wine.com Reviews

09/29/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 284 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    Shipping charges are high.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great site and selection. Thanks
  • Sep 28, 2014
    So far so good with easy buying experience on the web.
    Good job. Keep it up
  • Sep 28, 2014
    They have a pretty extensive wine selection
  • Sep 28, 2014
    this is a very easy way to shop for wine, and delivered to the door!
    VERY EASY AND VERY GOOD
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Your selection is fai, but your prices are not very competeitve.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I do not like a promotion that limits me to ONE bottle of any wine.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    good service,easy web site,great saving on shipping to Hawaii.good selection of wines available
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Good selection but prices are on higher side.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I love this site. As son as they fix the fedex office issues, it will definitely be my goto site! Wine.com has not answered the issue I had with previous shipment. They shipped the items to a fedex office incorrectly. Fedex was notified as was wine.com, but they have not responded. I spent a couple of days tracking down my shipment.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I liked that I easily found the wine I was looking for, and the price was reasonable, but the site is rather pushy regarding the membership.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I found using the website very easy. I like how the deleviery is easy to select
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Just recommend to accelerate the shipping process for some wines. I wanted to buy 2 bottles from spain that would be shipped only on Tuesday and I gave up on buying because I was afraid of not having them before returning to my country.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    This was my first, but certainly not last interaction
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    I was delighted that Wine.com offered a product from this winery that I know and admire. The wine is everything I expected it to be.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Bottle size not clearly identified.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    great site great value wines and variety,a site to recommend to any wine lover or just a drinker
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    very convenient...though I wish they would have the option to ship with "cold packs" to protect the wine.
    Sep 26, 2014