Wireless OEM Shop Reviews

09/01/2014
Wireless OEM Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Wireless OEM Shop is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 464 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Wireless OEM Shop Rating

More About Wireless OEM Shop

Recent Reviews for Wireless OEM Shop

• Sep 1, 2014
    I am inpressed with th exceptionally efficient checkout process, plus of course the great price for the item I am buying.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I need my name changed on the account to Pearson
    Good service/purchase experience
  • Aug 31, 2014
    once I finally found your right web site; ordering was easy, was recommended by a friend
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great price on item that I needed
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Good products, excellent prices & fast shipping.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    When i placed the order and it has given me the order number and when i click it and it was saying that create the login id in order to view the status then i created the account and i am unable to view my order and it says you have not placed the order and i forgot to note the order no as i thought i will send the email but i did not receive any email and my payment has been deducted from my bank and i am not sure whether this is the valid website or not and i am concerned that my bank details are in the safe hand or not...
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Quick and easy good prices!!!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I came to Wireless OEM Shop from Google Shopping because of the outstanding price listed for the product I wanted. I briefly (and easily) browsed the store for similar items just to be sure that I'd gotten the right thing. I was quickly able to make my decision, and checkout was a breeze. I've bookmarked the Wireless OEM Shop because I regularly buy items that they offer for sale.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Website very difficult to change quantity of an item ordered. Keeps ratceting up the quantity every time you try to go back to the beggining to change it.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    On this page I found cheaper my Bluetooth headset.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    This is the second time I purchase something from Wireless OEM Shop. I was quite satisfied with the first purchase and I hope to be this time too. So far the shopping part has been great. The only thing I found was that their selection on items is very limited. I tired to look for cases for two different phones and I didn't find one. Not a big deal since the main reason I came on here for was to buy a battery and that they had.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    If all of the products I ever buy from OEM are similarly priced then I'm very likely to buy more products from this vender.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    It's an easy to use site
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Good prices and fair shipping cost ! Delivered when promised. I will buy again and again
  • Aug 22, 2014
    It is annoying as hell that the shipping and billing address arethe same we live in two statesduring the year would have liked to had these deliver to the other address.
    Sep 1, 2014
    everything worked out good
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I was very happy with the price of my order. You should expand the range of your store even more to include more kinds of speakers and computer accessories. Thanks.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great place to buy stuff quickly and inexpensivly
  • Aug 14, 2014