wine.com Reviews

07/27/2015
wine.com Ratings and User Reviews. wine.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 318 reviews.
As the nation's leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts.

wine.com Rating

More About wine.com

Recent Reviews for wine.com

• Jul 15, 2015
    Very easy and efficient for my first time experience. Thanks.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I enjoy several varieties of wine, and am always looking for well priced, quality wines. Wine.com is a great resource for my tastes.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    They had the German wine I want... Checking out after 1 items is kinda hard to get to after shoping into my cart.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Ian currently searching for a sweet red wine. Look forward to tasting this one,
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Can always find what I want
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I liked the wine selection and the checkout process was a breeze.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I appreciate being able to find wines that I have had in restrurants that cannot be found in my local wine stores. Concern promotions, I have been a regular customer but I have NEVER been able to use a promo. It seems that I'm always short a small dollar amount in my purchase to take advantage of the offer. It would be very nice to get some sort of discount for certain levels of purchase for regular customers - like a customer loyalty program.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I wanted to use an American Express promotion code, but inadvertently checked out before I saw a place to enter the code.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    This was a very easy way to send a colleague a nice gift.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    You need to work on your check out process I had trouble entering my credit card into. It kept clearing my shipping destination - for the first time, I wasn't shipping to my billing address. Then it timed out and I had to log back in again. To be blunt, I was irritated enough that if Amazon sold wine, I would pay 10% more and shop at Amazon. This isn't the first time this has happened to me at Wine.com. Last time, I even resorted to trying to place my order by phone & email. That didn't work either by the way. If I can't buy, you can't make money. Invest in some QA on your order system.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    You have a great selection and well priced
  • Jul 9, 2015
    My only complaint is that there was a discount code for $10 listed as a new customer for an order of $75 or more (and there were no other disclaimers listed except that it had to be $75 or more and my order was $159) and I put the code in twice but it was not removed from my final bill (nor was there any explanation of why it was not accepted). But I wanted to get this for my son's birthday and we have received this as a gift from your company on 2 occasions and were very pleased with the product, so I went ahead and placed the order.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Online coupon codes did not work. Updating credit card info was cumbersome.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Great experience, good wine.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    This was a great buy...happy it came along! Enjoy the shopping experience!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Jul 12, 2015
    I thought the $100 magazine give away BUT ACTUALLY COSTING $2/MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION was cheesy and made me think a lot less of your business.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Buying wine has never been easier since I found wine.com. I can search for wines I can't find in local stores and I have been able to find them all at wine.com and they get delivered straight to my door. So, for a person who works and is busy all the time, it is extremely convenient. Plus they always ship and deliver when they say they are going to. It's a small price for a huge convenience with great customer service. There are always experts ready to answer any questions and help you select the perfect wine.
    Jul 13, 2015
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Since this is my first purchase, I'm very interested in experiencing the delivery of the wine. If satisfied I'll definitely order again.
    Jul 10, 2015