Wine.com Reviews

02/09/2016
Wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wine.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2268 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

Wine.com Rating

More About Wine.com

Recent Reviews for Wine.com

• Feb 9, 2016
    This is my second order so far. the first one arrived in 2 shipments which was surprising, and I found out that a bottle was no longer available. Overall a very good experience shopping, but I am hoping this second delivery will be smoother than the first one.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Wonderful range of wines on offer, and the free shipping for a one-time fee for the year is amazing.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Friend had Emblem Carbarnet this evening, and liked it....so decided to order some as gift.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Nikki the online speicalist was FANTASTIC! gave me great options for my gift, she was very responsive and answered every questions clearly
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The ship date is later than it could be because I scheduled it that way. It could be a lot faster. I love wine.com! There's nothing that I don't totally appreciate. I am not a driver so I hire drivers for errands. It is amazing to buy my wine this way. One less errand to pay for.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Would be nice to have the option to have a quick description of the wine w/o leaving the narrowed selection of wines you are viewing.....just like how i can get a small window to open on top of the list to get the first 1 or 2 comments.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    My wife loves Echelon pinot nior and there used to be a lot of places in southern California that carried it. I cannot find it anywhere. Wine.com had it and at a great price. This is going to make my wife very happy. Thanks wine.com
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Very happy with the website and service. The Australian wines that I like to buy are often sold out; other than that, it is great for me.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Well designed site. Easy to use. Prompt delivery. My only complaint is: too many "Sold Out" notices on wines I like. I guess I'm too late.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Glad I discovered this website as I wanted to try a 10-year port that I doubt will be in my local grocery store. Items are easy to find online and I am happy that for this order the standard shipping is two days, which is very fast to me. Also happy I was able to start a free trial of the StewardShip program and get free shipping, which otherwise is rather costly. If the port tastes great when it arrives, than I will be making all or most of my wine purchases from this website in the future.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love the selection, the ratings and reviews, and the stewardship program. My only complaint is that shipping in the winter used to be no big deal and is now extra money or a long wait. I don't understand what changed.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I've used wine.com before and I've had some very happy recipients! It's easy to plan to ship ahead of time as well.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The promotional codes are too restricting. I signed up for a trial, then cancelled then signed up again. Today you only offer $15 off $200 OR MORE SO EVEN THOUGH I WAS GOING TO ORDER $$400+ TODAY THE SAME $15 discount applies. I guess if I ordered $1000 the $15 would apply as well. I used a recent 10% off WINTER10 but it only lets me use that once. You need a better discount system for larger orders. I can get the same discount and more 10% from a local wine store. I do like the delivery aspect of quick ship and next day delivery. Fix the discount issue or I may move on to another company.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Usually very happy with service. Used to have the membership that gives you free shipping. But I don't like paying membership fees. Would rather see a level of purchases at which fees are waived
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Excellent site. Love receiving wine delivered at the front door. Living in a rural area limits our wine options and this site fills the void.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love the variety that Wine.com offers.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I really appreciate the search functions and varieties of wine available.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Love it, especially the rapid delivery
    Feb 9, 2016
    Great selection and the wine comes very fast.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I really like wine.com & will continue to shop on the site. I would like a display of more varietals (i.e. merlot, marsanne, rousanne), but I do understand that sometimes less is more.
    I
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I had a very good experience with Customer Service . Representative made me aware of the FedEx policies. I had a previous experience with this site and I cancelled the order. At that time, delivery was not as flexible as it is now. I will admit that I would not have tried the website again, however I was given a gift card and I felt very negative about having to deal with this website. Much to my surprise, it was a great experience and my Customer Representative was very informative and knowledgeable and my order arrived when expected. I will definitely purchase from Wine.com in the future.