WinterSilks Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

WinterSilks Reviews

01/21/2018
WinterSilks Ratings and User Reviews. WinterSilks is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 82 reviews.

WinterSilks Rating

More About WinterSilks

Not rated

Recent Reviews for WinterSilks

• Dec 01, 2017
    Jan 02, 2018
    All the long underwear I received isn’t shedding little silk lint balls everywhere!!!
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Bought my 97 year old Mom the silk lace pullover bra. She hasn't been able to get a bra on herself for several years and couldn't find a pullover one that worked for her until I got her this one. She just loves it so i just ordered 2 more for her.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    I have ordered many wintersilks underwear before and have been very satisfied.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    My husband relies on these silk underwear in the winter as he walks to work in the cold. But his old ones are shredding!
  • Dec 17, 2017
    I love their products!They are high-quality, extremely comfortable, and very definitely a touch of luxury!
    Dec 30, 2017
    I have had a positive experience, when I dealt with WinterSilks directly, every time. They ship promptly, and I love everything I have bought from them!
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Dec 29, 2017
    Still too loose around neck
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Not the easiest on-line catalogue to use and make purchases from.
  • Dec 28, 2017
    I think I will like. I have never tried. Why wasn't final charges showed before asking me to check out?
  • Dec 28, 2017
    I bought WinterSilks when you first started in the 1970s? Not sure of year. You've continued to improve your products, especially products that wash better without shinking to death. I wish you would make gloves liners of different silk thicknesses.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    I found the discount info confusing and the person I called didn't help. There is an 25% discount offer in the paperwork I received with the credit card but this did not apply and I don't know why. It said it would work with the WS credit card but it didn't. Your agent could not explain this to me.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Satisfied with all prior purchases. Good quality and fair prices.
  • Dec 26, 2017
    i like there silk underwear
  • Dec 14, 2017
    The 50% sale is irresistible, BUT I just bought some of those sale items last week, when they were not on sale. So that is a bit distressing.
    Dec 25, 2017
    Horrible quality and fit of velvet tops.
  • Dec 24, 2017
    Sale catalog arrived yesterday Dec 23 - product unavailable today - Dec 24. Wouldn’t even show up as out of stock on web. That left me searching all sorts of ways in case I was asking the wrong thing, Would have been helpful to have gotten to item and seen it was sold out.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    wish there were more colors in men's heavyweight tops
    Dec 23, 2017
  • Dec 22, 2017
    Way to hard to figure out how to add a an online coupon, very frustrating
  • Dec 21, 2017
    The products are well made and comfortable in different temperatures.
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I am impressed how well this website works. Well done.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    I don't like your shipping costs and the length of time it takes to receive the items.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Very easy to order and very pleased that the order can be delivered quickly.