wine.com Reviews

12/18/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 731 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    IT'S AN EXCELLANT SITE WITH A GOOD VARIETY OF WINES. mAKES ORDERING GIFTS FOR FAMILY IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY EASY
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I thought it was an easy site to use, but the look and feel of the site is not the way I would have expected. I really don't like the little cartoon holding the bottle of wine out of his arm. I would have preferred a classier look overall. too much white in the background. Only being honest cause I love wine....deeper reds I would have preferred.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    good place to shop online for gifts.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great gifts for all my wine drinking friends!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great site and great gift ideas!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Pressed for a quick cross country gift and knowing our friends liked sparkling wine, I googled you at random. The experience was easy and worked out perfectly for us! Really easy and a wonderful experience.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    My first order was delivered in two days! The recipient was very pleased and raved about the "classy" packaging. They hadn't sampled the contents yet. I did have difficulty with changing the address for my second order. Once I figured it out, the third order went better.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was unable to send gifts to two different addresses.
    simple enjoyable experience
    Enjoyed the experience!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Site is fine. Selection is fine. Prices are fine. Shipping is excessive.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    had unique wine gifts but would like to see more options for accessories.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I'm happy the wine selection and service.
    nice gift grouping
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The checkout process is cumbersome - I clicked place order and it did not place the order - had to go back and recheck everything and finally was able to check out. Took way to long. I order 6 or the same item to different addresses and you would think the last item I ordered would populate the screen and it did not. Fix the place the order screen foir one click and have the last item ordered populate the screen.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Looking forward to seeing how the wine is and the delivery. Hopefully, future promotions, coupons, etc. so that I might join the wine of the month club based on this experience of this first purchase.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    It would be great if I could fill my shopping cart and then split the order to ship to different locations
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Clumbsy checkout process to order 15 gifts --- silly that I had to go through the process 15 times........
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Will visit your site again
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have not had any,its a gift for great wine drinkers
    Dec 18, 2014