wine.com Reviews

07/23/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 307 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    I chatted online with a wine.com representative (Brittany). She was very helpful and she seemed to care.
    Easy to buy
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I like how it will always save my orders no matter how long it takes for me to finally decide to purchase.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Glad I finally tried it. Nice selection and variety of prices.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love the variety and prices of wine.com. And if you drink wine often with meals or socially, as well as for gifting, then it is also worth joining the Stewardship program for free shipping. It's the Amazon Prime of wines!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    GREAT PLACE TO SHOP FOR WINE.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Free shipping would make me a loyal customer.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    My go to site for wine purchase on line
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Excellent way to have wine shipped - exceeded all expectations
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great menu to shop easy to navigate
  • Jul 21, 2014
    the search options and the variety of wine make it an easy choice as my go-to wine place.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Shipping prices are steep…… Selections and price ranges were appreciated
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Thank you for the ease of the ordering process. Very well done and I look forward with having future orders. I am concerned with the price to ship the wine, but coupons or promotions must help you with that issue.Thank you
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Pretty good overall, like the fact that you ship to CA. but prices are on the high side discounts are pretty weak esp for someone like me who buys a lot, and could get similar or better discounts from clubs.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    REALLY ENJOY THIS COMPANY. LIVE OUT IN THE COUNTRY AND THIS IS A GREAT SERVICE.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Happy to do business with wine.com!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great selection and fantastic pricing.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I tried a promo code from online that indicated it was legit but when I tried to use it for free shipping it didn't work.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Excellent purchase process.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I love using wine.com. I use it for birthdays, anniversaries, thank you's and Christmas.
    Jul 18, 2014