Windy City Novelties Reviews

07/10/2014
Windy City Novelties Ratings and User Reviews. Windy City Novelties is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 889 reviews.

Windy City Novelties Rating

More About Windy City Novelties

Recent Reviews for Windy City Novelties

• Jul 7, 2014
    Great selection and prices!
    They are GREAT!!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    We have been hosting a disco party for the last 3 years and I purchase all my decorating supplys thru Windy City. Best Price and great quality. Thank You
  • Jul 7, 2014
    So far a good experience, looking forward to receiving the merchandise to make a total assessment of future business
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Overall the shopping experience was good. Some items shown on the website were actually linked to different products once I clicked on them to obtain specific information. Very confusing. Would like to see more prepackaged items in multiple colors ( i.e. 25 pack of inflatable balls in color assortment) rather than selecting individual colors in small amounts.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Site was difficult to navigate.
    great website. super easy
    Sorry that none o the 90th birthday napkins were available
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great service and fast delivery. Super company to do business with.
    great variety of items.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Buy from here every 4th of July... love you guys... awesome prices!
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I've ordered from them before and was very pleased with the products.
    Jul 6, 2014
    I was immediately bombarded with a newsletter and social media ads. I am too busy for that. I will order from Windy City Novelties again, but only if I am not bothered by a blitz in my email and online.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    LOVE THE PRODUCTS BUT NOT SURE WHY THE DELIVERY IS SET SO FAR OUT. I AM ORDERING IN PLENTY OF TIME. BUT I FEEL YOU CHARGE LESS AND THEN TRY TO MAKE IT BACK ON EXPEDITED DELIVERY. SINCE I KNOW THIS ABOUT YOUR COMPANY I MAKE SURE I HAVE ONE MONTH TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS USUALLY. CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE THAT OPTION WITH MY CLIENTS. THAT IS DISAPPOINTING.
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    this is the ONLY site offering the warbling bird whistles at a fair price.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    With one exception, yours is the best supplier Website I have ever used to place an order. To be 100%, you need to make a few product pricing displays more explicit. For example, on the silk white leis, where you say "order by pack" and "pack of 12", to display a unit price of "$8.00" can be confused with "each" instead of "dozen".
    Jul 7, 2014
    I received exactly what I ordered and the entire process from order placement to delivery has been a pleasure to behold.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    We have ordered many times from your company. We are very happy with the quality of the product and the timely delivery. We will be placing another order within the next month. Thanks