Wine Cooler Direct Reviews

08/28/2015
Wine Cooler Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Wine Cooler Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 348 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
Our Web Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Call Center is open for sales calls 24 hours a day; our customer service specialists are normally in from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Wine Cooler Direct Rating

More About Wine Cooler Direct

Recent Reviews for Wine Cooler Direct

• Aug 28, 2015
    The only reason I gave an "8" rating to "liklihood of buying again" is because, at the moment, I can't think of anything else we would need from this merchant in addition to the item just purchased. If I do need something else, I'll be back because they have a great selection of products and ordering could not have been easier! We bought the cooler for an unused space in a kitchen we're renovating in a condo we just bought and where we will be living in a few months. The hard-to-find size wine cooler is perfect for the space! If delivery goes as smoothly as the ordering process, I'm going to be one very happy customer!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Product review would be more helpful if the same categories were included like noise level, shelf sturdiness, cabinet quality, etc
  • Aug 27, 2015
    So far so good and looking forward to getting the product
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great site-lots of options to choose from. Easy to navigate site for info and simple check out.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    We had a similar wine cooler and it lasted only 2 years--we hope this one is better. Thus I subscribed to the warranty.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I found the selection to be excellent and the videos very helpful. Overall we could not have been happier with our buying experience.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    great price made better by coupon
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It was easy to purchase what I needed.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my new cooler.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Easy and quick checkout. I love the selection of categories to choose from when shopping. It made it easy to narrow down exactly what kind of coolers I wanted to look at and with a great selection. I can't wait for my cooler to be delivered.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great web site , good pricing
  • Aug 24, 2015
    The variety and product reviews helped educate me on a new product I previously knew nothing about.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very happy with the price, delivery date and that there was no delivery charge
  • Aug 16, 2015
    The shopping experience was easy and quick. I was able to check the dimensions easily
    Aug 26, 2015
    Pleased with wine cooler just wish I could get one with 2 zones that was somewhat bigger
    Convenient site.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Very good work.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This was my first experience with Wine Cooler Direct. It was easy and efficient. I am looking forward to receiving my product and enjoying years of properly cooled wine.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I am very happy with all aspects of my purchase from Wine Cooler Direct.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Haven't got the items yet, but it really looks fantastic. I am looking forward to receive the Wine Cooler : ) !!
    Aug 26, 2015
    It doesn't look exactly like what's shown in site. The biggest problem is that it is little tilted therefore, some of wines can't fit on the rack. I was disappointed by it. But, overall it is not bad choice to buy it.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I had a wine cooler this size and it went kaput! This is perfect for the space I have.
    Aug 25, 2015
    I had a cooler this size before and it is exactly what I expected.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    quite competitive pricing
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    The control panel was loose when we received the cooler. We fixed it, but the light was unrepairable. I talked to customer service and they promised to ship a new light. It has been several weeks and I have not receive it.