Wilsons Leather Reviews

05/04/2015
Wilsons Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Wilsons Leather is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1312 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.

Wilsons Leather Rating

More About Wilsons Leather

Recent Reviews for Wilsons Leather

• May 4, 2015
    Every year we stay a week with my mom in Panama City, FL. We make it a point to shop at Wilson Leather, in Dothan, on President's Day as the selection is much bigger and the sale prices are nice. Being on disability and a plus size women; I have found something I love every time in my budget. Even my husband who hates shopping likes to go in the store and shop The sales staff is very friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to next year!
  • May 4, 2015
    Provide more information about the product. Such as what size it is and where its made from, ect.
  • May 4, 2015
    This is my first purchase and hoping to have great quality product experience purchased from Wilsonsleather. Amount limit for shipping charge could be lesser to compete with other merchant.
  • May 4, 2015
    Great value for the money. The online experience exceeded expectation.
  • May 4, 2015
    love the quality of the leather. great product for a great price
  • May 4, 2015
    It 's a good experience here.
  • May 4, 2015
    I used to shop at Wilson's Leather Stores and was always very happy with the quality of the Leather purchased. This is my first online experience shopping Wilson's Online but it won't be my last.
  • May 4, 2015
    I purchased the brown bag in Alabama several years ago and love it. I am ordering it again today. I would like to see this bag in more colors.
    So far very Happy
  • May 4, 2015
    I am confident this jacket will be of high quality and am fairly certain the fit will be true to size.
  • May 4, 2015
    I was told the item was on sale at your outlet store just to find it cheaper on line
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    The hat i got was nice but it was all squeeze down on the box so when I got it was not in the best shape
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I need a pair of riding gloves. The only size i've found are large. I'm a size small, to medium.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good quality but lack of logic - I have to return one of previously bought bags because they don't want to adjust a price after 3 weeks from the date of purchase. Not logical at all because I spend nothing to return the bag while you have a headache of selling it again for discounted price.
    good quality
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Well I'm just very happy to shop online all what I like it and you products are for me ones on my favorites..!!
    May 3, 2015
    Everything it's ok just take little bit late what we expect. No big deal.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    my first ordered was an XL due to comments from others that sleeves fit too tight; however, the jacket was too big thru the bust area. So, I ordered a Large (which, is what i would have normally ordered). But the sleeve are too snug on the Large; so, i will be returning both purchases. I'm disappointed with Wilson's that they cannot make the sleeves larger on their Women's jackets.....such a waste
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great selection, fairly good prices too! Fantastic place to get all your leather goods, I'll highly recommend to people I know.
    May 3, 2015
    Great product, fantastic quality. I love this jacket a lot.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have bought several items in the past, mostly leather jackets, and have been very satisfied with the price, fit and quality.
    May 4, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with Wilson's online store and delivery, as well as the Wilson's outlet store located at the Tanger outlet mall at Jeffersonville, Ohio
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I prefer to shop in the store as opposed to online if possible. Colors don't show that well online - sizing on the purses is deceptive online...........it just isn't as accurate. The site isn't very well laid out and is somewhat cumbersome to navigate - could have a better indexing and hyperlinks - also the drop downs are super sensitive and retract far too quickly.
    May 4, 2015
    Color of item was not as advertised - in fact, color name on item was not even the same as the color name advertised on the web. When I order an item that is advertised as blue, the item name is blue, I expect to get blue - I don't expect to get a green item and have the color name changed from blue to mist. Was severely disappointed and will be returning this item - the first return I have ever had while shopping at Wilsons - which is a lot of years.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Being my first purchase I was told I would have no shipping costs. I used the email link but was still charged shipping. Why?