Wine Cooler Direct Reviews

09/28/2016
Wine Cooler Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Wine Cooler Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 250 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2016.
Our Web Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Call Center is open for sales calls 24 hours a day; our customer service specialists are normally in from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Wine Cooler Direct Rating

More About Wine Cooler Direct

Recent Reviews for Wine Cooler Direct

• Sep 28, 2016
    I found your webpage and purchasing this item efficient. One of the best of have purchased from.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Great site...easy to navigate...easy to check out
  • Sep 27, 2016
    make a category for compressor based units!
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I like the ease of ordering
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I was impressed with the thoroughness of the product descriptions as well as the feedback from prior customers. The listing of the 10 best was a seller! Checking out was a breeze.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    I was able to find what I was looking for fairly easy. The price was perfect for what I ordered
    Reviews were helpful.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Can't wait to get my purchase
  • Sep 23, 2016
    It was easy and I work and need to have delivery to my home. I feel this will take care of my needs. I have wanted a wine cooler in my home for years and I am excited to see how well this is going to work out.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Too bad we cannot use credit card with an out of the country address!!!
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Great selection and easy to navigate and the purchase options were clear and easy to understand.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Very easy to use site, order and free shipping!
  • Sep 19, 2016
    It said I had a 10% coupon (code SUMMER 10) it did not give me the opportunity to use the coupon.
    Sep 28, 2016
    Very easy to work with. One minor glitch and it was handled by Angel promptly. Thanks Angel!
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Sep 27, 2016
    When I had the wine cooler delivered, the man renovating my house wanted to build an entire wine cabinet around it as he thought it was "too nice to sit on the floor."
  • Sep 18, 2016
    The experience was short and easy!
    Sep 25, 2016
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Tested a similar but older Breezaire unit and found it an excellent choice for our new wine cellar.
    Sep 26, 2016
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Easy to order and greatful to be able to read all of the stellar reviews. Looking forward to the wine chiller!
    Sep 28, 2016
  • Sep 12, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    Immediately after I had paid for the unit, I received an on-line offer for an additional 5% discount. I continued to receive this notice for several more days. This only annoys your customers who now understand that they have overpaid for the unit.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    found the perfect wine cooler at a great price
    Sep 27, 2016
    Very good experience, would recommend the business without reservation.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Very easy to navigate site. I found what I was looking for at a fair and competitive price.