Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

02/19/2017
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 306 reviews.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

• Feb 06, 2017
    Thanks for making my play costumes so easy!
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Have bought items from wholesale costumes in the past and have been satisfied.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Refered by Amazon.com
  • Feb 05, 2017
    I just didn't like the size range on this particular costume, only the small or medium were offered, and these jumped from a size 6 (aus) in the small to a size 10 in the medium.I'm a size 8 so I really struggled to pick a size as one could be too small or one could be too big. It might have helped if it stated what size the model was wearing to use as a comparison.It may also just have been due to how the costume is and not wholesale halloween's fault but that was my only issue with the experience. The rest was informative and easy to navigate.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    N/a
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I hope the wig works out. Thanks
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Easy to use!
  • Feb 02, 2017
    great ordering process and easy to find products
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Love it
  • Feb 01, 2017
    I ordered some Cinderella shoes for my twins (through my mom's acct) and they are way too big. I had trouble understanding the size chart when ordering. I will be returning one pair because my oldest daughter fit them perfectly and decided she wanted them! You have the best price of all the internet-believe me I looked!
  • Feb 01, 2017
    The choice is excellent. A wonderful resource for preschool teachers, elementary teachers and counselors
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Upon receiving my order I was missing all accessories which were the reason for a higher price and complete the outfit. For a 5 year old this means everything. You should consider this when making policies that you cannot ship incomplete costumes b/c you clearly shipped me an incomplete costume. I then went online and bought the accessories. I can only assume this makes no sense to whomever is reading this as well. Everyone was professional in helping me yet the companies stance on fulfilling my order seems as though customer service is a title rather than a commitment.
    hate surverys
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I purchased a pirate costume for my grandaugter and she loved it. I'm now getting pirate supplies for Disney Pirate cruise night.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Great range that looks very high quality looking forward to receiving
  • Jan 31, 2017
    always fun to check out the items !
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I have bought costumes for myself and friends for several years from this company and have always been very happy with themthe costumes I have just ordered are for my granddaughter who like her grandmother believes every day should be Halloweenthey are for her 4th Birthday
    Jan 30, 2017
    I was thrilled with the costumes I bought for my granddaughterI was so excited I gave them to her before her birthdayI guess I have to buy her something else for her birthdayshe was also thrilled
  • Jan 30, 2017
    I hope my order guess though this time it's a gift for my granddaughter's birthday. She loves Sofia the first!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Jan 29, 2017
    Costume did not fit according to size ordered
  • Jan 06, 2017
    Checkout experience was annoying because it didn't like how I had nine digits in my zip code, and I had to go back three times to fix it so it would finally accept it. Then when I was entering my credit card information the drop down boxes for the expiration date had a HUGE time delay.
    Jan 29, 2017