Wolverine Reviews

08/30/2015
Wolverine Ratings and User Reviews. Wolverine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

Wolverine Rating

More About Wolverine

Recent Reviews for Wolverine

• Aug 28, 2015
    I have worn these particular shoes for several years and like the way they feel.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    My son loves wolverine He gets a pair every year
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Wolverine Duraschocks SR are the only shoes worn in last 30 years. Can not be beat for comfort, durability and safety. This latest purchased cost less than eight years ago.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Good shopping experience, excellent product.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Looking forward to purchase. Have had workboots before and was very happy with product
  • Aug 21, 2015
    wolverine has always been known to me as a durable and comfortable working boot
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Continue to be very impressed with quality of products and extensive choices. Thanks!!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have been buying Wolverine boots exclusively for many years (probably 20, or more). I would never consider anything else! I weight well over 300 pounds and work construction 6-7 days a week, so the Dura-shock feature has been a dream come true. I have recommended Wolverine to 100's of people over the years and will continue to do so. Thanks for a great product
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    They have great products they cost more but you get what you pay for
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Your Durashocks are the best for urban hiking that may end up in a less casual restaurant. Sturdy, comfortable and relatively attractive for a heavy duty shoe.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    The speed of your shipping exceeded my expectations. The boots I ordered are apparently being discontinued so this was the only website I found that still had my size available.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I found the Wolverine website using Ebates. It gave me a coupon code for 15% off (SAVE15) but the system would not accept the code. I don't know why but, since the product was $170 before tax & shipping, I should have received $25.50 but did not. A local retailer had the same product for $160 and I would not have had to wait for delivery. I went with the only order because of the 15% off coupon. So not only did I not get the discount I actually overpaid and have to wait for my merchandise to be shipped. Not a good experience.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    t tried to buy this some time ago, but it was out of stock. I signed up to be notified when it was available and got the notice today. I wish these were available in size 15; I hope the 14 work.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I am a long time Wolverine customer. Wolverine makes fine, fine products. By far my favorite brand of boots.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    emailed me a code for shipping but it didint work -P27-347-3W2-DF3
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I purchased my first pair of wolverine boot and I'm very happy with my choice, they are comfortable on my feet since I'm on my feet a great deal of my work day.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Your boots I have been buying for years, but in the last couple of pairs I have only been able to get a year out of do to sole coming apart, I'm starting to question quality of the boot. Previous boots have lasted 2 years with no problem, I actually work less than i did, so why would they come apart sooner, if this pair does the same as last , I will look for other boot company, I hate say, your boots have comfort second to none, but I need a boot to last for money spent, Thanks
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I purchased a pair of their DuoShock Shoes 8 years ago from a retail Store. They were the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. My wife purchaced me a pair of their MultiShocks which I wear for every day in the mud and rain about 3 years ago. They have been very good but not as comfortable as the DuoShocks.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I first knew of or at least became cognizant of your line of work boots from this months Popular Mechs Mag.
    Aug 21, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I been wearing wolverine boots for 25 years I believe they are the most comfortable boots on the market
    Aug 11, 2015
    Very happy with wolverine boots I recommend them to everyone