Wine.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Wine.com Reviews

10/20/2017
Wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. Wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1146 reviews.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

Wine.com Rating

More About Wine.com

Recent Reviews for Wine.com

• Oct 10, 2017
    Did not carry several wines I tried to order
    Oct 19, 2017
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Living rurally I really appreciate wine.com (esp during the holiday season - from Halloween through New Years.!).I do wish there was a larger selection of USA/West Coast ORGANIC WINES available.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    WITHOUT A DOUBT, I ORDER FROM WINE.COM.............! THERE MAY BE OTHER WEBSITES ONE CAN USE, BUT WINE.COM HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME MORE THAN FAIRLY!!! THEY PROVIDE AT A WONDERFUL PRICE, INCLUDING SHIPPING, THAT I CAN GET ANYWHERE ELSE! WINE.COM IS WONDERFUL! FOR ME THEY GET AN A+ RATING, 10/10!!!
    Great way to order wine
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Easy, convenient, and wonderful!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I buy all of my wine from Wine.com, and have been doing so for several years.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    This is my first purchase....found a wine that we had in a restaurant, which I could not find locally in Chicago...seemed easy enough...will know for sure when product arrives.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Tax was not included until the very end of the transaction. I believe that should be included all the way thru the order process.
    excellent service
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I've had you free shipping service and it makes it much more likely I will order again.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Super simple to find hard-to-find wines. Very happy I discovered your site and the free-shipping program I joined.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Always reliable. Great prices. Excellent shipping - damage due to Texas heat is very rare.
    Oct 18, 2017
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I spoke with Alex. he helped me and made it very easy. he stayed thru the entire process to make
    Oct 18, 2017
    everything was great. Fedex was the entire problem. Wine. com gets a 10 from me and fedex gets a 2. They delivered it to the wrong house and the person who lived there signed for it. Fedex had to go and get it back. Unacceptable performance by Fedex.
    I love it
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I enjoyed my shopping experience!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Since i can no longer get Vixen by Fox Creek, I always get this sparkling red. it is very good.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Site works well. Selection is excelent.
    Oct 17, 2017
    I'm a chilean man and I know very well what I bought for some very good friends I have in Connecticut.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Great way to buy good wine, shipped to the house!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Like that you can sort by price
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Good, attentive service. Specials are usually direct at my ordering history. A class act.