wine.com Reviews

08/02/2015
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 323 reviews.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Jul 2, 2015
    Good shopping experience.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I found the online shopper's help very helpful. Not being a wine drinker it helped to narrow down my choices.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Use the Chat help, it was a wonderful experience the person on the other end was Britney
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I enjoy being able to order from the comfort of my home. Ordering from wine.com is very simplistic, and Its packaging upon arrival is very secure.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    great site. great wine. so convenient with great selections
  • Jul 1, 2015
    the new free shipping members ship is going to change my shopping habits all wine from you.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have used this site quite often, as I buy most of my wine on line. Your prices are usually competitive.
    I love wine
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Love them. Stewardship member.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Love the site! Use it often.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Delivery time is a disappointment
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Convenient with great selection. Overall a great experience.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent selection and customer service.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Very good website! my only issue is sometimes what I want is out of stock.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    quite often I find the prices higher than I can get on the same items elsewhere. Ordering and delivery are quick and easy.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    The e-mail address I entered was not accepted even when I edited it multiple times.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Seemed easy enough to use wine.com's website. Just hope my clients are happy with the products ordered and that delivery (with signature required) does not cause them any inconvenience.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Great site, great prices, great service and free shipping! Don't buy wine anywhere else!
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Jun 26, 2015
    I enjoy browsing your website to review wines. Not sure if I would ever purchase the high-end wines but it is always fun to wish! I will continue to order wines to be delivered as gifts.