wine.com Reviews

11/26/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 385 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Nov 26, 2014
    ggod wine shop
  • Nov 26, 2014
    very easy site
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Wine.com had a huge variety of wines or wine gift sets...with or without food or candy...so had a variety of gifts to choose from....my only issue is that the shipping was almost half of the cost of the gift...I thought they could have given a cheaper alternative...I did not need 3 day shipping...but that was the only thing offered besides 1 day.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I was happy to find Clarendelle Blanc available.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I love your site. Very informative and easy to use. I like how the shipments are so fast.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I enjoy the variety offered at wine.com, from inexpensive everyday wine to more collectible wines from small wineries.
    good service fair prices
  • Nov 25, 2014
    A very good range of wines from across the world but I would like to see more Portuguese red wines on offer.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    When buying wine I look for the ratings. The Quintessential Reds Wine Collection seems like an excellent group, but ratings would be helpful. This is missing from your wine descriptions.
    Excellent wine source.
    check out was difficult
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I am a fan of the pay one price shipping for a year, lovethat option!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    It's really great to have wines available at not ridiculous prices with the ability to sort by ratings, descriptions, regions, varietals and prices -- and be able to get them responsibly delivered in a very reasonable amount of time. My experience with Wine.com has been excellent. A few less emails would be helpful though.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Very satisfied with my purchase.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great service. The pre-paid shipping, having an account and their selection are great. I get to try new wines that I would not normally hear about.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    we shop on wine .com. web site every Christmas ,product is great to pick from and service ie just great.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    the best wine source I've found.
    Nov 26, 2014
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I do think some of your demographics questions are a little personal.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Nov 25, 2014
    Easy to find items on the site and very fast delivery. Love it!
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 25, 2014
    It is an easy and efficient way of buying wine that you generally cannot find in your ordinary wine shop. An expert is always there to guide you if you have any questions. I had a good experience and will continue using the service.