Wine.com Reviews

01/20/2017
Wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wine.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1260 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

Wine.com Rating

More About Wine.com

Recent Reviews for Wine.com

• Jan 20, 2017
    Very pleased. A bit of a gamble without tasting, but overall the experience has been good.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This website is so accommodating and easy to use, ive used others and been disappointed...So far so good with wine.com...ty
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This is a very convenient way to send wine gifts to out-of-State relatives. Good selection of wines, easy site to use.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I prefer to buy wine online only when I am presented with a free shipping offer. I usually buy my wine locally in retail stores.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Trynne testing following purchase -- hello team! :)
    so far so good
    Very easy transaction
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I have enjoyed using Wine.com, but became very dissatisfied with the UPS delivery. Picking it up a one of the UPS business drop off points is not a benefit, often they have high traffic and congestion. Part of wine.com appeal is the home delivery. After I had problems with UPS consistency, I started shopping local again and found a large high variety location. The prices are very competitive to wine.com for the types of wine I purchase. So I have bought many cases locally since my last wine.com order.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    should not allow me to put wines in my cart that cannot be shipped to my state (MA)
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I'm very happy to find a wine that is not available in my area. Thank you for shipping to AZ!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I just love Ritual Wines and I can't find them anywhere else!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Thank you for your excellent customer service. I have chatted with multiple customer service reps who are knowledge and friendly; makes the experience more personable.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I joined because wine.com had Stone Cellars Cabernet. I had been looking for it for six years. You are out of it now. Hope you get it back.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    just buying a gift card but worked out great
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Brilliant concept. Just wish you wouldn't run out of stuff!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    great site to get nice bottles of wine at a good price.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Nice wine selection, easy to maneuver throughout the selection.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I spoke to a representative and they were very helpful. The price when I was ordering changed, it was only a dollar difference but it was odd. The check out process can be cleaned up a little bit.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Overall very satisfied with ease of web site. I was disappointed that I could not locate a credit I was due for one corked bottle!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Had trouble signing in... user name and password same as I have always used but rejected this time. charlie in Customer Service helped me with new password and my order was then completed
    Jan 20, 2017
    I purchase Vigilance Chardonnay from Wine.com, my sisters favorite because it is not available in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas