wine.com Reviews

10/20/2014
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 322 reviews.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    I created an account by logging in through Facebook but it took a number of tries to successfully complete the process.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Shipping charges are high.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great site and selection. Thanks
    Good job. Keep it up
  • Sep 28, 2014
    They have a pretty extensive wine selection
    VERY EASY AND VERY GOOD
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Your selection is fai, but your prices are not very competeitve.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I love this site. As son as they fix the fedex office issues, it will definitely be my goto site! Wine.com has not answered the issue I had with previous shipment. They shipped the items to a fedex office incorrectly. Fedex was notified as was wine.com, but they have not responded. I spent a couple of days tracking down my shipment.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I found using the website very easy. I like how the deleviery is easy to select
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Just recommend to accelerate the shipping process for some wines. I wanted to buy 2 bottles from spain that would be shipped only on Tuesday and I gave up on buying because I was afraid of not having them before returning to my country.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Checkout experience was confusing and misleading. I tried using a promo code that was supposed to be good for purchases over $150, and recieved an error that my subtotal (which was over $200) did not meet the minimal for the promotion. Then I signed up for the membership that said it would save me the 53.45 that I was paying for shipping, and then was only credited 17.20.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Website needs work. Also, gift basket options are too limited. Had to begin twice to order, frustrating experience.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    This was my first, but certainly not last interaction
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    I was delighted that Wine.com offered a product from this winery that I know and admire. The wine is everything I expected it to be.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Bottle size not clearly identified.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    love wine.com. great selection and customer service
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Sep 9, 2014
    great site great value wines and variety,a site to recommend to any wine lover or just a drinker
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    very convenient...though I wish they would have the option to ship with "cold packs" to protect the wine.
    Sep 26, 2014