Wilsons Leather Reviews

07/24/2016
Wilsons Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Wilsons Leather is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1170 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2016.

Wilsons Leather Rating

More About Wilsons Leather

Recent Reviews for Wilsons Leather

• Jul 23, 2016
    I was simply shopping around for some leather jackets, and saw a hit in Google for Wilsons Leather, although I had never heard of the company before. I was amazed at the awesome deals in their Clearance section for men's outerwear. They have some really nice jackets, with great design and fitting. I'm excited to receive my order. I'll be back in the future, I'm sure.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    The one problem I had was after filling out all my personal information (Name, Address etc) I entered he promo code for free shipping and it erased all my info. The promo code box should be at the top of the form if that is how it works.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Wilson has always produced good quality leather.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I visited Wilson Leather at the Tanger Outlet in Long Island. I purchased a leather jacket there and wanted to purchase the purse I just purchased today but it wouldn't fit in my suitcase. I was glad that I was able to find it online today!!!!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I have been a customer for many years, this is first time buying online
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Love Wilsons Jackets. This is the third one I have purchased.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The checkout page kept freezing. Also it would be nice to be able to click my rewards in my email and have the amount transferred to my Wilson Leather account. The men have a better selection of riding gear, especially the leather goods-gloves, hats, and jackets. I bought chaps in store (mens) and I WISH a wilsons leather was closer so I could return them and get the ladies fit. Love the prices though.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Always like Wilson leather gloves and jacketd
    Love the place.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I like that Wilsons Leather offers so many stylish options in size XS. It is often hard to find adult clothes that fit my size but I know from my experience of shopping at Wilsons leather stores that Black Rivet XS fits me like a glove. I also like that the promotional prices are applied directly in cart. It really gives me confidence that this is a no gimmick site that is going to give me quality products for my money.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    the website is terrible on mobile phone and that shop runner was no help. when I called Wilson help line they said I need to call shop runner then shop runner said I need Wilson. so I cancelled the shop runner membership then canceled the order then started all over again with this order. I rather shop at the store but being I'm working on this side of the state and there's no Wilsons leathers over here.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I love the sales! Amazing prices and amazing quality!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    You guys sell great quality stuff.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I have always loved shopping at the retail stores but this area does not have one currently. I look forward to shopping online.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I am verry satisfied with your homepage and your Products
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I have been shopping at Wilsons Leather for many years and will continue. Love the prices of all of the items I have purchased over the years. I shop around for different leather items and almost always come back to Wilsons.
    Jul 23, 2016
    I actually had to purchase the original gifts from snags because Wilson did not carry the other colors
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Jul 23, 2016
    Good store, good deals, good service.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I really like the ease of the Web Site. I will continue buying their products.
    Jul 22, 2016
    On sale products can't be beat.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    I have been shopping with Wilson's since High School 1983-1987-till now. I have always wore leather. Even before I became a wanna be biker gal. Since 1983- I have had black, light pink, bomber brown, black vest, leather jackets from you. I do have Harley Boots. Your store is in Miller Hill Mall, Duluth, MN.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    Love the products, very good fit and comfortable. Nice quality!