wine.com Reviews

09/18/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 278 reviews.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Sep 16, 2014
    I am surprised that wine.com can ship to Pennsylvania.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I am just getting started, but I like the experience so far!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Love it. Good selection. Easy to sort and search.
    Great first time experience. Thanks
  • Sep 14, 2014
    A great selection of wines. Very convenient. Easy to navigate website. And the price are reasonable.
    love the site
    Great selection, great prices
  • Sep 13, 2014
    love wine.com. great selection and customer service
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I have, as indicated, made several purchases from wine.com, at least 1 or 2 in past 6 months. Today was the first time in several months, and I noticed the new feature of "remembering" my old shipping address. But when I tried to "click" on the stored shipping address, I could not move forward to that web page. Therefore, I had to enter the shipping address again as my "new" address. A bit counterproductive, given the feature of recalling my stored shipping address....
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Best way to provide wine as a gift to people out of the state.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Apparently the website was down when I placed my order. However it did not tell me that so I had to call customer service and she told me there was an issue with the site. She could not tell me if my order had been placed or not
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I thought some of the wine was more expensive than in the local liquor store
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Great shopping experience. Excellent, prompt service. Great selection, and price competitive on mid to upper end wines. Free shipping as a club member is a huge factor in my shopping at wine.com & also make "every day" wine shopping competitive with local supermarkets.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    Hard to get delivered but managed
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    I like the way the web site is constructed, and appreciate the reviews of wines I may not be familiar with. Would be a great idea to allow users to "flag" reviewers they trust, so that their reviews are always on top, or otherwise separated from the rest on any given wine.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Wine,com offers a great selection of wine at great prices. Combined with stewardship program it offer real value.
    Sep 14, 2014
  • Sep 3, 2014
    good wine, tax free, free shipping is great.
    Sep 13, 2014
  • Aug 29, 2014
    the assistant in chat was great! very helpful as I had broad parameters for this purchase.
    Sep 13, 2014