Wolverine Reviews

01/18/2017
Wolverine Ratings and User Reviews. Wolverine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

Wolverine Rating

More About Wolverine

Recent Reviews for Wolverine

• Jan 17, 2017
    I have owned many wolverine work boots over the years, this is why I am a returning customer, Great product quality!!! Keep up the great craftsmanship!!!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The Promo is Free Express Shipping on orders of $49 or more. The shoes alone, were $115. That qualifies for the Free Express Shipping option. I chose that during checkout but yet it charged me $5.00. The only way to get Free Express shipping was to change it to Standard shipping instead, which was 3-5 days vs 2-3 days. I will be calling Wolverine tomorrow to try to get this resolved.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I found this shirt I love at a secondhand store. Recently I tore it, I looked at the tag & saw that it was a wolverine. Had no idea they sold clothing. The shirt is not the color I would have preferred but it'll do. Khaki would be preferable.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I was well please on the FRC shirt price, despite being on clearance. Very good deal!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I think that the prodeals should include the heritage collection for military. I still love the boots though I have another pair.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Although Wolverine is usually somewhat expensive, its prices are competitive. I think the health of my feet is worth it ..... try and I'm sure you will not regret it
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I have been looking for a pair of boots and I think I found the ones, there was no shipping charges which is great, I have had several pairs of Wolverine boots in the past.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    A friend and retired executive from Wolverine turned me on to Wolverine 25 years ago
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Good product, really never had a problem with this product
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I have bought shoe before three times at Bass Pro with great results. I saw where online the shoes were $30.00 cheaper per pair, So i purchased 2 pair. So happy with shoes and price.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Can't depend on size, I like a snug fit to start and form the boot to my foot. It is a wild guess to buy Wolverine on-line. The same size and same style fit a full size to large some of the time. My last purchase was so large I had to take the loss and order another style and size.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    best work boot I have ever worn. only bought online.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Wjolverine continues to make the boots that I love. Thank you
    Jan 18, 2017
    My husband loves these boots. We always order two pairs so he can rotate them and always have a dry pair. He has worn them for years.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I have bought two other pairs of boots from Wolverine, and I absolutely love them. Usually I have no problems ordering. This time around I shipped to my house instead of using my billing address which is a PO box, and the order canceled apparently due to there being two different addresses. I can understand why it would be canceled, but I was a little annoyed that I had to do the process again. I was also really sad when my order was canceled; I've been dreaming of getting a pair of the 1000 mile boots for myself for years. All-in-all though I'll continue ordering boots from Wolverine.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I've been wearing this brand product for 6 of my 10 years at my current job, I truly love the brand and this will be my first purchase of a woman's shoe normally I purchase men style they are built stronger. I've made prior purchases from sear's but now finding limited styles of steel toe in stores, which lead me to view on-line @ wolverine
  • Jan 8, 2017
    My husband loves your boots. He as some feet problems, but your boots don't hurt his feet. They are also reasonable in price.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    tI was nice that my size and width are avaiable and also to be able to quickly filter out the boots to my size/width and use (7EW insulated) and also to be able to review the reviewers endorsement comments.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I REALLY LIKE THE MARAUDER 8" IT IS A GOOD FIT. I BOUGHT MY FIRST PAIR A TRACTOR SUPPLY THEY DID NOT HAVE THEM MY LAST TRIP THERE SO I WENT TO YOUR WEB. SIGHT
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    Wolverine is a brand I prefer. I've never had any type of problem with purchases made. Buy Wolverine and you buy satisfaction.... Thanks
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I love durashocks. They are expensive so I was happy to find this winter sale.
    Jan 11, 2017