Wine Cooler Direct Reviews

06/01/2015
Wine Cooler Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Wine Cooler Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 220 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Our Web Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Call Center is open for sales calls 24 hours a day; our customer service specialists are normally in from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Wine Cooler Direct Rating

More About Wine Cooler Direct

Recent Reviews for Wine Cooler Direct

• Jun 1, 2015
    Nice looking Item
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The purchase seemed easy and I hope deliverey is as promised and I should be pleased
  • May 31, 2015
    I am very much satisfied with overall experience of buying
  • May 31, 2015
    So far Wine Cooler Direct has been the most competitive website for these products on the web !
  • May 31, 2015
    Very easy to view, compare, and make my selection.
  • May 31, 2015
    Since our order is a gift, I wish the website offered a place to include a note for the recipients.
  • May 30, 2015
    Such an easy site to navigate! I was in and out whiten minutes !! And greta section of wine coolers!
  • May 30, 2015
    I will reserve my overall experience until 'after' I receive the product and the condition it is received. I think the survey is a bit premature
  • May 29, 2015
    Nice site, good selection. The more review info the better.
    Excellent shopping experience.
  • May 29, 2015
    great site, easy to use.
  • May 29, 2015
    I am hoping the product is as good as the site.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Although I've had my wine cooler for only a short period of time, so far, it has met my expectations. It is small and appears to cool effectively. It does "hum," but because of the reviews, I was expecting the sound. I am planning to relocate the unit so the sound is less noticeable.
  • May 21, 2015
    I searched several other sources for similar wine coolers. No one even came close to your offers for the same items.
    May 29, 2015
    This wine cooler is perfect fo my needs. It is a replacement for a larger unit purchased 9+ years ago. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an attractive dual-zone cooler
  • May 21, 2015
    will let you know after i receive the product
    Jun 1, 2015
    The unit I ordered was described as a 121 bottle unit. What bullshit. You would have to JAM 121 bottles of the slimest design to come close. As far as I am concerend, it is false advertisement. In addition, the delivery was deplorable. The driver wouldn't bring the unit up two 4" steps, and dropped it off still on its pallet in my garage.
  • May 20, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    After one week, we are pleased with our new Coldfront wine refrigerator. It has been very quiet and looks very cool. the other reviewers are accurate in that you cannot fit the reported number of bottles, (32), into the unit as the top two shelves are too close together. we know this going in and are fine with it. For our needs, 28 bottles are doable. Time will tell if any other issues arise.
  • May 17, 2015
    Great product and great prices
    Jun 1, 2015
    My handle on the cooler had a gouge on it. I called and left a message on the 800 number provided, but have not had a response as of yet. Could you please have someone call me at my number. Dave Martinez @ 386-295-5038 thank you
  • May 13, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    We are installing this in a home that we are building. It is not installed as of yet so can't give you feeling about how it looks or runs.
  • May 3, 2015
    All that I needed
    May 31, 2015
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Disappointed in the quality of the product. Particularly the shelves in the unit. The wooden handles keep breaking and dislocating from the screws. Very disappointing.