Wholesale Party Supplies Reviews

08/27/2016
Wholesale Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Party Supplies is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 630 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.

Wholesale Party Supplies Rating

More About Wholesale Party Supplies

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Party Supplies

• Aug 27, 2016
    Very easy to use and great prices!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    rude staff on phone. no help get on phone. no coupon works .online it says 82% of on banner but when i go to website it doent show up.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I like shopping on this website easy to use , good prices , u can find everything u want
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great shopping experience. Prices were lower than other party supply retailers.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I really loved the site ito was very easy to use.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Looks good just many items sold out.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    First time to order. Was easy to navigate.
    I love everything
  • Aug 26, 2016
    it would be nice if there were more options to narrow results on the invitations instead of having to look through all of them. when personalizing it would be great if the picture preview at checkout included exactly what you are buying instead of having the words off to the side and the invite having your generic info on it
  • Aug 26, 2016
    The prices are really great on this site. I've done A lot of comparison on different sites over the last week do you find the supplies I needed for my boys birthday party and found most of what I needed on this site thank you
  • Aug 26, 2016
    My only complaint is the plate size was not in the description.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great selection. Fast service. Just wish you had kitty cat table cloth to go along with the other cat stuff.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    It's very had to find "Golf" theme party items and I was very happy to find it on your website. Thank you!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    There was a lot of things out of stock. I know this isn't always the merchants fault but it was disappointing. Their didn't seem to be a wide selection to choose from either. I still have things I need to get and it would've been nice to be able to get them all in one place.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Good but no details about product
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Thankful for the prices!
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Great site and cheaper prices
    Aug 26, 2016
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    Not satisfy at all they quickly to charge you money send less the merchandise but still charging the same amount call more than three times no response but a email and still no refund back from the rest of my cash which were talking about over $140
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    Product was a custome banner for my daughters graduation and had missed spelled words and company would not offer me a new banner and would ' nt give me money bk.Think if something is spelt wrong it should of been fixed at factory.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have sent 3 emails and have called customer service 4 times concerning my order. I have YET to receive a resolution to my problem. I'm VERY disappointed with the customer service I have received so far. It took a "supervisor" 3 days to return my 2nd call. A UPS label was created for me to return the item that was shipped to me in error, but I've yet to receive it. Label # 1Z67V7R09098399215. That was 11 days ago? Is that acceptable to you? Also why would a UPS driver being delivery the label to me in the first place? Again that doesn't make sense to me either. I simply want to return the incorrect item I received and have the "Chicigo Swing New Years Eve Party Pack" I originally ordered on 8/2/16. Today is 8/26/16. I would greatly appreciate a manager to call me ASAP concerning this.