WinterSilks Reviews

07/02/2015
WinterSilks Ratings and User Reviews. WinterSilks is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 464 reviews.

WinterSilks Rating

More About WinterSilks

Recent Reviews for WinterSilks

• Jun 30, 2015
    I ordered 2 pair of silk underwear to be sent as a gift directly to my daughter. These are very light, take up little room and could easily fit in one gift box.. I know because I have ordered from Winter Silks for years and have sent gifts like this in an envelope. Why are you charging me for two gift boxes going to the same person? I didn't want 2 boxes for one gift but was given no option. It's just seems ridiculous.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have bought products from WinterSilks in the past and loved them.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I was disappointed that you discontinued the cream in the classic panty. I really enjoy the product, however. Please bring cream back.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    It would be helpful to know the length of the inseam on all lants items especial the shorties.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Have always been pleaed with WinterSilks offerings. Because of prices, I don't search looking for a particular item, but look at the Sale and Clearance items first and see if there is something there that I want.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    present garments about worn out
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Love the products here will be back soon
  • Jun 27, 2015
    A friend of mine recommended these as I did not like the regular long underwear that was out there. These have proven exceptionally durable and nice to wear.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I Have been wearing WinterSilks thermal underwear for about 25 years. I was a golfer in the north and in the spring and the fall they came in very handy. I' am now in the south and still like to occasionally wear them in the winter time.
    LOVE IT< NUF SAID
  • Jun 27, 2015
    bought some silk boxers (which I sleep in) more than 10 years ago. They finally bit the dust, so I'm ordering more. I was pleased to find them still in your catalog (though listed under intimate wear rather than sleep wear).
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I purchase for my wife and she has always loved WinterSilks sleep shirts. Only wish they were a little thinner as she said that they tend to get a little warm, especially during the summer.
    Jun 30, 2015
    As usual, WinterSilks provides an excellent product at very reasonable prices. We have been buying from WinterSilks for over 10 years and plan to buy in the future.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I have been placing my orders few times over the years. Each time I disappointed for mainly one reason: The material (silk) always ways too thin. Even with a pair of double lining pants, everyone can see though your underwear. For tops, not the basic wear under the skin, the material always too thin to wear unless it's in darker color, most of the time.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Nice products, good feel of silk.
    Jun 28, 2015
    After dealing with Amazon for awhile, I my expectations for delivery were higher, but I finally got the items. Otherwise, I am pleased with everything, although I still have to try some items on. I did order some white camisole underwear tops several weeks ago and was told they were out of stock. I have heard nothing since. I don't know if the order is still in the queue or has been cancelled.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    All of our orders for winter silk thermal underwear has been great and they have held up for years. I ordered a pair of men silk pajama bottoms a few months ago which have not held up well. They separated from the waist band and a tear developed in one knee but I am ordering a second pair today to see if another pair will hold up better
    Jun 28, 2015
    This was a second purchase of silk pajama bottoms. My first ones only held up 6 months and the silk pulled out of the waistband, and they tore at the knees. I bought a second pair only because I liked them and am just hoping the first pair was a fluke and that these will hold up better. I have never had a problem with the wintersilk underwear my wife and I have been buying for years. We'll see how it goes.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I like the product. The items are as they are described in the catalog
  • Jun 15, 2015
    VERU NICE PUNCHES
    Jun 29, 2015
  • May 24, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I have ordered a pair of FLEECE DRAWSTRING pants - the fabric is great but the cut is horrible. In order to get a pair that fits, I had to order a size up because the waist would have been too small ( I have a regular shape body). After waring the pants a few times they lost the bottom already lost its shape. When will WS learn to do the right cut for the cloths? It is a waste of a great fabric!! The second issue is the refund for the first pair of the same pants I ordered first in a different color. I got a message that the item has been received on 06/15/15 but as of today (06/28/15) I got no refund yet. What has happened to the service standards at WS?