters 4th birthday on May 15th and paid for expedited ground only to discover today when checking my order that the package hasn't even shipped. I called customer service who said that they need to report my situation to a superior and it may take 24 hours to hear back from someone. I called UPS who told me they haven't even received the package. I just went online and re-ordered everything for the party and paid over $50.00 for expedited shipping so that the party supplies will get here on the date I had originally only paid for expedited shipping.
  • May 20, 2015
    I like the selection and am looking forward to wearing my Elvis cape and sun glasses to a party.
  • May 19, 2015
    I have been disappointed by them before. Hopefully they come through this time!
  • May 19, 2015
    A good selection where I can get everything I needed for my party.
  • May 15, 2015
    I called the help-line to make sure I saw all the costumes that could be a possible choice for my daughter. I also needed the item in a very short period of time guaranteed. Customer services was very helpful.
    May 21, 2015
    Great prices, wide selection, wonderful shipping choices.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    I am very excited for my other sons birthday coming up I can't wAite to go shopping here again!!!
  • May 13, 2015
    It is a very great site to get all the party supplies or ANY kind of supplies you need and it's at a reasonable price!
    May 23, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    I love the wide selection, the only recommendation I would have is so not have so many out of stock items. Other than that I love your site.
  • May 11, 2015
    I would like to be able to view costumes front and back. Not all the products I wanted were available.
    May 21, 2015
    2 products I am returning. They looked nothing like the picture. 1 product was not available. I did however like the 2 costumes I ordered.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Loved it but the shipping Australia is very expensive