wine.com Reviews

wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• May 23, 2015
    yes good website to buy wines.
  • May 23, 2015
    This is a fantastic way to take your time finding and learning about wines from the comfort of your living room. There's no need to walk up and down rows of bottles in the store, often judging them by their label, when wine.com offers reviews from the experts, and the everyday people who are drinking them. Great classification system helps you find the type of flavor your looking for from bold, to smooth, etc. Stewardship membership with free shipping can pay for itself in an order or two if buying by the case or more!!
  • May 23, 2015
    I am glad to find the wines at good prices and the Stewardship program is a plus. And the shipping times are quite remarkable, a real plus.
  • May 22, 2015
    none at this time
  • May 22, 2015
    I love the ease of buying wine through wine.com. It's always top notch and arrives in a reasonable amount of time.
  • May 21, 2015
    The delivery makes the shopping experience so much better.
  • May 21, 2015
    The ordering process is weird. Pages aren't presented in a logical order. Plus, when I made one small mistake on an address the website wiped out all of the information I filled in. That's annoying.
  • May 21, 2015
    I used the online chat with Erin to advise on purchasing this. I'm usually sceptical about this functionality but i didn't feel like she was steering me towards something that wine.com were trying to clear. She helped find me something interesting. I usually buy wine online in the UK, shipping charges are always difficult, and cheap shipping is something i value.
  • May 20, 2015
    Erin was AMAZING!
  • May 19, 2015
    I have only bought from wine.com twice and i haven't had any issue on finding what i want. They have great prices and a variety of wine to choose from. I will definitely recommend to a family or friend. Thanks Wine.com
  • May 19, 2015
    Many delays on website. Frustrating experience because wine is not priced the same in various states. I had a complete order changed at a much greater cost when asked about what state wine is to be shipped.
  • May 19, 2015
    I love wine.com. My only regret, however, is that I'm not able to purchase as much wine from your website I would like due to price increases that occurred apparently due to involvement from the Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission.
  • May 19, 2015
    Hopefully;when the order arrives..
  • May 19, 2015
    Wine.com is so easy and convenient when shopping for a wine as a gift or to redeem a gift certificate.
  • May 19, 2015
    New member. Will purchase lots.
    May 22, 2015
    love it
  • May 18, 2015
    When I tried to input new credit card,it was a difficult experience,didn't want to recognize my information/zip code and it took 20 minutes to deal with this .I was ready to cancel purchase because it didn't want to recognize my information you were wanting. I hope I don't get hacked again and have to deal with this crap again,just trying to update our credit card, if I have to go thru this again,your going to lose me as a customer. I might not be the biggest,but check my records and you'll see I probably am considered a good customer. fix the edit info for updating credit cards Phil Teaderman
  • May 16, 2015
    I came here because of the AMEXSPRING code gave me a great deal. I learned about it via a wine blog. I will look around for more deals, but I will likely only buy here if the price is great compared to what I can get at my local store.
    May 22, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    I live in rural northwest Arkansas, so being able to order online is wonderful!
    May 21, 2015
    I live in a rural area, so being able to order a variety of wines online is wonderful!
  • May 4, 2015
    The $50 annual fee still makes free shipping a good deal.
    May 19, 2015
    Fed Ex needing a signature is a pain. I don't have children and I eventually had to go to the Fed Ex office and pick it up myself.
  • May 3, 2015
    great value and wide serlection
    May 20, 2015