Wine Cooler Direct Reviews

10/23/2014
Wine Cooler Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Wine Cooler Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 288 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Our Web Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Call Center is open for sales calls 24 hours a day; our customer service specialists are normally in from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Wine Cooler Direct Rating

More About Wine Cooler Direct

Recent Reviews for Wine Cooler Direct

• Oct 23, 2014
    Always happy with our purchase from Wine Cooler Direct and the customer service has been excellent.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    looking foward to using the product
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Easy great website
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great site would , will use them again.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great products, good prices, top notch customer service.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great prices & the website is easy to navigate. I like having the Owner's Manual pdf available for review prior to purchasing my item. I also really liked the Welcome Discount on my purchase.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This is my first time buying on your website, so far my experience has been a positive one.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The previous buy went very well , currently satisfied with first product bought so is the reason I bought from wine cooler direct again
  • Oct 19, 2014
    First purchase hope it goes well
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Site mentioned "extra" 5% on items if ordered before midnight on October 19th. However when ordering, it only showed the 20% sale price, and did not show any correction to reflect the additional 5%. Ordered the refrigerator anyway. But before I place anymore orders, this flaw should be corrected.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Very Easy to purchase from even with slow internet which is not common. most sites put too much graphics or something that makes them hard for 3 g internet or ranch satellite slow internet. Thanks.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great products and great prices!!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    just ordered we will see the results
    Oct 20, 2014
    Unfortunately the cooler came in damaged which appears to be a continuing issue with the reviews
  • Oct 12, 2014
    If all works out with this delivery... I see myself doing a lot Christmas shopping at Wine Cooler Direct!! Great pricing and of course $0 shipping def. works!! Keeping fingers crossed!
    Oct 22, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the wine cooler we purchased. I did find that a couple of bottles were too tall for door to close properly. Otherwise everything was met to satisfaction.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    nice web site, but a comparison page would be appreciated
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    The product arrived late according to my understanding of the time frame online. The product is missing a front leg support to which a company customer agent said no, I have one and the product only has three supports for a square wine cooler. He said he had one at home which was missing a front rubber support as well. I said it is not level to which he refuted my observance of the product on a flat level floor. So I am indeed unresolved and without much happiness as this was a birthday gift.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    I actually have not even taking the cooler out of the box yet. We are in the process of moving and I haven't been able to use it. That is why some questions are going on answered.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The metal refrigerator racks are very flimsy. Beer bottles will not stand firmly on wire and when you get several beer bottles on the same rack it bends from the weight and the bottles fall over.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I bought the wine cooler but it does not hold temp and the wine is always warmer than I would like. Overall dissatisfied with the product.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The first wine cooler that we received was defective. Wine Cooler Direct customer service was incredibly helpful and friendly. He authorized a replacement to be shipped out as soon as FEDEX had picked up the defective one at my house. We didn't pay a dime for shipping. That was amazing! The next cooler arrived about 1 week later - we LOVE it!