Wine.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Wine.com Reviews

11/23/2017
Wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1502 reviews.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

Wine.com Rating

More About Wine.com

Recent Reviews for Wine.com

• Nov 19, 2017
    The advertisement said a $20 discount with the code NOVNEW20, but it wasn't applied at checkout. Other than that, everything was great.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Good online help! Great descriptions and selection, and very easy to send gifts to friends snd family.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I love wine.com. I come here every year to do Xmas shopping. What I would like is to do all my shopping all at once, and ship each bottle to a different address, and then getting a deal for ordering multiple bottles.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I like getting coupon codes and the free annual shipping is awesome
  • Nov 19, 2017
    It was easy, I am glad they had the wine available that I was interested in purchasing!
    Great service!!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I had major problems getting a discount code to work. Spent 30 minutes yesterday and couldn't get it to work. Then today with Firefox browser it did work. All but gave up.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I really enjoyed this shopping experience. I despise paying for shopping, so I usually take advantage of free shipping options when making purchases. The items I have receive from the site have always arrived on time and in perfect condition. I wouldn’t buy from any other online retailer for my wine needs!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I really appreciated that I can choose the delivery date!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    when wine.com, is lowest prevailing price, please let me know - it makes me more likely to purchase
  • Nov 19, 2017
    The wine that I order don have in my city . I’m glad you guys have it and the shipping was really i really nice thanks for everything love your products .
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I love the site and ease of check out. I wish their were more wine options. Seems like there are more commercial brands. Would love to see smaller cult type wines.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    The wine prices are actually more than in metropolitan stores - except for some sale features.
    Nov 19, 2017
    The prices are NOT competitive at all - can find much of the product in local stores for less. Had a huge shipping issue on a previous order, it was better this time around.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Great place to shop for wine
  • Oct 30, 2017
    My experience was good aside from having to reselect wines several times in order to purchase wines that can be shipped do North Carolina.
    Nov 19, 2017
    I was really happy with the quality of the wines!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Going to try it out, if not no more, thanks.
    Good selection
  • Nov 08, 2017
    love the shipping optionsgreat wine at excellent prices
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I like the convenience of ordering through Wine.com. I am not a wine enthusiast, so I depend on their ratings and recommendations. The recipients of my gifts have not been disappointed.
    Easy way to send a gift