wine.com Reviews

08/31/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 284 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    Great wine, great prices, easy shopping
  • Aug 31, 2014
    When I entered the site it said to lput in SHIPWINE1 and get "free shippi9ng" There was no place to putthat code in and I was forced to pay for shipping or be part of some "club" to get free shipiing, a real rip off, after I spent time shopping, rip off.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Would like a less expensive shipping cost wanted to buy Provenance Cabernet-ALL SOLD OUT
  • Aug 31, 2014
    You make me spend too much money, because the website is too easy, your prices are so good and the shipping is so quick. Also, please leave me alone with your discount offers. I'm going broke!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very well designed site, with affordable wine options.
    very good experience
    Easy site to navigate -
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I was happy to see that some wines that I could not find were available.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    the assistant in chat was great! very helpful as I had broad parameters for this purchase.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I put a product in my cart and when I returned found it was sold out an email or text alert would have been an improvement, so I bought a 3rd choice. prices are ok could be a little better I have found may 10-20% cheaper however your convenience of shipping brought me back. shipping seems high when I was doing In State - CA and don't want be committed to the frequent shippers program.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very efficient and easy to order. Also very excellent varieties to select from. You offered something for everyone.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I was unhappy that i could not get 9/2/14 as delivery date even though today would have been available! So i picked the day after (9/3) as the person is sure to be home. I was looking for the Layer Cake Zinfandel which they didn't carry so i chose another one. i hope it is good. But I loved the idea of cookies and wine gift set and the shipping cost can't be beat! Nice.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Excellent experience with the site and placing the order
  • Aug 28, 2014
    beautiful baskets - have used this web site in the past great product and they deliver to massachusetts
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I was extremely bummed out when I found out my promo code from AMEX did not allow use for the Vinum stemware. It was what I really wanted. Ended up buying some Rhone varietals, which I know I could have purchased locally for slightly less, but with the AMEX code, came out a little less expensive. Still would have preferred the stemware. Once having gone to the wine route for coupon use, I was surprised by the variety and shipping speed, was not expecting one day shipping. Warehouse must be local to the SF Bay area for this.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    A really easy online shopping experience - one of the better I've had.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I think the shipping charges are outrageous. But it is one of the only options to ship wine.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Easy to navigate
  • Aug 25, 2014
    My brother uses this internationally and now i have started using it within the USA
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Good products and selection. I bit more expensive than Total Wine, plus they have "Winery Direct" so that adds another level of savings. I'd like to see Wine.Com bring their prices down a bit to be more competitive.