wine.com Reviews

08/01/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 310 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

THE BEST ONLINE SERVICE AND SELECTION
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Very easy site to navigate and very informative. Has all the information you need to make an informed purchase.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Very reputable and reliable company
  • Jul 31, 2014
    pretty good site, but i am finding wines locally at better prices and have had some issues with ordering and then finding out later that certain wines were not available and did not get noticed. only happened once though. I find that the business model to offer wines at a lead price, then having scarcity and or raising price significantly is not great, and is causing me to look locally for competitive price.
    overall love wine.com
    The Stone Street cab that I received on my last order was great. fast shipping
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I'm glad I was able to chat with a representative. She was very helpful. It is very easy to order from wine.com. Thanks.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Looking forward to trying the wines.
    great selection and value
  • Jul 29, 2014
    would've love if I could've had the bottle I purchased gift wrapped
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Convenient and hassle-free shopping experience.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Althouhg it was the first time I ever ordered wine online, I found the whole process easy and smooth. Thank you.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Good selection of US Wines!!!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Seems very easy and efficient
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love the variety and prices of wine.com. And if you drink wine often with meals or socially, as well as for gifting, then it is also worth joining the Stewardship program for free shipping. It's the Amazon Prime of wines!
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Great way to buy wine you're looking for.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I tried a promo code from online that indicated it was legit but when I tried to use it for free shipping it didn't work.
    Jul 28, 2014
    My Cousins purchased the gift for our Aunt which we have done in the past. My Uncle passed away and she didn't want flowers. Since she lives in IL and we live in TX we knew she would enjoy and NEED the wine. Thank you!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Please stock more interesting Old World wines - reds from the Loire, whites from Jura, etc.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I am not a wine drinker. I ordered this wine for my husband who does not use a computer. He was very pleased with the wine.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Shipping will be the key. If it is right I will order often.
    Jul 25, 2014